FIFA 21 Unlockables on Playstation 4 (PS4)
Here are our Unlockables for FIFA 21 on Playstation 4. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
Are you enjoying FIFA 21?
Based on 7 ratings and 3 reviews
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
There are numerous limited time objectives you can complete in order to unlock rewards. Some of these rewards include special players that you can unlock in your game for a limited amount of time. These are untradeable rewards that will be added to your game. To see what unlockables are currently available, be sure to check in regularly to see the current objectives and their time limits. There are also other objectives available that don’t have time limits, so you can unlock those rewards at any point.
In past FIFA games, you could unlock numerous items and other rewards through the EA Sports Football Club Catalogue. This has been removed from FIFA 21. Instead, those items are now available in the following ways:
- Boots and balls – unlocked by default; new ones are added through updates
- MLS All-Star Team/Adidas All-Star Team and Kits – unlocked by default in Kick Off
- Online Seasons Win/Draw/Extra Match – redeem once per Season through the Online Seasons Menu
- Financial Takeover – activate while setting up a new Career Mode save
- Career Mode Rematch – available at the end of the match experience in Manager Career Mode
- Scout Future Star – removed; in its place, a Manager Career Mode save will begin with a populated Youth Academy