Twenty squirrels are hidden across the game. Check out the videos below!
When your bike is in certain positions, you can point the right analog stick in a particular direction to perform tricks.
Position: Horizontal, Front Wheel Forward
- Superman trick - Left
- Coffin trick - Right
- Proud Hero trick - Down
- Rule trick - Left, Up
- Dead Body trick - Left, Up, Right
Position: Horizontal, Upside Down
- Underdog trick - Right
- Drill trick - Down
- Slash trick - Down, Left
Position: Vertical, Front Wheel Up
- Going Up trick - Down
- Going to Heaven trick - Down, Left
- Kiss of Death trick - Left, Up
Position: Vertical, Front Wheel Down
- Going to Hell trick - Up
- Bow trick - Up, Right
- Polevault trick - Right, Down
Easy "The Fifth Key"
- To easily get "The Fifth Key" trophy (PS4) or achievement (Xbox One) choose "Create" from the main menu.
- Head west of the city and enter the mountain range between the desert and the snowy area.
- Set the start and end points for your track, and then select the top of the mountain zone.
- Choose "New Object," "Terrain," and "Environments."
- Make your object a hole and "Crater 5," and get rid of the decal. Create it.
- Next, copy your newly-create hole, and cover the top of the mountain with them, until the key is revealed.
- Zoom in and pick it up.