Kingdom Maker Dicas em Android
Última atualização: 21 de abril de 2023
Todos 7 Dicas 1 Glitches 2 Guias 4 Screenshots 5 Envie seu conteúdo! Faça uma pergunta Seja notificado!
Está a gostar Kingdom Maker?
Com base em1 classificação
Clique num botão de pontuação abaixo para adicionar a sua classificação... ou mesmo Escreva uma revisão!
Aqui estão as nossas Dicas para Kingdom Maker sobre Android. Os itens mais confiáveis recebem o maior número de "polegares para cima" de nossos usuários e aparecem mais perto do topo!
Também temos uma página para este jogo em....
Important Things To Remember While PlayingDicas
Your primary objective in Kingdom Maker is to grow and expand your kingdom. However, there are several factors that you need to remember and master; the most notable are listed below:
- Get a portable charger, and you will never have to end your game in the middle of a battle; this is something more and more mobile players are investing in as it really increases game fulfillment.
- Join an alliance as soon as possible. Thus enabling you to send tributes and decreasing upgrade times. Also, alliance leaders or temple keepers can create a building called a temple. Once the temple is complete, members can choose a spell that can be charged by killing enemy troops. When charged, this spell can be cast to give a massive boost in stats.
- When you increase the size of your immediate noble family through making noble babies. Then, using this game feature, you will be able to unlock new roles. Creating living quarters in your keep, thereby increasing the size of your actual family.
- Give the nobles their responsibilities within the keep. To accomplish this, assign family members to unlock unoccupied rooms, thereby granting extra bonuses.
- Profit from your beginner's bubble. You are shielded from enemy attacks for the duration of this peace shield. The best time to concentrate on building your early city, modernizing your structures, investigating cutting-edge technology, and maximizing the size of your armies is now.
- When you regularly gather or produce the resources, you will need to manually add them to your inventory. To gather extra resources, champion XP, speed-ups, and other items, complete quests and daily goals.
- Noble and technology trees offer significant advantages early in the game. Research the city and noble technology trees first, and then concentrate on military technologies. Get your free chests now. There are three free chests available. The first chest is accessible every ten minutes, the second one every four hours, and the final one every twenty-four hours.
- Start increasing the size of your armies, then fill all available slots while researching the combat technology tree. leveling up your family members, recruiting, promoting, and leveling up new characters while upgrading the weapons for each type of unit, then using your speed-ups and gold early in the game; this will give you an edge to start off with.
- Challenge the monster champions and gather resources, you can grow and advance your armies. Just be sure to heal them after an assault. Don't be afraid to explore dungeons; they will add much-needed additional resources. Upgrade and use your field plots. Do this early in the game, to at least level 3.
- Trade the resources you have in excess; if you have more than you need of one resource, don’t be afraid to trade with it. This will come in handy when you need to upgrade and buy troops in a hurry.