Weapon Crates Locations Guide for Watch Dogs on Playstation 4 (PS4)
Submit Some Content!
Leave a comment!
View on Xbox One
View on Wii U
Weapon Crates Locations Guide
Nine Weapon Crates are hidden in garages throughout the city. Search the locations described below to find them all, which will earn you the weapons and items from within the crates, the Spec-Ops Goblin weapon, a side quest, and the "Saturday Night Special" achievement.
- Crate #1 - Go to Parker Square and head southeast until you reach a garage. You'll need to use CCTV cameras to find the terminal on the roof of a nearby building. Unlock the garage and go inside.
- Crate #2 - Go to the Wards and head north to Jay's Garage. Look at the top of the building marked "garage" to unlock the door.
- Crate #3 - Go to Brandon Docks. Locate the VessalMart sign and circle around the back of the nearby Cash Run mini game area. Climb the metal stairs to reach the terminal that unlocks the VessalMart Garage. Go inside.
- Crate #4 - Go to Brandon Docks and head south of Parkfield Station. The garage by the warehouse is your goal. Circle around to the back to find the terminal to unlock it. There is an audio log inside as well as the crate.
- Crate #5 - Go to the Loop and find the garage to the south of the L-Train tracks. Use the CCTV cameras to reach the terminal at the top of the warehouse to the east and unlock the garage door. There is an audio log inside as well as the crate.
- Crate #6 - Near the middle of the Loop, slightly to the north, there is a hard-to-find Traffic Tunnel garage. Once you find it, go up the metal stairs to the west to hack the terminal and unlock the garage.
- Crate #7 - Go to the Loop and head southeast of the Farris Halstead Library Train Station. Find the garage in an alley, and then use the CCTV cameras to reach the terminal on top of the roof across from you and unlock the door. There is an audio log inside as well as the crate.
- Crate #8 - Go to the Mad Mile and head southwest toward the L-Train tracks to find the next garage. Get a truck and drive up to the garage. Climb on top of the truck and make your way to the roof to access the terminal and unlock the garage. There is an audio log inside as well as the crate.
- Crate #9 - Go to the Mad Mile and head northeast until you reach the coffee shop. There is a garage in its parking lot. Use the CCTV cameras to reach the terminal on top of the air ducts of the building nearby and unlock the garage.