Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: Oct 11, 2018
- Genres: Shooter
- Ratings: PEGI 18, ESRB M
Are you enjoying Call of Duty: Black Ops 4?
Based on 5 ratings and 1 review
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Mad Hatter (song)Easter Eggs
On the IX map in Zombies mode, if you shoot 4 special coins located in four different areas of the map, the game will play the song “Mad Hatter” by Avenged Sevenfold.
There have been numerous glitches on Call of Duty Black Ops for the past few months. At the beginning of the game players can't move properly or move back, forth and sideways when trying to move forward. The game has also kicked players to the home page and when restarted will take 20-25 minutes before it loads (or just never loads).
Lullaby for a Dead ManEaster Eggs
In Blackout, go to the top floor bathroom in the Asylum and flush the toilet furthest to the left. The game will then play “Lullaby for a Dead Man,” a song that shows up repeatedly throughout the Call of Duty series.
Blackout - Element 115Easter Eggs
Blackout contains numerous references to Element 115, which is the cause of the Zombies in Zombies mode.
Blackout JukeboxEaster Eggs
In the diner in Blackout, interacting with the jukebox will play several songs from the series, including the TranZit loading screen music. Three other songs are also played. The jukebox will play one of the four available songs whenever you interact with it.
Hacienda BodyEaster Eggs
On the Hacienda map, there is a body wrapped up and chained to a brick that you can find underwater.
Creepy Teddy BearEaster Eggs
The Mystery Box teddy bear in Zombies will sometimes move its body.
Castaway referenceEaster Eggs
On the Contraband map, you can find a volleyball meant to be a shout-out to the volleyball Wilson from Castaway.
Nuketown MannequinsEaster Eggs
On the Nuketown map, there are many mannequins. If you shoot off all of the heads of the mannequins within two minutes, a rocket will lift off and then explode to disperse mannequin zombies.
Treyarch CoordinatesEaster Eggs
Secret coordinates in Operation Absolute Zero actually point to the real-world location of Treyarch, the company that developed the game.
Basic Multiplayer TipsHints
Healing is not automatic. You will need to manually heal, so keep an eye on your health.
Kills and assists are combined and give the same amount of XP in this game, so don’t worry about “stealing” kills. Instead, work together with your teammates and try to have allies nearby.
Cover is important. Try to stay behind cover when you can, and use cover to shield yourself while moving from place to place.
Try out different Specialists and complete their missions to see which you like playing as the most.
Attachments and Perks are two ways you can improve yourself and both cost class points to use.
If you’re trying to level up quickly, Harpoint and Domination usually provide the most XP.
Basic Blackout TipsHints
After you dive, you can actually glide for quite a while. Once you dive partway, tilt yourself upwards to pick up wind and glide. This essentially allows you to fly, so you should be able to reach any part of the map you want to go to.
Jumping from a high enough location will allow you to glide again.
You can swim, but you can only stay underwater for a brief period of time. It is also possible to swim faster by using the sprint button.
Your first priority should be getting a gun, because there might be other players nearby. Anything else can wait until you’re able to defend yourself.
Doors start out closed, so an open door might be a sign that another player is in the building.
Stay away from wide open areas. You’ll be an easy target out there. Try to stay inside as much as possible, and use cover when you can.
Among the many things you’ll find, you’ll come across perks. Since you have limited inventory space and perk effects last a while, it’s often better to use these perks right away instead of saving them for later.
A blue beam marks the location of a Mystery Box, which will be guarded by zombies. It contains good items, so you’ll need to decide if the reward is worth the risk.
Weapon and item spawns are randomized, so you can’t count on memorizing the locations of good weapons and returning to those spots.
Unlock All CharactersUnlockables
There are two steps to unlocking new characters. Most are unlocked in the following way. First, you will need to find a specific item that allows the character to be unlocked. Then you will need to finish the match while meeting certain criteria, and still have the specific item with you at the end of the match.
Other characters are unlocked through the Black Market, Echelon levels, or other methods.
- Reaper – only available through Blackout Pass
- Zero – available through the Absolute Zero Black Market, at tier 1
- Battery – find the War Machine and kill a certain number of enemies with it
- Firebreak – find the Burned Doll and kill a certain number of enemies with fire
- Nomad – find Juneau’s Tags and kill a certain number of enemies wearing Character Mission skins
- Outrider – find the Tactical Cap and reach a lifetime achievement of killing 25 enemies from high ground
- Prophet – find the Ocular Prosthetics and win the match with a certain number of perks active
- Ruin – find the Punching Mitts and kill an enemy in close quarters
- Seraph – find the Annihilator and kill a certain number of enemies with it
- Ajax – find the Broken Armor Plating and get three armor plates from enemies before the match ends
- Crash – find the Poker Chips and finish the match in a specified rank position and with 15 healing items
- Recon – find the I Ching Coin and finish the match in a specified rank position while avoiding collapse damage
- Torque – find the Note from Torque and then deploy 2 razor wires and a barricade, and then finish the match in a specified rank position
- Hudson – available through the Operation First Strike Black Market, tier 199
- Reznov – find the Ushanka Hat, and then kill a certain number of enemies at extreme range, then finish the match in a specified rank position
- Mason – find the Stained White T-Shirt while playing as Reznov and activate the Array emergency broadcast, then finish the match in a specified rank position
- Woods – find Woods’ Bandana and then fly a helicopter
- Mendenez – find the Locket and then kill an enemy with a melee attack and one with a shotgun
- Ranger – Echelon level 20
- Frogman – Echelon level 40
- Airborne – Echelon level 60
- Seal – Echelon level 80
- Battle Hardened – Prestige Level 80
- Shadow Man – requires Black Ops Pass
- Scarlett – pick up Racing Goggles and Scarf from a dead zombie
- Ricktofen – find a Ray Gun, then kill zombies and finish in the top 5
- Nikolai – find Cymbal Bombs, then kill zombies and finish in the top 10
- Takeo – find a Katana, then kill zombies and finish in the top 10
- Dempsey – find the Death Machine, then kill zombies and finish in the top 10