Bully Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: Oct 16, 2006
- Genres: Fighting, Adventure, Sport
- Platforms: PlayStation 2,PlayStation Network (PS3),PC,PlayStation 4
- Developer: Rockstar Vancouver
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
- Ratings: PEGI 16, ESRB T
Are you enjoying Bully?
Based on 2 ratings
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
The PS2 cheats for Bully work in the PS4 version of the game as well. However, you can only activate them if you enter them from a second controller. Connect a second controller and sign in as a guest. Then, use the second controller to enter the codes below to activate the cheats.
- Unlock All Clothes – L1, L1, R1, L1, L1, L1, R1, R1
- Unlock All Gym Grapple Moves – L1 (hold), UP, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, X, X
- Unlock All Hobo Fighting Moves – L1 (hold), UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, X, CIRCLE
- Unlock All Weapons – L1 (hold), UP, UP, UP, UP
- Full Health (not including kissing level) – L1 (hold), R2, R2, R2
- Infinite Ammo (toggle) – L1 (hold), UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN
- Extra Money – L1 (hold), TRIANGLE, SQUARE, CIRCLE, X
- Reload Ammo – L1 (hold), UP, UP
Note: When you use the Unlock All Clothes cheat, the game will slow down. To return it to its normal speed, just press any button.
Moves unlocked through cheats will not be shown in your stats.
Controversy ReferenceEaster Eggs
At one point, Ray Hughes says, “They say that kids imitate characters from video games, but I have yet to become a mustached plumber.” The plumber comment is a reference to Mario, and the overall statement is a nod to how ahead of the game’s release, some people expressed concerns that students would become bullies after playing Bully.
Sanford and Son referenceEaster Eggs
When Omar Romero is knocked out, he sometimes says “I’m coming, Elizabeth,” a reference to the TV show Sanford and Son.
Literature ReferencesEaster Eggs
There are several literature references, mainly through character quotes:
- Melvin says he will go “snicker-snack” and uses the term “Bandersnatch,” as well as saying “Right in my Jabberwocky” if he’s hit in the groin. These are all references to the poem Jabberwocky.
- The Greasers’ lines “Do it for Johnny,” “Johnny, a fire,” “I did it for Johnny,” and “Stay gold, Ponyboy” are all references to The Outsiders, with the rivalry between the two cliques also mirroring the one in the book.
- If Fatty is given a swirlie, he says “The horror, the horror,” the final lines said by Kurtz in Heart of Darkness.
- Ray’s lines “To the last, I will grapple with thee” and “From hell’s heart, I stab at thee. For hate’s sake, I spit my last breath at thee” are quotes said by Ahab in Moby-Dick. Fatty sometimes references the quote as well, and Pedro at one point said “Call me Ishmael.”
You can kiss girlfriends for a health bonus. To unlock each girlfriend, you’ll need to do a particular mission.
- Beatrice – “That Bitch” in Chapter 1.
- Pinky “Carnival Date” in Chapter 2.
- Lola – “The Tenements” in Chapter 3.
- Mandy – “Discretion Assured” in Chapter 4.
- Zoe – “Smash It Up” in Chapter 5.
Movie ReferencesEaster Eggs
There are numerous movie references in Bully. Here are a few:
- In the Halloween mission, the costume worn by the main character is the same as the Halloween costume worn by Johnny Lawrence in The Karate Kid.
- The passcode 1138 is a reference to George Lucas’s films, which frequently use the number 1138 in some form as a reference to his first film, THX-1138.
- The time the clock tower is stopped at is the same as the time in the Back to the Future movies.
- Many license plates on vehicles in the game say “BDR 529,” which is the license plate of the Bluesmobile in the movie The Blues Brothers.
- Melvin sometimes says “Tis only a flesh wound” when knocked out, a reference to Monty Python.
- If you’re knocked out during the Prep Challenge, Justin sometimes says “Just like Rocky,” a reference to the Rocky movies.
Rockstar ReferencesEaster Eggs
There are several references to other games made by Rockstar:
- The cars in the background of Shop class are all cars from Grand Theft Auto.
- The Yankee vehicle found near Blue Skies Shipping is a car that appears in all of the 3D and HD GTA games, as well as the Manhunt series.
- Old Bullworth Vale includes advertisements for a clothing store called Zip, which is from San Andreas.
- Two students are called Lance and Vance. Lance Vance is a character from Vice City and Vice City Stories.
- People in town occasionally mention the name “Starkweather.” Lionel Starweather is the antagonist of Manhunt.
Class Completion BonusesUnlockables
Completing classes will unlock special bonuses and abilities.
- Art 1 – Exchange gift for a kiss from a girl
- Art 2 – 50% health bonus from kissing
- Art 3 – 75% health bonus from kissing
- Art 4 – 100% health bonus from kissing
- Art 5 – Kiss girls without giving gifts
- Chemistry 1 – Firecrackers in chemistry set
- Chemistry 2 – Stink Bombs in chemistry set
- Chemistry 3 – Itching Powder in chemistry set
- Chemistry 4 – Chemistry set produces twice as many items
- Chemistry 5 – Chemistry set is always available
- English 1 – Better apology
- English 2 – Better taunts
- English 3 – Ability to apologize to Prefects improved
- English 4 – Taunt bullies more effectively and from a distance
- English 5 – Apologize to the police
- Gym 1 – Headbutt and 3-hit knee groin combo
- Gym 2 – Improved slingshot accuracy
- Gym 3 – Kneedrop
- Gym 4 – Improved slingshot accuracy
- Gym 5 – Improved slingshot accuracy
- Photography 1 – Black and white camera and small photo album
- Photography 2 – Yearbook
- Photography 3 – Large photo album
- Photography 4 – Color digital camera
- Photography 5 – Win twice as many carnival prize tickets
- Shop 1 – Basic BMX
- Shop 2 – Retro BMX
- Shop 3 – Green BMX
- Shop 4 – Blue BMX
- Shop 5 – Red BMX