Code Vein Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: Sep 26, 2019
- Genres: Role-playing (RPG), Adventure
- Platforms: PC,Xbox One,PlayStation 4
- Ratings: ESRB M
Are you enjoying Code Vein?
Based on 2 ratings
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Unlock All Blood CodesUnlockables
The Blood Code system allows you to change classes. Classes determine your stats based on the strengths and weaknesses of your current class, but although you pick a starting Blood Code, you will be able to switch to others and unlock more as you progress through the game.
Keep in mind that the Successors have different Blood Codes unlocked depending on whether you save them by collecting all of their vestiges ahead of the boss fight to restore their memories or not. This means you will need at least two playthroughs if you’re trying to get all of the Blood Codes.
- Fighter Blood Code – unlocked at the start of the game
- Ranger Blood Code – unlocked at the start of the game
- Caster Blood Code – unlocked at the start of the game
- Astrea Blood Code – available as Season Pass DLC or with the Deluxe Edition
- Harbinger Blood Code – digital pre-order bonus
- Hunter Blood Code – found in the Ruined City Centre
- Assassin’s Blood Code – found in the Howling Pits
- Survivor Blood Code – found in the Ashen Cavern
- Dark Knight Blood Code – found in the City of Fallen Flame
- Warrior Blood Code – found in the Crypt Spire
- Scout – found in the Rocky Ruins Depths
- Queenslayer Blood Code – unlocked as part of the main story after seeing the memory in the Cathedral of Sacred Blood
- Prometheus Blood Code – talk to Louis at the Home Base
- Mercury Blood Code – talk to Coco at the Home Base
- Hermes Blood Code – talk to Davis at the Home Base
- Atlas Blood Code – talk to Yakumo in the Home Base after clearing the Howling Pits and Dry Trenches
- Eos Blood Code – talk to Io in the Home Base once she joins as a companion
- Artemis Blood Code – talk to Mia in the Home Base once she joins as a companion
- Heimdall Blood Code – talk to Jack at the Home Base once he joins as a companion
- Hephaestus Blood Code – talk to Murasame at the Home Base
- Beserker Blood Code – defeat Oliver
- Dark Seeker Blood Code – defeat the Insatiable Despot
- Isis Blood Code – defeat the Successor of the Ribcage
- Queen’s Breath Blood Code – defeat the Successor of the Breath
- Scathach Blood Code – defeat the Successor of the Claw
- Harmonia Blood Code – defeat the Successor of the Throat
- Hades Blood Code – beat the game
- Ishtar – beat the Queen’s Knight Reborn
- Fionn Blood Code – gather all four Fionn Vestiges (A, B, C, and D) and see the memory
- Demeter Blood Code – defeat all four Successors, then check in front of Karen
- Queen Blood Code – save all four Successors and get all of the Eos Vestiges to give to Io, and then defeat the final boss
Unlock All EndingsUnlockables
There are three possible endings.
Heirs (bad ending) – Kill every Successor without saving any of them.
Eternity (neutral ending) – Save at least one of the Successors by collecting their Vestiges and restoring their memories.
Dweller in the Dark (good ending) – Save all of the Successors by collecting their Vestiges and restoring their memories, and also collect all of the Eos Vestiges and give them to Io.
God Eater connectionsEaster Eggs
It is strongly implied that Code Vein and the God Eater series are connected. While these links might simply be Easter eggs due to the God Eater creators working on Code Vein, it is also possible they are meant to imply Code Vein is set in the God Eater universe, most likely as either a prequel or a far-distant sequel. It is also possible that Code Vein is simply in another part of the world.
The most significant connection is when a Dyaus Pita from the God Eater series appears, and the character has no idea what it is.
One of the items you can give to characters as a trade is a Bugarally Doll. Bugarally is the name of a show characters in God Eater watch.
God Eater weapons were also available as a pre-order bonus.
One of the main characters is named Louis Amamiya, and another character is his sister Karen Amamiya. In God Eater, there is a major character named Lindow Amamiya, as well as his sister Tsubaki Amamiya.
Due to the plot surrounding the nature of the area Code Vein takes place in, as well as the conversation around the Dyaus Pita’s appearance, it is popularly believed that these are meant to imply the outside world is the world of God Eater.
All Vestige LocationsHints
By collecting Vestiges, you will be able to unlock new Gifts associated with the corresponding Blood Code. Vestiges also let you see memories, and certain Vestiges can be used to restore the memories of and save the Successors. Therefore, you’ll want to find as many Vestiges as possible, especially if you’re trying to get the good ending. Once you collect a Vestige, you can give it to Io so she can restore it.
If you’re having trouble finding all of the Vestiges, use the video guide below to help.
Domino's PizzaEaster Eggs
When the Home Base mechanic was first introduced, a Domino’s Pizza logo could clearly be seen at one point, although it was removed from the final game. Not only that, but when the game was data-mined, fans were surprised to discover a large amount of unused dialogue about a pizza place, praising it in such ways it feels as though it was intended to be some sort of promotion for Domino’s Pizza. Since no such marketing campaign ever surfaced, it’s a mystery as to what happened.
Learn how to parry attacks. Not only is parrying important from a defensive standpoint, but it will also allow you to do a drain attack, draining ichor from your enemies.
Stay alert. Enemies will often ambush you. Pay close attention to your surroundings at all times.
Destroy breakable items, both for loot and because they often hide new paths you can take.
Even if you aren’t using a magic-focused class, magic still can be very helpful. Consider having at least one spell at your disposal.
Make sure you keep track of the Gifts you have equipped based on your Blood Code and make good use of them.
If you master a Gift, you’ll be able to use it with other Blood Codes. Therefore, if you find one you like, master it so you can equip it even when you switch Blood Codes.
Switch between Blood Codes based on your current situation. Use a class that will give you advantages.
Keep talking to characters until you exhaust their dialogue. This will make sure you don’t miss any quests or important information.
Trade valuables with NPCs to get trading points that will allow you to buy items from that NPC.
New quests often appear after you’ve advanced the plot. Therefore, revisit old areas every time you defeat a boss to see if any characters have new quests for you. Talking to characters again can also result in getting new Blood Codes.
When your companion falls, there is a brief period of time in which you can revive this. Do this, despite the sacrifice to your HP, because of the assistance having your companion alive will bring you.