Overcooked Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: Aug 1, 2016
- Genres: Simulator, Indie
- Platforms: PC,Xbox One,PlayStation 4,Nintendo Switch
- Developer: Ghost Town Games
- Publisher: Team17 Software Limited
- Ratings: PEGI 3, ESRB E
Are you enjoying Overcooked?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Unlock Levels and ChefsUnlockables
In each stage, you can earn up to 3 stars based on your performance. To move on to the next stage, you need to have earned at least 1 star in the previous stage, and you also need a certain total number of stars.
You also unlock new chefs as you earn stars.
If you’re playing co-op, you should divide up the tasks for maximum efficiency. If you’re playing alone, you’ll need to switch between characters to get everything done.
If you’re split up and cut off from the ingredients you need, have another character/player throw the ingredients into your part of the kitchen.
Sprint to get from one side of the kitchen to the other, but be careful not to run into another character. Use your judgment to decide when it’s safe to sprint.
Don’t let your food cook too long, or it will catch on fire. Fortunately, the game alerts you when it’s getting dangerous. You can also add more ingredients to increase the amount of time the meal can cook.
Dirty plates can be stacked and then taken to the sink together.
Popular Culture ReferencesEaster Eggs
Many of the trophy/achievement names include little jokes or references:
- Hero of Thyme – This is a reference to the Legend of Zelda series, as Link is the “Hero of Time” in certain games.
- Lettuce Begin – This one is simply wordplay, “let us begin.”
- Chef Flambé – Flambé is a specific cooking method where alcohol is used to create flames while cooking.
- Best Served Cold – This is a nod to the popular saying “revenge is a dish best served cold.”
- Meals on Wheels – This is a reference to the Meals on Wheels organization, which delivers meals to senior citizens.
In the final boss of Overcooked, there will be a conveyor belt. If you place cut meat (uncooked) on the conveyor built and wait for it to reach the end of the conveyor, you can duplicate this patty by using a pan to pick it up. The pan will have a patty in it, but the original patty will also be on the conveyor. Duplication!