Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Cheats on PlayStation 5 (PS5)
- First Released: Oct 4, 2021
- Ratings: PEGI 7,
Are you enjoying Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl?
Based on 1 rating
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
There are no unlocking characters - each of the below characters will be available to you from the beginning, and it doesn't matter what game mode you are in.
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Toph (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- CatDog (CatDog)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Garfield (Garfield)
- Helga Pataki (Hey Arnold!)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- April O'Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Korra (The Legend of Korra)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Ren (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
- Stimpy (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
- Powdered Toast Man (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
DLC Characters that you will need to pay for :
- Jenny XJ-9 Wakeman – Life as a Teenage Robot
- Hugh Neutron – Jimmy Neutron
- Rocko – Rocko’s Modern Life
Items that can spawn into battle:
You use Nickelodeon-inspired tools to take down your opponents.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: Sokka's Boomerang
- Aaahh!!! Real Monsters: Trash Can
- Danny Phantom: Fenton Thermos
- Hey Arnold!: Arnold's Boombox
- Invader Zim: Guidance Chip, Lawn Gnome
- The Ren & Stimpy Show: Log from Blammo!
- Rocko's Modern Life: The Suck-o-matic
- Rugrats: Reptar Wagon, Tommy's Ball
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Anchor, Explosive Pie, Jellyfish Jelly, Krabby Patty, Sandy's Rocket, Squidward's Clarinet
Although Nickelodeon All-star Brawl does not have an integrated cheat system, there are ways that will allow you to add cheats to the game to make it interesting. One way is to download and use a trainer to add the cheats to the game.
We will advise you to read the reviews before installing any trainers or software. However, the NAGuide trainer has been tested by multiple users and offers a wide variety of cheats to be enabled. The following cheats are offered by the NAGuide Trainer.
- Set Gravity (default = 110)
- Set Floor Speed (default = 19)
- Set Lives
- Unlimited Air Jumps
- Reset Timer
- Easy Kills
The music in Nickelodeon All-star Brawl is astonishingly good, so we suggest that you unlock the jukebox mode so that you can access the original tracks.
You will need to complete the arcade mode with every character in the game to get all the tracks, as each character is attached to a specific stage. However, if you only want a specific song, you can complete the arcade mode with that character. i.e, if you want to unlock the catchy ghost zone track, you will need to complete the arcade mode with Danny Phantom.
If there are multiple characters from a series, you may have to keep trying different characters from that series to get the song that you want, but you can play the arcade mode on easy.
Once you have completed a run of the arcade mode, you'll get two art pieces: an icon for multiplayer mode and the jukebox track.