Disney Dreamlight Valley Guias em Playstation 4 (PS4)
Está a gostar Disney Dreamlight Valley?
Clique num botão de pontuação abaixo para adicionar a sua classificação... ou mesmo Escreva uma revisão!
Aqui estão as nossas Guias para Disney Dreamlight Valley sobre Playstation 4. Os itens mais confiáveis recebem o maior número de "polegares para cima" de nossos usuários e aparecem mais perto do topo!
Making Money By Planting And The Souffle TrickGuias
To make money quickly, planting and harvesting crops is the most reliable method. Canola is a good crop to start with, but pumpkins are even better, as you can make over 700,000 gold from a single sail of pumpkins. Planting and harvesting crops can be made effortless by using the souffle trick. Eat souffles to gain maximum bonus energy, hold down the interact key to plant crops, and then go about your day. Harvesting crops is even easier and doesn't cost any energy.
Getting started in Disney Dreamlight ValleyGuias
Here are some things to help you in the beginning of the game:
- Start Farming as soon as possible. Money has many uses.
- When you perform actions in their place, companion boosts essentially just give you extra items.
- To increase your chance of receiving more rewards, save character-class-related actions like gardening, fishing, etc. for when you have the right companion with you.
- Anything you place on the ground will remain there for you!
- You must first collect old plants in order to help new plants grow more quickly.
- Dreamlight power is nothing to worry about; it will begin to accumulate eventually.
- There isn't much free paid currency available; there is no point in looking for it.
- An animal may only be approached or fed once per day.
- You can alter nearly the entire map, so if something is blocking your path or obstructing your progress, such as rocks or bushes, you can remove it using the build mode or the F key.
- Be aware that the battle-pass system requires you to finish every task in order to receive every reward.
Advanced Advice for Disney Dreamlight ValleyGuias
You can access extra cosmetics when creating a character if you use the free demo before making your save.
You can recruit an additional companion to follow you if you track certain quests.