Yooka-Laylee Cheaty na Wii U (WiiU)
Czy podoba ci się Yooka-Laylee?
Kliknij przycisk oceny poniżej, aby dodać swoją ocenę... lub nawet Napisz recenzję!
Cheaty, kody do gry, odblokowania, podpowiedzi, wskazówki, easter eggs, glitche, poradniki do gry, przejścia, screenshoty, filmy video i więcej dla Yooka-Laylee na Wii U.
Nawiguj za pomocą przycisków powyżej lub przewiń w dół, aby przeglądać Yooka-Laylee cheatów , które mamy dostępne dla Wii U. Najbardziej godne zaufania pozycje dostają najwięcej 'kciuków w górę' od naszych użytkowników i pojawiają się bliżej góry!
Mamy 8 zgłoszeń użytkowników do tej gry na tej platformie w tej chwili.
Czy masz coś do udostępnienia? Prześlij swoją treść!
- Pun Names
- Stop 'n' Swop
- Retro Controllers
- Conker reference
- Basic Tips
- How to Leave a Transformation
- All Ghost Writer Locations
- All Pirate Treasure locations
- Po raz pierwszy wydany: Apr 10, 2017
- Gatunki: Platform, Adventure, Indie
- Platformy: Mac,PC,Xbox One,PlayStation 4,Linux,Nintendo Switch
- Deweloper: Playtonic Games,Team17 Software Limited
- Wydawca: Team17 Software Limited
- Ratingi: PEGI 7, ESRB E10+
Pun NamesEaster Eggs
Yooka-Laylee is filled with puns, wordplay, and meaningful names. Here are a few examples.
- The title itself comes from the musical instrument “ukulele,” while also being structured like Banjo-Kazooie.
- The “Ghost Writers” are literal ghosts, but the term ghost writer also refers to someone who writes a book while another person is credited.
- Trowzer the snake is a play on the term “trouser snake” (slang for penis), which doubles as a nod to the Banjo-Kazooie games’ longstanding practice of sneaking in subtle adult jokes. He is also an adder, because he adds money.
- Trowzer operates a business called Trowzer’s Worldwide Incredible Traders, or TWIT.
- Rextro operates an arcade business called Amazing Rextro’s Software Entertainment, or ARSE.
- I.N.E.P.T. and its smaller variants are robots that resemble the Xbox 360 Kinect camera. Their name (“inept”) and poor tracking abilities are a jab at the Kinect’s difficulties.
- Kartos’s name is a reference to both him being a cart and Kratos, possibly the mythological figure but most likely the character from the God of War series, as Laylee suggests he might be the “God of Ore.”
Stop 'n' SwopEaster Eggs
Expanding the Glitterglaze Glacier adds two giant ice keys that Laylee finds underwhelming. This is a reference to the infamous ice key in Banjo-Kazooie, which was intended to be used together with Banjo-Tooie as part of a feature called Stop ‘n’ Swop. Stop ‘n’ Swop was never implemented in the original versions of the game, leaving the ice key as a great mystery for players (until the Xbox Live Arcade versions finally made use of it).
Retro ControllersEaster Eggs
Rampo is covered in carvings that resemble retro game controllers.
Conker referenceEaster Eggs
One of the books in the Archive area of Hivory Towers is called “Jet Packs and Butlers,” a nod to Conker’s Bad Fur Day, where Conker would sometimes comment “Jetpacks and butlers, here we come” after finding money.
Buy moves from Trowzer as soon as you can. They’ll help you get more quills (and Pagies), and by getting more quills, you’ll be able to buy even more moves.
Expand worlds as soon as you get the opportunity.
Try different things with your moves to see what happens. They often have more uses than what you’re initially told.
How to Leave a TransformationWskazówki
Holding the “roll” button while transformed returns you to your normal form.
All Ghost Writer LocationsWskazówki
Each world has 5 hidden Ghost Writers. Once you find all five in a specific world, you’ll be rewarded with a Pagie. Use the video guide below to help you if you’re having trouble finding all the Ghost Writers.
All Pirate Treasure locationsWskazówki
There are five pieces of Pirate Treasure hidden in the game, although they aren’t tracked with the rest of your collectibles. There is one in each world. If you’re having trouble finding them, use the video below to find all five.