Diablo III Unlockables on Playstation 4 (PS4)
Last Updated: April 20, 2022
Here are our Unlockables for Diablo III on Playstation 4. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
Are you enjoying Diablo III?
Based on 3 ratings
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Secret Whimsyshire Level Unlockables
Follow the steps below to unlock the secret Whimsyshire level.
- Load a later quest in Act I and take the waypoint to the Cathedral Gardens. If you follow Leoric's Passage, you will reach the Cathedral. Find the Black Mushroom, a rare spawn.
- Go to the Caldeum Bazaar in Act II, and talk to Squirt the Peddler. Under the Miscellaneous tab, buy Wirt's Cowbell for 25,000 gold.
- In Act III's Caverns of Frost, go to Level 2 and find the Ballistae fight area. If you end up in the Ice Caverns instead, exit and try again. Fight Chiltara until the mob drops the Gibbering Gemstone.
- Fight Izual in Act IV until you get the random drop for the "Plan - Staff of Herding."
- Once you have those four items, go to your inventory and learn the pattern so you can craft the Staff of Herding for 50,000 gold. After you have killed Izual, you can get plans for different difficulties from Gorell the Quartermaster in Bastion's Keep Stronghold.
- Take the Staff of Herding to Old Tristram Road in Act I and find the Cow King's Ghost, located near a pit that glows red. Talk to the ghostly cow, and the red glow will become a rainbow color. That is the entrance to the Whimsyshire dungeon.
- You must have defeated the difficulty level to enter the secret dungeon.
- Diablo III Platinum Trophy (Platinum) - Collected all other Diablo III Trophies.
- Rite of Passage (Bronze) - Reach level 10.
- Demon Slayer (Silver) - Reach level 30.
- Hero of Sanctuary (Gold) - Reach level 60.
- Demon Slayer (Hardcore) (Bronze) - Reach level 30 in Hardcore mode.
- The Mad King's End (Bronze) - Kill the Skeleton King in Normal mode.
- The Mad King's End (Inferno) (Bronze) - Kill the Skeleton King in Inferno mode.
- Butchered! (Bronze) - Kill the Butcher in Normal mode.
- Butchered! (Inferno) (Bronze) - Kill the Butcher in Inferno mode.
- The Coven Overthrown (Bronze) - Kill Maghda in Normal mode.
- The Coven Overthrown (Inferno) (Bronze) - Kill Maghda in Inferno mode.
- The Lord of Lies (Bronze) - Kill Belial in Normal mode.
- The Lord of Lies (Inferno) (Bronze) - Kill Belial in Inferno mode.
- The Lord of Sin (Bronze) - Kill Azmodan in Normal mode.
- The Lord of Sin (Inferno) (Bronze) - Kill Azmodan in Inferno mode.
- The Prime Evil (Bronze) - Kill Diablo in Normal mode.
- The Prime Evil (Nightmare) (Bronze) - Kill Diablo in Nightmare mode.
- The Prime Evil (Hell) (Bronze) - Kill Diablo in Hell mode.
- The Prime Evil (Inferno) (Gold) - Kill Diablo in Inferno mode.
- The Last of the Horadrim (Silver) - Complete all quests in Act I.
- The Black Soulstone (Silver) - Complete all quests in Act II.
- The Wages of Sin (Silver) - Complete all quests in Act III.
- Victory and Sacrifice (Silver) - Complete all quests in Act IV.
- Fresh Meat (Bronze) - Complete all the Butcher triumph challenges.
- Out of the Shadows (Bronze) - Complete all the Belial triumph challenges.
- Azmodone (Bronze) - Complete all the Azmodan triumph challenges.
- Diabolical (Bronze) - Complete all the Diablo triumph challenges.
- Rarely There (Bronze) - Equip a rare (yellow) item.
- Legends of the Brawl (Bronze) - Equip a legendary (orange) item.
- Armed to the Teeth (Bronze) - Equip all Inventory slots with items that have a minimum required level of 25 or higher.
- Prepared for Battle (Bronze) - Equip all Inventory slots with items that have a minimum required level of 60 or higher.
- The Comfort of Strangers (Bronze) - Recruit the Templar, Scoundrel, and Enchantress.
- Friends with Benefits (Bronze) - Fully equip one of your followers.
- The Art of Conversation (Bronze) - Complete all the main character, follower, and artisan conversation challenges.
- Breaking Not So Bad (Bronze) - Use a merchant to repair an item.
- Shut Up and Take My Money! (Bronze) - Buy each type of item from merchants.
- Bejeweled (Bronze) - Combine gems.
- Made to Order (Bronze) - Craft 5 items.
- A Life with Meaning (Bronze) - Raise the Blacksmith to level 10.
- Just a Hobby (Bronze) - Raise the Jeweler to level 10.
- Deep Pockets (Bronze) - Pick up 500,000 gold.
- All That Glitters (Gold) - Pick up 5,000,000 gold.
- Space! I Love Space! (Bronze) - Buy all stash upgrades.
- The Elitist (Bronze) - Kill 500 elite (champion, rare, or unique) enemies.
- Greed over Need (Bronze) - Kill 100 Treasure Goblins.
- Never Seen that Before (Bronze) - Kill one of the unique enemies listed in the Never Seen That Before Challenge.
Questions, Answers and Comments
What should I wear when trying to unlock the
Tome in Leoric's Manor? - Star, 1 year ago