Uncharted 4: A Thief's End on Playstation 4 (PS4)
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides, walkthroughs, trophies, achievements and more for Uncharted 4: A Thief's End on Playstation 4.
Navigate using the links above or scroll down to browse the Uncharted 4: A Thief's End cheats we have available for Playstation 4. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' and appear first in their respective section.
We have 12 entries submitted for for this game on this platform at the moment. If you something more to share submit it here!
- Genre: Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PlayStation 4
- Developer: Naughty Dog, Inc.
- Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America,Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
- Ratings: PEGI 16, ESRB T
- First Release (Any platform):
We have no 'Cheats' content for Uncharted 4: A Thief's End on Playstation 4. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Cheats!
The bonus menu
Successfully complete the game on any difficulty to unlock multiple categories of options at the "Bonus" menu that can be purchased with the points earned during the game. The points are earned by collecting treasures and journal entries as well as completing optional conversations.
The available categories are:
- "Character Gallery"
- "Character Skins"
- "Concept Art"
- "Equipable Weapons" (including the Barok .44 revolver, which almost always kills with one-hit)
- "Gameplay Modifiers" (including infinite ammo and slow motion)
- "Render Modes"
Note: Using weapon and gameplay modifier/cheat options do not disable earning any trophies.
The render modes unlocked through the bonus menu in this game allow you to change the visual aspects of the game and create a whole new experience.
- ASCII Mosaic
- Thief Vision
- Negative Land
- Chalk Dust
- Rainbow Fun Land
The video below demonstrates them... and some of the other unlockable bonus modes available.
Nathan Drake drives around Madagascar in a Jeep, with Sully and Sam. If you pay attention to the vanity plate on the vehicle, you'll see that it says "VN373." Flip that around and it basically reads "Elena," a clever little reference to that familiar character.
You can find a hidden bronze trophy by swimming in the water near the sunken pirate ship that you find in Chapter 12. As Nathan swims around, he'll say "Marco" and Sam will ask "Marco What?" This continues the tradition, established in Uncharted 2 and then carried on in Uncharted 3, of making a joke reference to the popular "Marco Polo" pool game.
In 2015, when Naughty Dog was supposed to demo Uncharted 4 at the E3 convention, a cutscene played and then Nathan Drake stood around at the edge of a marketplace, doing nothing. The presenter had failed to find a controller. Now, as you play Chapter 11, you'll witness the cutscene and then Nathan Drake appears in the familiar location. Don't do anything for around 30 seconds and you'll receive a special trophy, which doubles as an Easter egg.
As you play through Chapter 11, Nate and Sam will stumble across an unfamiliar portrait of a pirate that has the sigil of a monkey with a poison dagger and an hourglass. Then in Chapter 14, you'll see portraits of the founders in Libertalia's bank. One of them has most of his name obscured on the frame, but it starts with a "G." These are references to Guybrush Threepwood, the star of the classic LucasArts adventure titles set on Monkey Island.
In Chapter 4, you'll see a sequence wherein Nathan and Elena sit down for an old school gaming session. The game being played is Crash Bandicoot, the first big title for which Naughty Dog is known, which appeared on the original PlayStation. Nathan will make an attempt to play through the first level and beat his rival's high score.
Papers, Please, a popular PC indie title, takes place along the border of the fictional country of Arstotzka. In Uncharted 4, you'll find a reference to that fictional country in Chapter 11, during a conversation Nathan has with Sully in an immigration checkpoint (Nate will make the reference).
We have no 'Glitches' content for Uncharted 4: A Thief's End on Playstation 4. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Glitches!
All the puzzle solutions...
There are nine puzzles in the game. The video below shows the solution to all nine puzzles.
- Chapter 2 (Zodiac Symbols in Prison Cell) - 0:05
- Chapter 8 (Avery's Grave Light Beams at Door) - 1:05
- Chapter 9 (Cross Wheels with Water Bucket) - 2:10
- Chapter 11 (Ring 4 Bells in Clock Tower) - 4:21
- Chapter 11 (Climb past the tower clock outside the tower) - 8:48
- Chapter 11 (Founders Puzzle in basement of clock tower) - 9:12
- Chapter 12 (Spinning Wheel) - 15:06
- Chapter 19 (Walk over exploding floor traps #1) - 17:56
- Chapter 19 (Walk over exploding floor traps #2) - 18:29
193 Treasures, Journal Entries, Notes and Optional Conversations
Uncharted 4 A Thief's End has:
- 193 Collectibles
- 109 Treasures (including the Strange Relic, Strange Fruit & Strange Pendant for Relic Finder),
- 25 Journal Entries,
- 23 Journal Notes
- 36 Optional Conversations
By watching the video below you will learn how to earn the following trophies from gaining all the collectibles:
- A Gift of Gab
- Jot This Down
- Lost Art of Journaling
- Take a Note
- Lost History
- First Treasure
- Treasure Hunter
- Treasure Master
- Relic Finder
Here is the video timeline:
- 1:40 Chapter 2 - Infernal Place
- 2:47 Chapter 3 - The Malaysia Job
- 4:42 Chapter 6 - Once a Thief
- 8:50 Chapter 8 - The Grave of Henry Avery
- 16:08 Chapter 9 - Those Who Prove Worthy
- 20:26 Chapter 10 - The Twelve Towers
- 32:30 Chapter 11 - Hidden in Plain Sight
- 35:47 Chapter 12 - At Sea
- 46:17 Chapter 13 - Marooned
- 50:35 Chapter 14 - Join Me in Paradise
- 57:32 Chapter 15 - The Thieves of Libertalia
- 1:00:00 Chapter 16 - The Brothers Drake
- 1:02:36 Chapter 17 - For Better or Worse
- 1:08:25 Chapter 18 - New Devon
- 1:15:38 Chapter 19 - Avery's Descent
- 1:16:29 Chapter 20 - No Escape
- 1:19:09 Chapter 21 - Brother's Keeper
- 1:22:06 Chapter 22 - A Thief's End
- 1:22:39 Epilogue
How to fight
There will be times when your gun isn’t available to help you tackle enemies and you’ll be required to fight things out with your fists. In this scenario, you need to keep a few things in mind.
First, you can take your enemies on with combos and usually get two or three good punches in. However, most of the time they'll counter and grab you in some kind of hold. Tap the triangle button to evade their grabs, and follow up with another punch to bring them down. The prison sequence at the beginning of Uncharted 4 does a fantastic job introducing you to these particular mechanics, which you'll use throughout the game.
Second, don't forget to roll! Sometimes it's best to avoid a punch rather than taking it, as your health will drop with each subsequent hit you take. Roll out of the way, and then reposition yourself so that you can quickly strike an opponent from behind. This tactic will prove extremely useful, especially against tougher opponents.
Finally, try to use items in the environment to your advantage. For instance, slamming an opponent's head into a wall does greater damage than a punch, so try to get them to hold you up against a wall to quickly turn the tides. Slamming their heads into a wall will make them dizzy enough to land that last crucial blow much easier.
We have no 'Guides' content for Uncharted 4: A Thief's End on Playstation 4. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Guides!
- One Last Time – Platinum – Collect all the Trophies.
- Charted! – Explorer – Bronze – Complete the game in explorer mode.
- Charted! – Light – Bronze – Complete the game in light mode.
- Charted! – Moderate – Bronze – Complete the game in moderate mode.
- Charted! – Hard – Bronze – Complete the game in hard mode.
- Charted! – Crushing – Silver – Complete the game in Crushing mode.
- Charted! – Speedrun – Silver – Complete the game in six hours or less.
- First Treasure – Bronze – Find a treasure.
- Treasure Hunter – Bronze – Find 50 treasures.
- Treasure Master – Silver – Find all treasures.
- Relic Finder – Bronze – Find the Strange Relics.
- Jot This Down – Bronze – Find a Journal Entry
- Lost Art of Journaling – Bronze – Find all Journal Entries.
- Take a Note – Bronze – Find a Journal Note.
- Lost History – Bronze – Find all Journal Notes.
- Head of the Class! – Bronze – Defeat 20 enemies with headshots.
- You Have a Head for this Business – Bronze – Defeat 50 enemies with headshots.
- Hangman’s Bullet – Bronze – Perform 20 headshots from the rope.
- Stealth First Ask Questions Later – Bronze – Stealth take-down five enemies.
- Shh Sleep Now – Bronze – Stealth take-down 30 enemies.
- I Thought I Heard Something – Bronze – Perform 30 vertical stealth takedowns.
- Run-and-Gunner – Bronze – Defeat 50 enemies from-the-hip or blind-firing.
- Leapfrog – Bronze – Defeat 10 enemies in a row, alternating gunplay and hand-to-hand.
- Unstoppable! – Silver – Defeat 100 enemies in a row without dying in combat.
- Sharpshooter – Bronze – Complete the game with 70% or higher shot accuracy.
- Rushing Roulette – Bronze – Defeat enemies with a pistol, machine gun and grenade, in that order in 15 seconds.
- Ghost in the Cemetery – Silver – Get through Scotland cemetery combat encounter without killing or being seen.
- Butterfingers – Bronze – Make 10 enemies drop their grenades.
- Boom County – Bronze – Defeat four enemies with the same explosion (all explosive items and weapons apply)
- Defeat 10 in 60 – China Lake GL – Bronze – Defeat 10 enemies in 60 seconds with the China Lake Grenade Launcher.
- Hang Tough! – Bronze – Destroy 10 vehicles while being dragged from the rope.
- Run the Table – Silver – Defeat enemies with a stealth attack, melee attack, headshot and explosives in that order, in 15 seconds.
- Hitting a Brick Wall – Bronze – Defeat five armored enemies with melee only.
- Peaceful Resolution – Silver – After being marooned, leave everyone alive until the Treasury.
- Wingman – Bronze – Perform 10 combo buddy takedowns.
- Cliffhanger – Bronze – Pull 20 enemies over when hanging from a ledge.
- Ludonarrative Dissonance – Gold – Defeat 1,000 enemies.
- Don’t Feed the Animals – Bronze– Play with the lemur in the market and let it steal your apple.
- I Accidentally All the Guns – Bronze – Use every weapon in the game.
- Not a Cairn in the World – Bronze – Knock over all rock cairns in Madagascar.
- I Can See My House From Here! – Bronze – Climb to the very top of the Clock tower in the city.
- Trials and Tribulations – Bronze – Solve the first Trial in Scotland in 10 moves or less.
- Best Score! – Bronze – Beat the best score in the retro video game.
- Gift of Gab – Silver – Listen to all optional conversations in the game.
- See the Trophy “Treasure Master” for more details.
- Marco Polo Returns! – Bronze – Play in the ocean near the sunken ship.
- Stage Fright – Bronze – Just prior to the City Chase, stand perfectly still for 30 seconds (stage demo fail)
- Just Floor it! – Bronze – Drive away in the jeep with Elena without killing any enemies.
- On Porpoise – Bronze – Get three dolphins to follow the boat.
- Still Got It! – Bronze – Hit all targets in the attic with the toy gun.
- Glamour Shot – Bronze – Take a photo of Sully.
- Swordmaster – Silver – Perfectly parry Rafe in the sword fight without getting slashed or stabbed.
- Continue the Adventure – Bronze – Complete the Uncharted Multiplayer Introduction.
- Get in the Game – Bronze – Complete five matches in Multiplayer.
- Trials by Fire – Bronze – Complete all trials on Moderate (difficulty) in Multiplayer.
- Friends Forever! – Bronze – Spawn 10 Sidekicks in Multiplayer.
- Medic! – Bronze – Revive 10 Allies in Multiplayer.
Additionally, there are 17 secret trophies:
- Relic Finder (Bronze): Find the Strange Relics.
- Peaceful Resolution (Silver): After being marooned, leave everyone alive until the Treasury.
- Ludonarrative Dissonance (Gold): Defeat 1000 enemies.
- Don't Feed the Animals (Bronze): Play with the lemur in the market and let it steal your apple.
- I Accidentally All the Guns (Bronze): Use every weapon in the game.
- Not a Cairn in the World (Bronze): Knock over all rock cairns in Madagascar.
- I Can See My House From Here! (Bronze): Climb to the very top of the Clocktower in the City.
- Trials and Tribulations (Bronze): Solve the first Trial in Scotland in 10 moves or less.
- Best Score! (Bronze): Beat the best score in the retro videogame.
- Gift of Gab (Silver): Listen to all optional conversations in game.
- Marco Polo Returns! (Bronze): Play in the ocean near the sunken ship.
- Stage Fright (Bronze): Just prior to City Chase, stand perfectly still for 30 seconds (stage demo fail).
- Just Floor It! (Bronze): Drive away in the jeep with Elena without killing any enemies.
- On Porpoise (Bronze): Get three dolphins to follow the boat.
- Still Got It! (Bronze): Hit all targets in the attic with the toy gun.
- Glamour Shot (Bronze): Take a photo of Sully.
- Swordmaster (Silver): Perfectly parry Rafe in the sword fight without getting slashed or stabbed.
Questions and Answers