Unlock All endings Unlockables
There are three possible endings based on your choice at the end of the game:
End the cycle – when you reach the altar, watch the Retrocognition and do what Charles does, placing the seal and then walking to the ledge.
Restart the cycle – when you reach the altar, head left to find another Retrocognition and do what Charles does, placing the seal and then jumping to his death.
Leave the city – when you reach the altar, head right to find another Retrocognition and do what Charles does, placing the seal and then leaving the room.
Save ahead of your decision to see all three endings in a single playthrough.
Unlock All Costumes Unlockables
There are numerous costumes for you to unlock and wear. Here’s how to get all of them.
- Newcomer – unlocked by default
- Wind Coat – unlocked by default
- Gangster – complete the “Fathers and Sons” story quest
- King’s Robes – complete the “Fleeing Phoenix” story quest
- Man of Science – complete the “Rest in Peace” quest
- Fisherman – complete the “Bounty of the Sea” quest
- Police Envoy – complete the “Extra Hours” quest
- Plague Doctor – research the Wylebeast during the “Field Research” quest
- Master Sleuth – complete the “Assigned Reading” quest
- Vyshyvanka – complete the “Open House” quest
- Cultist – complete the “Mystic Tomes” quest (DLC only)
- Daywear – DLC only
Unlock All Weapons Unlockables
Instead of buying weapons, you will get new weapons as you progress the story and complete quests.
- Revolver – complete your first case
- Shotgun – complete “Quid Pro Quo”
- Battle Rifle – complete “Fathers and Sons”
- Submachine Gun – complete “Self Defense”
All Skills Unlockables
As you get experience, you’ll earn Knowledge Points that you can use to unlock new skills. You earn experience by completing quests, fighting monsters, and visiting new locations.
Skills are divided into three skill threes: Combat Proficiency, Vigor, and Mind.
- Ankle Bitter – Traps hold enemies for a longer period of time.
- Trapper – Traps take less time to set up.
- Hardboiled Detective – Pistol damage is doubled.
- Trench Sweeper – Shotgun has better spread and deals more damage.
- Nimble Fingers – Revolver has a faster reloading time.
- Firm Grip – Submachine Gun accuracy increases.
- Sharpshooter – Rifle damage is doubled.
- Leg Cutter – Traps do more damage.
- Sapper Charge – Grenades and bombs have a higher range.
- Furtive Lurker – Take less fall damage.
- Bottomless Packets – Shotgun magazine carries 4 more rounds.
- Deep Pockets – Revolver magazines carries 6 more rounds.
- Extra Clip – Pistol magazine carries 7 rounds.
- Abnormal Endurance – Increases Vitality.
- Eldritch Endurance – Increases Vitality further.
- Indigestible – Damage from man-eating eels is halved.
- Unnatural Recovery – Regenerate some health when your health is low.
- Lightning Bruiser – Melee attack speed is faster.
- Field Medic – Lets you carry one more First Aid Kit and Antipsychotic.
- Absolute Clarity – Earn more experience and stay calm longer.
- No Charity – 50% chance of getting double the quest rewards.
- Smart Packing – Limit on the amount of a crafting material you can carry is raised to 25.
- Crafting Efficiency: Explosives – 15% chance to save materials when crafting explosives.
- Crafting Efficiency: Supplies – 15% chance to save materials when crafting First Aid Kits, Sanity Kits, and Traps.
- Effulgent Mind – Stay sane much longer.
- Deductive Method – Gain more experience.
- Master Survivalist – 10% chance to save materials when crafting.