Shadow of the Tomb Raider Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: Sep 13, 2018
- Genres: Shooter, Adventure
- Ratings: PEGI 18, ESRB M
Are you enjoying Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
Based on 1 rating
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Unlock All CostumesUnlockables
Numerous costumes are available for Lara. Some are available by default, while others need to be unlocked. The ones obtained with the game or through the story do not need to be crafted, while the rest need to be crafted after you unlock them.
- Tactical Adventurer – Default
- Tactical Adventurer - Black – Comes with Croft/Ultimate Editions
- Explorer – Comes with Croft/Ultimate Editions
- Robes of Puka Huk – Comes with Deluxe/Croft/Ultimate Editions
- Vest of the Empress Jaguar – You must defeat the empress jaguar.
- Blue Heron Tunic – This is unlocked when you first reach Paititi.
- Serpent Guard – This is unlocked when you return to Paititi after Cenotes.
- Yaway’s Battle Tunic – Complete “Wolf at the Door - Widow’s Tears.”
- Ch’Amaka’s Greaves – Complete “In the Midnight Hour - Freedom.”
- Manko’s Tunic – Complete “Draw Weight Heavily - The Champions’ Bow.”
- Eveningstar’s Cape – This is found in the Peruvian Jungle Crypt: Rimak, the Storyteller.
- Eveningstar’s Boots – This is found in the Peruvian Jungle Crypt: Urqu, the Scout.
- Condor Cowl of Urqu – This is found in the Kuwaq Yaku Crypt: Unknown.
- Nine Strides’ Boots – This is found in the Kuwaq Yaku Crypt: Wayta, The Tyrant.
- Manko’s Boots – This is found in the Paititi Crypt: Chuki, The Weaver.
- Greaves of Six Sky – This is found in the Paititi Crypt: Ollanta, the Potter.
- Yaway’s Wooden Greaves – This is found in the Paititi Crypt: Qispi, the Merchant.
- Ch’Amaka’s War Vest – This is found in the Paititi Crypt: Uturunku, The Ferryman.
- Hide Boots of Urqu – This is sold by the Kuwaq Yaku merchant.
- Nine Strides’ Harness – This is sold by the Kuwaq Yaku merchant.
- Mantle of Six Sky – This is sold by the Paititi merchant.
- Kantu’s Boots – This is sold by the Paititi merchant.
- Crimson Huntress – This is sold by the Paititi outcast merchant.
- Quenti Palla’s Mantle – Choose the Eagle Path in New Game+ or buy this in Kuwaq Yaku.
- Quenti Palla’s Greaves – Choose the Eagle Path in New Game+ or buy this in Kuwaq Yaku.
- Ozcollo’s Tunic – Choose the Jaguar Path in New Game+ or buy this in Kuwaq Yaku.
- Ozcollo’s Greaves – Choose the Jaguar Path in New Game+ or buy this in Kuwaq Yaku.
- Three Fangs’ Tunic – Choose the Serpent Path in New Game+ or buy this in Kuwaq Yaku.
- Three Fangs’ Greaves – Choose the Serpent Path in New Game+ or buy this in Kuwaq Yaku.
In addition to these, there are also three Classic Outfits that mimic Lara’s look from the old games, as well as several additional costumes unlocked if you have save data from either Tomb Raider (2013) or Rise of the Tomb Raider.
Post-Credits Scene ReferencesEaster Eggs
The post-credits scene shows Lara at the Croft Manor and includes several references to past games in the series as well as Shadow of the Tomb Raider itself.
On the wall, you can see one of the three Noh Masks and the Japanese Ceremonial Dagger collectible from Tomb Raider (2013), as well as the Yamatai Sword collectible from Rise of the Tomb Raider’s Blood Ties DLC. There is also a shelf that contains the Tialoc Vase from Shadow of the Tomb Raider and a photograph of the characters from Tomb Raider (2013). Near the shelf, you can also see Lara’s bow alongside her climbing axe from Rise of the Tomb Raider, alongside the Silver Box from Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
Near the figurine of the White Queen, from the puzzles in Shadow of the Tomb Raider, you can see a book on the shelf called Tale of the White Queen. There is an actual novel with this title, which this may be a reference to.
There is also a drawing on the wall of Lara with her parents, along with a dinosaur and a pyramid, in a reference to the original Tomb Raider.
Lara’s butler from the series appears in this scene as well.
Classic Lara character modelEaster Eggs
Numerous optional outfits are available for Lara, which you can change at any campfire—including ones that completely change her character model into those from Tomb Raider 2 and Angel of Darkness.
Lockpick and Rope AscenderUnlockables
To unlock the Lockpick (to open locked treasure chests) and the Rope Ascender (to get past barriers), you’ll need to go to The Hidden City and do the “Find Takiy’s Dice” side mission by talking to the boy sitting at the base of the hill near the market. The fifth of the outcasts you must talk to during the mission is a merchant who will sell you these tools. They are optional tools not required for continuing the main story.
To unlock the Reinforced Knife upgrade (to cut rope barriers), you’ll need to either buy it from a merchant in The Hidden City or complete the “Stay of Execution” mission in the Upper City. Completing the mission will unlock the upgrade. This upgrade is optional, not required for continuing the main story.
Original Post-Credits SceneEaster Eggs
In the post-credits scene, you can briefly see a letter on the desk alongside the Silver Box. However, in the original scene, the letter is clearly visible and you can see from the return address that it was sent by Jacqueline Natla. Natla is the main antagonist of the original game, implying that either this leads into the events of the first game or that the next game will involve Natla in some way. This version of the scene also includes the pistols Lara wielded in the original games.
This scene was removed in a day-one patch and can only be viewed in versions of the game that were never updated. The developers claim it was included by mistake.
All Challenge TombsHints
There are nine Challenge Tombs, all of which can be completed either during the game once you’ve reached their respective areas or afterwards in free-roam mode. Each Challenge Tomb rewards you with a new skill once you complete it. If you’re having trouble getting through the Challenge Tombs, use the video guide below for help.
There are many collectibles hidden in each area of Shadow of the Tomb Raider, including murals, relics, survival caches, and more. If you’re having trouble finding any of them, use the video guide below (divided according to area) to help you find them all.