Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: Oct 3, 2019
Are you enjoying Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Ghostbusters referencesEaster Eggs
There are several references to the Ghostbusters series throughout the game:
- One of the computers in the firehouse shows the ending screen of the 1984 Ghostbusters game, including the spelling and grammatical errors.
- Louis Tully’s desk can be found near the stairs, even though the character doesn’t appear in the game. A note says he went home early due to feeling sick.
- A suit with his name on it can also be found hung up, with his earmuffs included.
- Drawings of Slimer can be found on the walls.
- The containment room includes a Real Ghostbuster PKE and an Extreme Ghostbuster trap.
- Egon mentions the “Ellis Island Incident,” a reference to Ghostbusters II.
- In the Psi Energy Pulse scene, Peter says he doesn’t want to know the Rookie’s name since that didn’t go so well the last time they hired someone.
All Voicemail MessagesEaster Eggs
At certain points in the story, you will receive new voicemail messages. These range from nods to other parts of the Ghostbusters series, references to other pieces of pop culture, and other humorous messages, including:
- A message about Janine going through a seminar for people who have a crush on their boss
- Questions about how to feed a ghost
- An angry message from the Stay Puft Marshmallow company
- A reference to the Indiana Jones series, in which a Professor Jones is searching for the Vigo painting
- Many humorous comments about hauntings and other ghost-related incidents
New voicemail becomes available at five different points in the game:
- At the end of “You’re Hired” before you head to the hotel.
- After Walter Peck is introduced in “The Man from P.C.O.C.”
- At the start of “The Shandor Legacy.”
- At the start of “Manda Revealed.”
- At the start of “Hero’s Welcome.”
Completing the game lets you unlock a couple rewards depending on the difficulty level you played on.
- Ghostbusters II Charcoal Jumpsuit – Complete the game on either Casual or Experienced.
- Gold Proton Pack – Complete the game on Professional. (This also unlocks the previously-mentioned suit.)
Tobin's Spirit Guide and Scanning RewardsUnlockables
You will unlock additional upgrades through your Tobin’s Spirit Guide and scanning progress. These become available as options you can activate from the menu.
- Faster health recovery – Collect 50% of the art for Tobin’s Spirit Guide.
- Equipment strength upgrade – Collect 100% of the art for Tobin’s Spirit Guide.
- Faster scanning speed – Scan 50% of all scannable content in the game.
- No overheating – Scan 100% of all scannable content in the game.
- Invulnerability – Complete the game with 100% art for Tobin’s Spirit Guide and 100% scanned content.
All Collectible (Artifacts, Scans, Fountains) LocationsHints
There are numerous collectibles for you to find: 42 artifacts, 48 scannable ghosts/objects, and 8 water fountains. If you’re having trouble finding any of them, use the video guide below for help.