Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 Cheats on PlayStation 5 (PS5)
- Category: Main Game
- First Released: Nov 13, 2022
- Genres: Shooter, Tactical
- Themes: Action, Warfare
- Ratings: PEGI 18, ESRB M
Are you enjoying Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0?
Based on 47 ratings and 9 reviews
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
In COD there are cheats, but you’ll need to be careful to use ones that are undetectable, or else you’ll get banned so they need to be covert. These hacks come from Battlelogs. Battelogs provides gamers like yourself with game enhancement to improve their gaming experience. All of the hacks below come for Battelogs.
- Aimbot Hack: A discreet aimbot that lets you kill instantly.
- ESP: Add to your character specific information such as HP, equipment etc. Having a Warzone ESP (Extra Sensory Perception) allows you to locate objects and valuable objects. It enables you to look through walls, terrains and other obstructions, giving you the upper hand on your adversaries at all times.
- Wallhack: See through walls
- Radar Hack: The radar hacks lets you see the exact location of opponents on the map.
The best perks for BAS-P SMGGuides
The weapons specialist pack is a major asset in COD: Warzone 2.0. It allows you to carry two main weapons. We recommend the Signal 50 sniper and the M4 rifle. Carrying another weapon will cover you if you run out of ammo and are in a tough spot.
Building your loadout is vital! One of the fastest ways to build and complete your loadout is to attack and take strongholds. Be ready though, your opponents will be after the same thing so taking a stronghold won’t come without a challenge.
Select Your Primary Weapon CarefullyHints
Very much like previous versions of Call of Duty, Warzone requires you to set your own loadout before you enter certain matches. While most of your loadout will be built as you play through various game modes, you do have the opportunity to choose your primary weapon before the match. Make sure you choose the right weapon while you build the rest of your loadout. A good assault rifle is always suggested.
It’s Over Anakin, I have the High Ground!Hints
This is a given for any first person shooter game. If you can find a spot on the map where there is cover and high ground then you will have the upper hand on your opponents. Look for mountains or high rises builds and try to get your whole team into them. The benefits that come along with taking the high ground will give you the opportunity to see your opponents first and get the jump on them.
Use any drones, portable radars and UAVs you findHints
Drones, UAVs, and radars are great tools to help you in your battle. They are placed throughout the map and can help you get the jump on your enemies. As soon as you come across a drone, UAV, or radar make use of it. They will expose nearby enemies and help you avoid being flanked or blinded by them. These are tools that you can not go without.
How to Unlock All SpecGru OperatorsUnlockables
As you play through Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 you will have the opportunity to play as either SpecGru or Kortac. If you choose to play as SpecGru there are twelve operators that you can play as. Here is a list of the operators and how to unlock them:
- Raner 1 - Available at the start of the game
- Chuy- 6th mission in single player
- Gus- 5 assists in a multiplayer match
- Zimo- kill with a secondary weapon
- Kleo- get a kill with a lethal weapon
- Nova- 10th mission in single player
- Price- purchase vault edition
- Farah- purchase vault edition
- Ghost- purchase vault edition
- Soap- purchase vault edition
- Gromsko- finish low profile cooperative mission
- Reyes finish the 14th mission in single player
- Luna- finish Defender: Mt. Zaya mission
- Gaz- finish the atomgrad special raid
- CDL Male Home- Purchase CL launch pack
- CDL Female Home- Purchase CL launch pack
How to Unlock All Kortac OperatorsUnlockables
Like the SpecGru team of operators, you can also play as a Kortac operator. Here is a list of all the Kortac operators and how to unlock them:
- Kortac group 1- available at the start of the game
- Fender- 2 kills with a launcher in multiplayer mode.
- Konig- use a finisher move successfully
- Calisto- five headshots in a multiplayer match
- Hutch- 17th mission in single player
- Horangi- get five kingslayer kills
- Roze- get a point black kill
- Zero- finish denied area coop mission
- Conor- Get five hip fire kills
- Aksel- 20 kills in a multiplayer match
- Stiletto- get two revenge kills
- Klaus- Purchase bundle in store
- Zeus- buy season one battle pass
- CDL Male Away- Buy CDL launch pack
- CDL Female Away- Buy CDL launch pack
- Oni- exclusive pre order
BAS-P Submachine Gun AccessoriesGuides
Along with choosing the right gun, you also need to customize the gun so that it suits your needs. Below are the best attachments that you can use to kit out your BAS-P submachine gun.
- Coupling: FSS Sharkfin 90
- Gun: 26.67cm Bruen Typhon
- Magazine: 50-round drum
- Rear grip: D37 grip
- Watch: Cronen mini pro
How to Get a NukeGuides
When you start a new game, "Champion's Quest" will appear. Accepting shows three yellow places on the map. They'll be near. Before the game ends, find beryllium, plutonium, and tritium. Picking up the beryllium element marks you on the permanent map, so all players can see you and your location at all times. Easy prey. Getting plutonium will cause radiation harm.
You'll lose radar after getting tritium. Now that we have these three goods, you must wait until the bomb site is exposed while fighting the adverse effects of your materials. A jet will drop the five-minute bomb at any time. In this time, you must reach it and deposit the previously obtained stuff. The bomb will activate after a 2-minute countdown, alerting all players. You must endure until its denotation.