Battle Ages Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: Apr 20, 2016
- Genres: Strategy
- Platforms: iPhone,Android,Xbox One,PlayStation 4
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Ratings: PEGI: 12+
Are you enjoying Battle Ages?
Based on 4 ratings and 1 review
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
When I’m playing and about to beat any level, a message pops up that says “Sorry you haven’t played in a while. You need to reconnect.” This happens even though I play everyday.
Earn Gold and Gems QuicklyHints
Earning gold and gems can be tough, especially if you don’t want to spend real money to get them. Here are a few ways you can earn more gold and gems faster.
- Collect your Daily Treasure. Every day you log in, you can get a reward. Sometimes it’s gold, sometimes it’s a production boost, etc., but you want to make sure you get your daily rewards.
- Build all of the buildings that will give you gold, upgrade them, and make sure you collect your gold from these buildings whenever it’s available.
- Play through the Battle campaigns to earn gold without having to face other players, but don’t forget to fight other players if you feel you’re up to the task. Be sure to check how much time you have remaining in between attacks so you can fight as often as possible to earn the maximum amount of gold.
- You can sometimes get gems from clearing trees and similar obstacles in addition to experience.
- Achievements reward you with gems. Check your achievements to see what goals you can strive for to get some more gems.
- Gems are awarded weekly based on your friends’ performances. Therefore, the ideal situation is to have a large friends list, even if some of them are inactive. Add as many friends as you can to help one another out and get a lot of gems each week.
Take a look at the video guide below for some more tips on how to quickly earn gold and gems.
Units that remain in your pool can be used in subsequent battles. Keep this in mind when deciding how to deploy your units. Try not to use more units in a given battle than you have to.
Defense is important. Make sure to keep your defenses strong whenever possible. Likewise, focus on taking down your opponent’s defenses first.
Make sure you upgrade your units. You want to be as powerful as possible and don’t want to be stuck with weaker units against stronger opponents.
As you play through the game, you’ll advance from one age in history to the next. Keep advancing and keep your base up-to-date to protect yourself from enemy attack.
Some units can only attack ground units, some can also attack air units, and others are there for support. Make sure you understand what each type of unit is used for.
Resources are critical to your success. Attack opponents that have resources you’ll need. This should generally be your top priority.
Try to have multiple workers whenever possible. This will let you build things much faster.
Conserve your gems. Gems are a rare and valuable currency, but it’s easy to burn through them because of their convenience. Don’t spend them unless you really need them or you’ll get an excellent reward from them. If it’s just a matter of timing and you can wait out the rest, save your gems for something more useful.
Build vaults to store extra guild. This will increase the amount of total gold you can have.