HITMAN 2 Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: Nov 12, 2018
- Genres: Shooter, Tactical
Are you enjoying HITMAN 2?
Based on 5 ratings
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Umbrella ExitEaster Eggs
If you shoot down the yellow umbrella when the fishing village is visible in the distance, you will later be able to pick it up for a special exit where you fly away using the umbrella.
Unlock Weapons and EquipmentUnlockables
There are two main ways of unlocking new weapons and equipment, and they both relate to completely challenges. Some challenges reward you with items. Others reward you with Mastery Points for that specific area, and additional items are unlocked at certain Mastery Levels.
Unlocked Through Challenges:
- ICA Micro Remote Explosive – Complete the Miami Mission Story Challenges
- ICA Briefcase – Complete the Miami level
- ICA Remote Taser – Complete the Santa Fortuna Mission Story Challenges
- Sacrificial Knife – Complete the Secret Tunnel feat in Santa Fortuna
- Meaty Bone – Complete the “We Meat Again” challenge in Santa Fortuna
- Remote EMP Charge – Complete the Mumbai Mission Story Challenges
- Kalmer 1 (Tranquilizer Gun) – Complete the Whittleton Creek Mission Story Challenges
- ICA Remote Concussion Device – Complete the Isle of Sgail Mission Story Challenges
Unlocked Through Mastery:
Hawke’s Bay Nightcall
- ICA Proximity Explosive Mk II – Mastery Level 2
- Flash Grenade – Mastery Level 5
- Lockpick Mk II – Mastery Level 2
- Fish Melee Weapon – Mastery Level 4
- Jaeger 7 Mk II Sniper Rifle – Mastery Level 5
- HWK 21 Mk II Pistol – Mastery Level 7
- ICA Proximity Taser – Mastery Level 10
- Proximity Explosive Rubber Duck Mk II – Mastery Level 13
- Concept 5 Pistol – Mastery Level 15
- ICA Remote Audio Distraction Mk II – Mastery Level 18
- Concussion Grenade – Mastery Level 20
- Sedative Pills – Mastery Level 2
- Fragmentation Grenade – Mastery Level 5
- Emetic Pills – Mastery Level 7
- Shashka A33 H – Mastery Level 10
- TAC-SMG Mk II – Mastery Level 13
- RFID Triggered Explosive – Mastery Level 15
- Proximity CX Demo Block Mk II – Mastery Level 18
- ICA Remote Micro Audio Distraction – Mastery Level 20
- ICA19 Silverballer Mk II – Mastery Level 2
- Bartoli 12G Short H – Mastery Level 5
- ICA Remote Explosive Mk II – Mastery Level 7
- ICA Proximity Micro Explosive – Mastery Level 10
- Emetic Syringe Mk II – Mastery Level 13
- DAK X2 Covert – Mastery Level 15
- Druzhina 34 – Mastery Level 20
- TAC-4 AR Auto Mk II – Mastery Level 2
- ICA Proximity Concussion Device – Mastery Level 5
- Lethal Pills – Mastery Level 7
- Explosive Baseball – Mastery Level 10
- Remote CX Demo Block Mk II – Mastery Level 13
- Rude Ruby – Mastery Level 15
- Remote Explosive Rubber Duck Mk II – Mastery Level 15
Isle of Sgail
- Mace – Mastery Level 2
- Lethal Syringe – Mastery Level 5
- Electronic Key Hacker – Mastery Level 7
- Sieger 300 Tactical – Mastery Level 10
- Broadsword – Mastery Level 16
- Enram HV Covert Mk II – Mastery Level 18
- Remote Concussion Rubber Duck – Mastery Level 20
Delgado incidentEaster Eggs
In the Delgado mansion, you can see Don Fernando’s cello and hear people talking about the Delgado incident from Blood Money.
Flamingo ExitEaster Eggs
Once the Miami area is leveled enough that you can start at the “Stands” location, start there while wearing the “Mascot” costume. Find the yellow-and-black “Thwack!” Stand near the race track entrance and take the Flamingo Photo. Knock out a flamingo mascot and take them to the Test Firing Range, where you must scan the photo. This will make the android kill the flamingo mascot, giving you a new feat and the “Pink Army” trophy/achievement as everyone in the area turns into flamingo mascot.
You can also use the flamingo disguise to leave through a special exit unlocked after you take out the targets, which shows the flamingo flying away.
Freedom Fighters arcade gameEaster Eggs
In various spots, including the Santa Fortuna saloon, you can find arcade cabinets for a game called Freedom Fighters. Freedom Fighters was an old arcade game made by the same developers. The arcade cabinet shows the logo and also plays the game’s theme song.
Dolphin ExitEaster Eggs
In Miami, grab a fish from the kitchen on your way to plant the car bomb. Once you’re ready to exit, you need to go to the fountain and take the fish out of your inventory. Follow the path of the water spurts with your fish, and you’ll be able to interact with the fountain for a special exit in which you ride away on a pair of dolphins.
Replicate Blood Money's funeral sceneEaster Eggs
At the Isle of Sgail, get a crowbar and break open crates until you find the Burial Dagger. Go into the Morgue and steal the funeral garb, which will then let you infiltrate the funeral. If you interact with the harp player, she will play Ave Maria. This scene mirrors the funeral scene from Blood Money.
If you own the previous Hitman game, all seven episodes whether you got them individually or as a complete pack, you will be able to get the Hitman Legacy Pack for free. The Legacy Pack adds the locations and missions from the previous game.
If you own the Hitman Game of the Year Edition or Definitive Edition, you will be able to get the Hitman GOTY Legacy Pack for free, which is the same as the regular Legacy Pack except that it also includes Patient Zero and a small amount of GOTY-exclusive content.
The GOTY pack can also be purchased, if you do not have the previous game, and the Legacy Pack can be upgraded to the GOTY Legacy Pack for a lower price.
Each mission has numerous disguises you can use. While you won’t need all of them to succeed, using every disguise for a single mission (across your attempts; it doesn’t all have to be in one run) will let you complete the Chameleon challenge for that area.
To see the location for each disguise in every area, check out the video playlist below (note: some Hitman 3 areas are included near the end of the playlist):
All Camera LocationsHints
Each main location has security cameras. Being caught on camera doing something suspicious will cause guards to come check the location. It’ll also affect your mission score if you’re caught on camera too many times. However, cameras can be destroyed or deactivated. Deactivating the cameras is especially useful because it erases the footage and completely deactivates the camera system for that area. If you want to know how to find all of the camera locations, take a look at the video guide below.
Don’t try to rush. You’ll have a better idea of how to approach your target if you take your time to get used to an area and listen to the NPC dialogue.
Stealth is an important part of the game. While you do have weapons, you’ll want to go undetected as often as you can and act in secrecy.
Disguises are very useful and will give you access to new areas. Always be on the lookout for a character on their own whose clothes you can take. Just make sure you have a disguise that fits the place you’re trying to access.
Items can also be helpful. If you see something you can pick up, take it with you. You might find a use for it later.
Briefcases can be cover for guns and other suspicious items you don’t want people to see you with.
If you’re spotted, you still have a chance to get away. Try to hide or blend in with a crowd in order to shake off your pursuit and avoid detection. Changing into a disguise will also help you lose your pursuers.
Try to destroy the security cameras or deactivate the security system as early as you can.
Mission Stories provide you with goals that will lead you to take down your target. This is a good way to complete the mission on your first attempt. You can start a Mission Story either naturally in the area or by viewing it from the pause menu. This is especially good if you’re a beginner, to help you get a feel for the area and the objectives before trying other methods of completing the mission.
Replaying missions is a key part of the game. Replay missions often to try out different things, complete challenges, and also just get a better feel for the gameplay and the variety of options available to you.