Get Packed: Fully Loaded Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: Jul 28, 2021
- Ratings: PEGI 7,
Are you enjoying Get Packed: Fully Loaded?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
If you are trapped by furniture inside the truck when it pulls away you will disappear with the truck for a short period, wasting valuable time.
Try to grab the higher valued items like shelves, couches, computers, beds, fridges, electrical appliances etc.
In the game, you will encounter trampolines and slides that will help you move items faster. You will notice an item in the bottom right corner. This item will have a timer bar and if you load it onto the van before it runs out you will receive a bonus.
You also have the ability to flat pack items so you can fit more into the moving van. In order to use this ability, a single player must hold an item with both hands and then press the “x” button. The item will be boxed without breaking. You’ll be able to turn a huge TV or fridge into a tiny box and place it onto the truck.
- Complete Stage 1
- Complete Stage 2
- Complete Stage 3
- Complete Stage 4
- Complete the game
- Send yourself away in the van
You certainly did it
- Complete every challenge
- Throw a pizza on the top of the van
It’s coming for us!
- Get knocked out by a flying keg
I do beg your pardon, we are in your garden
- Knockdown a tree with a car
King Tut the Nut
- Knock a guard out with a sarcophagus
- Dive up a flight of stairs
Big Ol’ Mudpie
- Destroy a porta-potty with a jackhammer
What’s the matter with you?
- Hit a character over 10 meters
I just think they’re neat!
- Collect every trophy
Shall not pass
- Knock out a guard with a cannon ball
You packed what?
- Pack a parked car
Time for our daily warm
- Cause $3000 in damages in one forklift race
- Four players hold one item at the same time
- Throw the same object between two players 5 times without it hitting the ground
- Dive over 20 meters
- Pack 20 objects in the first minute
- Pack a total of 1000 items
- Travel over 50 miles
- Pack $2000 worth of items and cause $2000 in damages, in the same match
Back to the station
- Knock out a police officer and send them away in the van
- Pack every cat in the game
Need I say more likely?
- Send off a client object within 5 seconds of it being requested
Room for improvement
- Smash all the windows in a house
You’re mine now
- Kidnap and pack a pedestrian
I’m spinning around, move outta my way
- Spin the rotating door with all four players for 30 seconds
- Suck up a total of 25 ghosts
Naa nana nanana na na nanana
- Pack the Atlas ball
Reach for the stars
- Get 3 stars on every level
Bring down the house
- Complete every level on destruction mode
- Get 3 stars on every level in destruction mode
World class packers
- Win 5 competitive games
- Complete Stage 5
- Complete every level in time attack mode
Off the clock
- Get 3 stars on every level in time attack mode
- Survive 300 seconds on any level in time attack mode
And the kitchen sink
- Get 3 stars on every level in all game modes
Pack up your troubles
- Complete Stage 6
Welcome to Earth
- Knockout the alien in Doswell Debacle
Entry level tips for the gameHints
The game is designed to be multiplayer but you can play the game solo. The closer to 4 players you can get the easier the game will be. The chaos is also more exciting as you add more people to the game. If your team is able to work together to throw and catch large items from the higher floors. This will help you to score more impressive points as well as earn better star ratings.
There are 20 levels, with three per story-driven stage, so there won’t be a lot of overlap. The first few stages are standard homes that need your help, but as you progress you’ll be tasked with packing up huge supermarkets, trendy offices and even haunted houses. Each stage that you encounter has its own fully voiced animation.
In the game you will be able to customize your removal person. Once you have completed more levels and received higher star ratings you will be able to unlock a variety of new characters and outfits for your removal person.
Whether you play the game solo or with a team in level 1 make sure to watch out for the grinder and the forklifts as they will destroy anything that is in their way including you.
Be careful when putting things into the truck as they can be broken when you are carrying them or throwing them in the truck. You can still put the broken items into the moving truck and earn some money for them but it will be less.