Aven Colony on Playstation 4 (PS4)
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides, walkthroughs, trophies, achievements, screenshots, videos and more for Aven Colony on Playstation 4.
Navigate using the buttons above or scroll down to browse the Aven Colony cheats we have available for Playstation 4. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
We have 3 user entries submitted for for this game on this platform at the moment. If you something more to share submit it here!
- Genre: Simulator, Strategy, Indie
- Platforms: PC,Xbox One,PlayStation 4
- Ratings: PEGI 12, ESRB E10+
- First Release (Any platform): Jul 24, 2017
We also have a page for this game on....
Beginning Tips Hints
Here are some basic tips to help you get started.
- As long as your food and water supplies are stable enough to last you a while, your top priority should be a nanite processor. You want a nanite processor early so you can start building your nanite supply as soon as possible.
- Upgrade your builder drone hub first, then turn your attention to the nanite processor, and then worry about power, food, and water.
- Alternately, if a stable food supply is a problem because of your map, focus on food first and rely on getting nanite as quest rewards until you’re ready to build the nanite processor.
- When it comes to food, focus on the crops best suited for your area early on. Having a large food supply is your primary goal there.
- Quests will also help you in the early game. Do quests to get rewards and other bonuses.
- Build an immigration center and prioritize it to keep it staffed, with your goal being to get new colonists on a regular basis.
- Work on housing to have space for your colonists.
- Next, you’ll want to expand toward mining nodes and geothermal vents.
- Depending on your map, you might also need to claim fertile ground.
- Connect buildings with tunnels so that your workers can travel between them.
- Upgrade buildings whenever possible. It is more effective and efficient than building additional low level buildings.
- Build houses throughout the colony so that your workers can live near the buildings where they work. This will help keep them happy.
- Don’t worry if your population’s happiness decreases a bit. As long as you keep it above 50, you should generally be fine.
- However, if there is a protest, address it.
- If no one will work at a particular location, build an outpost or habitat nearby.
Mysterious Buildings Easter Eggs
In certain areas, you can encounter mysterious buildings. These buildings tie in with the game’s lore, as they were built by the civilization that previously inhabited Aven Prime.
Sand Worms Easter Eggs
The sand worms may be a reference to Frank Herbert’s Dune series, which features a desert planet called Arrakis that is home to sandworms.
Questions and Answers