Until Dawn on Playstation 4 (PS4)
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides, walkthroughs, trophies, achievements and more for Until Dawn on Playstation 4.
Navigate using the links above or scroll down to browse the Until Dawn cheats we have available for Playstation 4. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' and appear first in their respective section.
We have 3 entries submitted for for this game on this platform at the moment. If you something more to share submit it here!
- Genre: Adventure
- Platforms: PlayStation 4
- Developer: Supermassive Games
- Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe,Sony Computer Entertainment America
- Ratings: PEGI 18, ESRB M
- First Release (Any platform):
We have no 'Cheats' content for Until Dawn on Playstation 4. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Cheats!
Unlock All Endings
Your ending will be different depending on which characters survive.
For the best ending, everyone must survive.
- Sam – Successfully get past all of the QTE events in Chapter 10.
- Josh – Make sure you find Hannah’s journal.
- Chris – Spare Ashley in Chapter 6, survive the Wendigo in Chapter 8, and don’t investigate the hatch in Chapter 9.
- Jessica – Catch up to her as quickly as possible in Chapter 4 and hide in Chapter 10.
- Emily – Start the elevator and successfully complete the QTEs in Chapter 8, don’t shoot her, and hide in Chapter 10 instead of running to the switch.
- Matt – Either don’t hurt the deer or complete the QTE in Chapter 6, jump to safety later in Chapter 6, and hide in Chapter 10.
- Ashley – Sacrifice Josh in Chapter 4, don’t investigate the hatch in Chapter 9, and hide every time in Chapter 10.
- Mike – Successfully get past all of the QTE events in Chapter 10 and choose to help Mike when you get the option.
- The “Save Mike” and “Hide” options in the lodge, along with the QTEs, are critical to making sure everyone survives.
For the worst ending, no one can survive. Do the opposite of the advice above, and Sam and Mike should be the only survivors at the lodge in the end. Fail the QTE events.
Aside from these two primary endings, your ending will be different depending on which characters survive.
Silent Hill 2 reference
During the scene where Mike explores with his flashlight, his green jacket and the surrounding environment make the scene reminiscent of Silent Hill 2.
Horror Movie References
Until Dawn has many references to the horror movies it is a tribute to.
- The setting, “light of my life line,” and axe scene are all references to The Shining.
- The false protagonist at the start is similar to the setup of Psycho.
- The scene with the deer is similar to a scene from The Ring 2.
- Chris’s hockey mask is a reference to Jason’s mask in Friday the 13th.
- Josh’s costume resembles the costume worn by Michael Myers in Halloween.
- The Psycho’s method of torture games is similar to Jigsaw’s methods in Saw.
- The way the Psycho has been observing the group may be a reference to Cabin in the Woods.
- The reveal about Josh is similar to that of Scream and April Fool’s Day. It also has similarities to I Know What You Did Last Summer.
- Every trophy name references a horror movie.
- The mine setting is similar to that of My Bloody Valentine.
- The Wendigo resembles the creatures from The Descent. However, keep in mind that the Wendigo is a creature from mythology and folklore.
- The reveal of the Wendigo’s identity parallels the way the monsters are identified in the movie The Cave.
We have no 'Glitches' content for Until Dawn on Playstation 4. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Glitches!
We have no 'Hints' content for Until Dawn on Playstation 4. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Hints!
We have no 'Guides' content for Until Dawn on Playstation 4. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Guides!
We have no 'Trophies' content for Until Dawn on Playstation 4. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Trophies!
Questions and Answers