Vikings: Wolves of Midgard Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: Mar 23, 2017
- Genres: Role-playing (RPG), Hack and slash/Beat 'em up
- Platforms: Mac,PC,Xbox One,PlayStation 4,Linux
- Developer: Games Farm
- Publisher: Kalypso Media
- Ratings: PEGI 18, ESRB M
Are you enjoying Vikings: Wolves of Midgard?
Based on 2 ratings
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Legendary Weapon Parts/Artifacts LocationsHints
There are several legendary weapons (and a shield) you can craft, but to do so, you need to have certain artifacts to craft them with. These special crafting parts can be found in specific missions. Each is made up of three parts, typically spread across the game: one found in an early mission, one found in a mid-game mission, and one found near the end.
Once you have all three parts, you might want to save before you craft it, in case you don’t like how it turns out and want to reload and try again.
Here is where you should look to find the parts for these special weapons.
Gungir – To craft Gungir, you’ll need to find the blade, shaft, and socket.
- The blade is in the Hunt Dverger raid. When you encounter the pillars blocking a chest ahead of the final area, solve the puzzle with the sequence: off, on, off, on, on, off, on, off.
- The shaft is in the Plain of Souls mission, dropped by an armored frost giant in an area to the right between the two fires.
- The socket is in the Unexpected Ally mission, dropped by a large armored enemy at an area near the end.
Lavateinn – To craft Lavateinn, you’ll need to find the haft, head, and pommel.
- The haft is in the Horror of Fangskar mission, dropped by the mini-boss you encounter partway through.
- The head is in the Viking Marauders mission, in a chest hidden along the right before you reach the third watchtower.
- The pommel is in the Path of Ice and Fire mission, dropped by the armored golem at the end of the northern path near the final area.
Mjolnir – To craft Mjolnir, you’ll need to find the handle, head, and pommel.
- The handle is in the A Knife in the Dark mission, in an area unlocked when you trigger the switches in the four Tomte camps.
- The head is in the Vengeance mission, dropped during the Hunt Jotan section.
- The pommel is in the Plain of Souls mission, in a chest near the spike pits. You’ll have to create a bridge to reach the chest.
Priwen – To craft Priwen, you’ll need to find the boss, enarmes, and corpus.
- The boss is in the Viking Marauders mission, dropped by a knight at the end of the path to your left ahead of the third watchtower.
- The enarmes is in the Vengeance mission, north of where you’ll find the Mjolnir head, when you continue along the left-hand path.
- The corpus is in the Scirwood Forest, found after you solve a lever puzzle.
Skathi’s Greatbow – To craft Skathi’s Greatbow, you will need to find the grip, limbs, and string.
- The grip is in the first mission, in an area inaccessible until you pull the levers in all five boarded-up watchtowers (after breaking the boards to reach them).
- The limbs are in the Sigurd’s Ring mission, dropped by a Draugr behind a wall in the longest cave to the right after the first gate.
- The string is in the Path of Ice and Fire mission, dropped by the armored ice golem between the two lava sources.
As an example, the videos below will help you find the parts you need for Mjolnir and Lavateinn.