The Long Journey Home Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: May 29, 2017
- Genres: Role-playing (RPG), Simulator, Strategy, Adventure, Indie
- Platforms: Mac,PC,Xbox One,PlayStation 4
- Developer: Daedalic Entertainment West
- Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment
Are you enjoying The Long Journey Home?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Lunar LanderEaster Eggs
During landing sections, the gameplay is highly reminiscent of Lunar Lander.
Lost in SpaceEaster Eggs
The basic story premise of being on a journey to Alpha Centauri, the mission going wrong, and the stranded crew needing to find their way back while encountering alien races and strange adventures on the way is similar to the premise of the show Lost in Space.
Story Mode is an easier difficulty setting for players who want to focus on exploration instead of survival. It can also be a good introduction to the game’s systems if you’re having trouble.
You can pick crew members based on whose stories you’re most interested in, but crew members also have special abilities, so keep that in mind while assembling your crew.
Quests and deliveries are both good ways to earn credits.
It’s often cheaper to buy repairs and fuel than to use your resources. Therefore, you can sell your resources, especially rare minerals.
Healing items will not cure you of everything. A healing item will pick one problem to cure, so if you have multiple injuries, you’ll need multiple items.
If you’ve lost diplomacy with a particular alien race, fighting their enemies will improve your relationship again.
Getting a radiation shield will greatly help you when it comes to refueling and surviving dangerous situations.
Always make sure you have the right equipment before landing on a planet. Even once you’re protected, you should only risk landing on dangerous planets if they have rare resources.
Mizzurani EM TankHints
Do not use the EM Tank given to you by the Mizzurani. It will infest the crew member that uses it.
Crew Member SkillsHints
Each of the possible crew members has certain advantages. Here are the most notable abilities of each crew member.
- Alessandra – She is good for repairs. She can also get items from wrecks without using a Salvage Kit.
- Ash – He can use plants found on planets to create healing items.
- Benoit – He can turn tech items into resources.
- Kirsten – She can use tech items to repair the ship.
- Nikolay – He can turn tech items into new modules.
- Malcolm – He has better lander piloting stats. He can also use tech items to repair the lander.
- Miriam – She can communicate with alien passengers and tell you which aliens will pay the most for items.
- Simon – He can tell you the base value for items.
- Siobhan – She can easily get items and artifacts from ruins.
- Zoe – She can scan items to get coordinates and gather clues about quests.