Killzone: Shadow Fall on Playstation 4 (PS4)
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides, walkthroughs, trophies, achievements and more for Killzone: Shadow Fall on Playstation 4.
Navigate using the links above or scroll down to browse the Killzone: Shadow Fall cheats we have available for Playstation 4. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' and appear first in their respective section.
We have 3 entries submitted for for this game on this platform at the moment. If you something more to share submit it here!
- Genre: Shooter
- Platforms: PlayStation 4
- Developer: Guerrilla Games,Fireproof Studios,Outsource Media (OMUK)
- Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America
- Ratings: PEGI 18, ESRB M
- First Release (Any platform):
We have no 'Cheats' content for Killzone: Shadow Fall on Playstation 4. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Content!
We have no 'Unlockables' content for Killzone: Shadow Fall on Playstation 4. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Content!
Dark Souls Reference
At the start of the game, you can find a poster on the wall for "Dark Trolls." It shows a troll chasing the main character of Dark Souls.
We have no 'Glitches' content for Killzone: Shadow Fall on Playstation 4. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Content!
We have no 'Hints' content for Killzone: Shadow Fall on Playstation 4. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Content!
Ultimate Hidden Collectibles Guide
Hidden collectibles are scattered throughout the game. There are 35 Audio Logs, 19 Dossiers, 9 Newspapers, and 35 sets of Comic Book Pages. Search the locations described below to find all of them.
Chapter 2: The Shadow
- Comic 1: Pages 1-2 - Near the start of the chapter, you will reach an air duct. When you enter it, head to your right to find the first comic.
- Audio Log 1: Helghast Dam Employee - Shortly after you use stealth techniques to kill a Helghast for the first time, you will reach a room with stairs at the back right. If you climb the stairs, you will reach a bathroom. Search the area between the stalls to find the first audio log.
- Dossier 1: Vekta City Dam - During the chapter, you will drop from a ledge in order to take out two Helghast soldiers. The first dossier is located in the area beneath the ledge.
- Comic 2: Pages 7-8 - You will near a crash site. Turn left, make your way up a high ledge, and then use your zipline to cross to a building. The comic is located along the railing behind where you will land.
- Audio Log 2: Helghast Sniper - When you reach the watchtowers, use your zipline to reach the nearest one. You should be able to see a second tower with a red-black roof. Use your zipline again to find the next audio log.
- Comic 3: Pages 3-4 - Once you leave the crash site behind, you will reach a ruined bunker. Go inside, go up the stairs, and use your zipline to cross over to the other side. On that side, return downstairs and search the area to find the comic.
- Comic 4: Pages 5-6 - As you head out to destroy the anti-air guns, you will be near a river. Approach the river and notice the huge rock along its side. Climb up the ledges along the rock wall behind it, until you are up high enough that you can send your zipline above the rock. Use your zipline, and drop down when you are above the rock to find the comic.
- Dossier 2: Vekta City - On your way up the trail toward the anti-air guns, you will pass a tree that has fallen across a ledge that contains the dossier. You can either jump up to it, or drop down to it once you are above it. The dossier is near the rocks along the bushes.
- Newspaper 1: New Helghan News - Go to the top floor of the Communications Hub. Head just beyond the console you are supposed to hack into and search the desk to find the newspaper.
Chapter 3: The Doctor
- Audio Log 3: Massar's Diary 1 - After you turn off the airlock, continue on by the quarantine crates. In the next room, head down the stairs and then look behind the staircase to find the audio log.
- Audio Log 4: Parsons' Worries - When you turn on the airlock on your search for an alternative to using the elevator, you can look up to see a platform that contains the next audio log.
- Audio Log 5: Parsons' Diary 2 - On your way to complete Objective D, you will a bridge room. Turn right and make your way to the back left corner to find the audio log.
- Audio Log 6: A Sunny Day - You will pass the obstructed bridge and use a Petrusite Capacitor to put out the fire in the neighboring room. Head through the Petrusite door, turn right, and find the audio log in the hand of a corpse.
- Audio Log 7: Parsons' Diary 1 - After you find the previous audio log, you will reach an area that has three slots for Petrusite Capacitors. Go left and search along the wall for a cart that contains the audio log.
- Dossier 3: The Cassandra - At the bridge, turn left and go down the stairs. Search the ground to find the dossier.
- Comic 5: Pages 11-12 - After the bridge area, you will enter a computer room, and from there, you will reach a room with panels. Before you set course for the sun, use the closest panel to reveal a room with a ladder. Climb up the ladder and head forward until you can activate a second ladder. Climb down and search the shelves in the room to find the comic.
- Audio Log 8: Massar's Diary 2 - On your second visit to the room with the blocked bridge, you will pass a locked door. Use a Petrusite Capacitor to unlock it. Go through and then use another Petrusite Capacitor to open the path to the floor above it. Head up and search the bunks to find the audio log.
- Audio Log 9: Helghast Worker Contempt - When you enter Engineering to turn on the reactors, search the left corner of the room to find the audio log.
- Newspaper 2: Vektan Daily - In Engineering, near the previous audio log, there is a locked door. Remove the nearby Petrusite Capacitor to open it. In the area beyond, you will find the newspaper.
- Comic 6: Pages 9-10 - On your way through the chapter, you will fight three Helghast near a red vent. Enter the vent and make your way through to the room beyond. The comic is on the room's upper platform, near a control panel.
- Audio Log 10: Vektan Letter Home - In the turbines area, drop down from the ladder. Search the area behind you to find the audio log.
- Dossier 4: Doctor Massar - In the Lab, go upstairs and search the computers to find the dossier.
- Comic 7: Pages 13-14 - After the Lab, you will reach an area with windows, through which bright sun beams shine. As soon as you see the walkway heading to the right, go across it. The comic is at the end of the walkway.
- Audio Log 11: Massar's Diary 3 - After the sunbeam room, search the area to the left of the elevator to find the audio log.
Chapter 4: The Patriot
- Newspaper 3: Vektan Daily - After you pass the security checkpoint, head right and check a bench to find the newspaper.
- Audio Log 12: Last Call Home - Once you secure the lobby and reach the blue Mainframe area, search the left side of the room to find the audio log.
- Dossier 5: Chancellor Visari - When you are finished with the Mainframe, you will enter an area where you fight three Helghast. Head forward until you see a round bench. Search it to find the dossier.
- Comic 8: Pages 15-16 - Outside the building, head past the Shadow Marshals to the couch in the corner. The comic is on top of it.
- Comic 9: Pages 21-22 - On the first train, stop when you reach the console you are supposed to hack. Search the area beneath the collapsed chairs to the left of the console to find the comic.
- Comic 10: Pages 17-18 - In the second train, stop before you enter the second car. The comic is hidden in the chairs to your left.
- Comic 11: Pages 19-20 - After the bomb detonation, climb the ladder and use your zipline to make it across to the furthest track. Once there, drop down to the platform to your left, and search it to find the comic.
- Dossier 6: New Helghan - While you are going after Tyran, you will enter a building through its glass roof. Once the room is secure, turn around and make your way to a small room filled with boxes and crates. Search it to find the dossier.
- Audio Log 13: Tyran's Wrath - In the same building, go upstairs. Enter the first door on the right in the hallway. Fight the Helghast in the room beyond and then search it to find the audio log.
Chapter 5: The Helghast
- Newspaper 4: New Helghan News - After you leave the train and enter the market, find a kiosk with an orange awning. Search on top of it to find the newspaper.
- Audio Log 14: Helghast Call Home - On your way to Objective B, you will go down an escalator. Fight the Helghast soldiers in the room at the bottom, and then look on the table to find the audio log.
- Dossier 7: Tyran - After you find the previous audio log, keep moving until you climb a set of stairs. At the top, turn right and search a bunk to find the dossier.
- Audio Log 15: Interrogation Record - After meeting Zeus, follow his secondary objective to the security checkpoint guarded by a turret. Locate the vent in the room beyond and crawl through. On the other side, you will find the audio log.
- Comic 12: Pages 23-24 - Leave Zeus's safehouse through the next vent and head up the stairs. Search the shelter with the blue awning to find the comic.
- Comic 13: Pages 25-26 - On your way to Containment City, you will reach a door guarded by a turret. Across from the turret is a room that contains the comic.
- Audio Log 16: Tracking Record 1 - Head to the back of the room with the large elevator. The audio log is on a shelf.
- Audio Log 17: Helghast Rant 1 - As you cross the walkway once you leave the elevator, you will see a bright yellow cloth. Search the nearby table to find the audio log.
- Dossier 8: VSA HQ - On your way past the slum houses, you will hear Tyran on the radio talking about a Shadow Marshal. Enter the open trailer in the next row of houses to find the dossier.
- Audio Log 18: Tracking Record 3 - Tyran will speak over the radio again while you are in the slums. When he does, look to your left to find a short path. Follow it to find the audio log at the end.
- Audio Log 19: Tracking Record 2 - Keep going until you witness a scene between a Helghast soldier and a group of civilians. Continue on to the objective marker. The audio log is on top of a gas tank just beyond the marker.
- Audio Log 20: Helghast Rant 2 - When you reach the cantina, search the area around the sink to find the audio log.
- Comic 14: Pages 27-28 - After you leave the cantina, turn right and crawl beneath the large blue structure to reach the comic.
- Comic 15: Pages 33-34 - When you see a soldier that has his back to you, head right. Enter the first trailer to your left and search it to find the comic.
- Comic 16: Pages 29-30 - Leave the trailer and backtrack until you reach a short path. The comic is on a crate at the end.
- Comic 17: Pages 31-32 - Go through the next trailer and search the leftmost corner of the floor after the stairs to find the comic.
- Dossier 9: The Wall - Before you hack the console in Tyran's hideout, search the table in the room to find the dossier.
Chapter 6: The Agent
- Dossier 10: New Helghan Prison - Near the start of the level, your helper will destroy the first security camera. Enter the area guarded by the camera to find the dossier.
- Dossier 11: Echo - Once you reach two guards into whose radio frequency your helper will begin to hack, sneak by and wait until you can safely proceed to the area where they were standing. Search the area for the dossier.
- Audio Log 21: Shipping Manifest - At the top of the first set of stairs on the walkway, search the area to your right to find the audio log.
- Comic 18: Pages 35-36 - You will make your way through some pipes when you lose contact with your helper. Drop down from the pipes and search the open unit to your right to find the comic.
- Comic 19: Pages 37-38 - Once you stop the two Helghast soldiers interrogating a civilian, the civilian will open a storage container that hides the comic.
- Dossier 12: Containment City - When you enter the control room with the blue ceiling during the second mark sniper section, search the ground around the orange screen to find the dossier.
- Audio Log 22: Delivery Concerns - When you see the man trying to kill himself near the trees, search the bunk to the right of the area to find the audio log.
- Comic 20: Pages 39-40 - After the third mark sniper section begins, defeat the guard at the nearby panel. The comic is inside a vent near where he was standing.
- Audio Log 23: Emergency Call Report - Before you enter the elevator after the Attack Drone encounter, climb the stairs in the area and make your way up to the ledge with the sniper rifle. Search the ledge for the audio log.
- Comic 21: Pages 41-42 - Once you leave the elevator, search the nearest modular in the area to your left to find the comic.
- Newspaper 5: Vekta Daily - After Echo gives you the sniper rifle and moves your storage container, she will tell you to drop inside. Do so, and search the new area to find the newspaper.
- Audio Log 24: Shots Fired - When you return Echo's sniper rifle, go down the stairs. The audio log is on top of the crates to the right.
- Comic 22: Pages 43-44 - Go to the left side of the walkways. After you hack the Spider Mine, disable the cameras through the security panel, and have Echo take care of the soldiers in front of the storage room, enter the storage room. Search the area around the crates to find the comic.
- Comic 23: Pages 45-46 - As you run to Vekta City, stop when you reach the blue bay door. The comic is on a crate to your left.
Chapter 7: The Handler
- Audio Log 25: Research Log 1 - After you leave the decompression ring, use your zipline to reach the hacking panel, and then use it again to reach the ladder. The audio log is on the ground nearby.
- Comic 24: Pages 47-48 - Once you make it through your free fall, turn right. The comic is at the end of the first walkway.
- Comic 25: Pages 49-50 - Once your OWL hacks the door beyond the Spider Mines, go to the top floor of the room beyond and search the back left to find the comic.
- Dossier 13: Thomas Sinclair - In the next room, drop through the shaft and head through the left door. Go a little further along the walkway and shoot out the windows to enter the room. The dossier is on a table.
- Comic 26: Pages 51-52 - Once you leave the previous room, head to the left and enter the room on the far side to find the comic.
- Audio Log 26: Researcher Log 2 - Rappel into the hatch. Search the corner behind you to find the audio log.
- Dossier 14: The Spire - In Massar's laboratory, the dossier is sitting on the table to her right.
- Newspaper 6: New Helgahn News - After you lead Massar to the container, search the area beside the airlock controls to find the dossier.
- Comic 27: Pages 53-54 - As you escort Massar during the last mission, you will climb down a ladder. Turn, pass the room you came from, and turn right shortly after you reach the orange panels. The comic is on a workbench.
Chapter 8: The Dead
- Comic 28: Pages 55-56 - Once you land on the destroyed building, drop down through the hole to find the comic.
- Audio Log 27: Survivor Diary 1 - Pass the rubble after the first gravity well and search the nearby chair to find the audio log.
- Audio Log 28: Survivor Diary 2 - Drop through the ruined levels after the second gravity well and search beneath a nearby staircase to find the audio log.
- Dossier 15: Planet Helghan - Head into the shelter to the right of the Mobile Scan Unit, continue on past the stairs, and turn right. The dossier is on a couch in a small room nearby.
- Audio Log 29: Survivor Diary 3 - Make your way up the stairs beyond the Scan Unit and search the area for the audio log.
- Audio Log 30: Survivor Diary 4 - Once you witness a collapsing building, turn right. Keep going until you reach a dark room. Search the table beside the mini gravity well to find the audio log.
- Audio Log 31: Survivor Diary 5 - Return to the ledge from which you saw the collapsing building and look down to the ammo boxes below. Use your zipline to reach them safely, and find the audio log nearby.
- Dossier 16: Pyrrhus Deep - As you continue through the chapter, you will find a window you can go through. On the other side, there should be a ledge to your left. Climb up it, and then climb up the next ledge, and search the floor to your left to find the dossier.
- Comic 29: Pages 57-58 - You will find a gravity well to your lower right. Use the zipline to go down there and blow up the well. Go up on the lift. Once you destroy the Spider Mine Generator, search the room beyond it to find the comic.
- Audio Log 32: Survivor Diary 6 - Leave the room and head left. The audio log is along the path.
- Newspaper 7: New Helghan News - Beyond the Mobile Scan Unit, you will find stairs that lead to a devastated building. Enter the building and head left to find the newspaper.
- Audio Log 33: Survivor Diary 7 - Once you go through the blue elevator shaft, you will find yourself in a room with a destroyed ceiling. Drop down and search the left corner of the room to find the audio log.
- Comic 30: Pages 59-70 - After you see Tyran, you will pass a crashed air vehicle. Enter the storage unit past it to find the comic.
Chapter 9: The Destroyer
- Newspaper 8: New Helghan News - When you see a Helghast soldier on a cliff, take care of him and use your zipline to reach the building across from the cliff. The newspaper is inside, near the weapons rack.
- Comic 31: Pages 61-62 - Beyond the Mobile Scan Unit, there is a ledge with a ladder. At the bottom, turn right to enter the small weapons room. The comic is inside a vent within the hatch.
- Dossier 17: Jordan Stahl - When the bay door opens and you meet with Echo, search the gurneys in the back left corner to find the dossier.
- Audio Log 34: Weapon Demonstration 1 - Search the area to the right of the panel hacked by Echo in the security building.
- Comic 32: Pages 63-64 - In the security building, go to the lowest door and enter the room beyond to find the comic on top of a crate.
- Comic 33: Pages 65-66 - Go through the door on the floor beneath the hacking panel to leave the security building. There is a ladder on the platform to your right. Head down and search the area to your left to find the comic.
- Comic 34: Pages 67-68 - In Stahl's base, there is a hallway lined with weapons. Keep an eye on the ground to your right to find the comic.
- Audio Log 35: Weapon Demonstration 2 - In the war room, search the area around the middle pillar behind the orange globe to find the last audio log.
- Dossier 18: Planet Vekta - After the battle on the upper floor, go through the rear left door and search the landing pad for a dossier.
Chapter 10: The Savior
- Newspaper 9: Vekta Daily - Destroy the first security camera and head through the red vent to find the newspaper.
- Dossier 19: Lucas Kellen - Once you go up the stairs after the second vent, disable the security camera and take out the soldier at the desk. Search the desk to find the last dossier.
- Comic 35: Pages 69-70 - Outside, walk until you reach a rock pillar. Search the area beyond the plants behind it to find the last comic.