Way of the Hunter Cheaty na PC
- Kategoria: Główna gra
- Po raz pierwszy wydany: Aug 15, 2022
- Gatunki: Shooter, Simulator, Sport, Adventure
- Tematy: Action, Survival, Open world
- Ratingi: PEGI 16, ESRB T
Czy podoba ci się Way of the Hunter?
Na podstawie1 ocena
Kliknij przycisk oceny poniżej, aby dodać swoją ocenę... lub nawet Napisz recenzję!
Cheats Available Through a TrainerCheaty
The game has no official cheats. However, you can add cheats manually using a trainer, which can be installed on the Plitch.com pages.
Installing a cheat trainer may be challenging to install for an experienced user. We will always recommend that you read up on any cheat trainer before adding the software to your system; however, the cheat trainer from CheatsHappen has worked for many other users.
Listed below are cheats that you can use through the trainer from Plitch.com:
- Add Ammo
- Set Movement Speed
- Set Jump Height
- Refill Health
- Add Money
- Reset Money To 0
- Unlimited Ammo
- Weapon Recoil: OFF
- Weapon Recoil: ON
- No Weapon Sway - Rifle
- Reset Weapon Sway - Rifle
- Unlimited Health
- Unlimited Breath - Rifle
Useful Key Bindings
As with any game, the key to having a fun and successful play-through is to learn the key bindings to make gameplay easier.
The key bindings in the game cannot be customized or reset, forcing you to use the set key bindings. Below are some important key binds:
- Crouch - C
- Prone - Hold C
- Movement - W, A, S, and D
- Run - Shift + W
- Auto-run - F
- Creep - CTRL
- Slow creep - CTRL + C
- Headlamp - H
- Jump - Space bar
- Hold Breath - Shift
- Reload - R
- Interaction - E
- Equipment - 1>9
How to Set Waypoints
A key feature that the player may be familiar with is the use of waypoints to find destinations, specific hunting grounds, and points of interest.
There are two ways to set waypoints. The first method is using binoculars. Pressing ‘X’ while looking through the binoculars will place a waypoint. The second method is using the map to mark a waypoint. To do this, open the map and press ‘C’ to place a waypoint marker.
The Benefits of Needzones
When discovered, needzones will reveal different animals sleeping areas, drinking areas, and feeding areas. The times you will likely find animals there will also be displayed.
Doing missions is one of the important things. The introduction missions will teach all the necessary things to play the game. Furthermore, completing tasks is an easy way to earn in-game cash.
As one could expect in a hunting game, various firearms are available for hunting. These are all available in the shop tab once unlocked.
Time of day
You can change the time of day in the game by resting. This will allow access to the different animals at their respective need areas at the recommended times.
The Encyclopaedia entails everything from the guns, player stances, vehicle handling, zeroing, aiming, and dynamic sights to ethical hunting, fast travel, markers, and jobs.
It is highly detailed, and if you forget something or are unsure, go to the in-game encyclopedia for a quick reference.
Hunting and knowing about different types of Blood trails is one of the most important aspects of the game. After you shoot the animal, the color of the blood can tell you about its state:
- Brain & Spine – red; it will die on the spot
- Hear, Lungs & Artery – pink with bubbles and a large amount of blood.
- Stomach and Intestines – red with green mixed in.
- Bone & Flesh – red and a small amount of blood
You can inspect the blood trail by interacting with the blood splatter.
There are a few known bugs in the game since the release of the 1.16 patch.
- Some Animals are mislabeled as "Young."
- FPS drops in forests (turning down your Foliage setting will improve this).
- Purchased items are missing in the storage (restarting the game should make the items appear).
- There is a medieval camp in the Kaipara peninsula (South East) and the New Zealand park. On the table, there is a note. There is a hidden message when you zoom in on it with your binoculars.
- You can find Woolly mammoth tusks on a mountaintop in Medved Taiga
You can unlock a few unlockable perks by completing certain criteria in the game, which can be done by completing missions, hunting, and exploration.
Bolt Action Perks
- Catch Your Breath - Achieve this by hitting the Lung, Heart, or Artery 10 times with a bolt-action rifle while holding your breath.
- Monster Lung Capacity - Hit the Lung, Heart, or Artery 50 times with a bolt action rifle while holding your breath.
- Gunslinger - This is achieved by hitting the: Heart, Lung, or Artery 50 times with a bolt action rifle.
- Quick On The Draw - Hit the Heart, Lung, or Artery 75 times using a bolt action rifle.
- Taming Kickback - Shoot the Heart, Lung, or Artery 90 times using a bolt action rifle.
- Steady Hands - Shoot the Heart, Lung, or Artery 100 times with a bolt action rifle.
Lever Action Perks
- Catch Your Breath - Hit the Heart, Lung, or Artery 10 times with a lever action rifle while holding your breath.
- Monster Lung Capacity - Shoot and hit the Heart, Lung, or Artery 50 times with a lever action rifle while holding your breath.
- Gunslinger - Hit the Heart, Lung, or Artery 50 times while hunting with a lever action rifle.
- Quick On The Draw - Shoot and hit the Heart, Lung, or Artery 75 times using a lever action rifle.
- Taming Kickback - Shoot the Heart, Lung, or Artery 90 times while hunting with a lever action rifle.
- Steady Hands - Hit the Heart, Lung, or Artery 100 times while shooting with a lever action rifle
- Catch Your Breath - Hit the Heart, Lung, or Artery 10 times with a break-action shotgun while holding your breath.
- Monster Lung Capacity - Achieved by hitting the Heart, Lung, or Artery 50 times with a break-action shotgun while holding your breath.
- Gunslinger - Shoot and hit the Heart, Lung, or Artery 50 times with a break-action shotgun.
- Quick On The Draw - Shoot and hit the Heart, Lung, or Artery 75 times when hunting with a break-action shotgun.
- Taming Kickback - Hit the Heart, Lung, or Artery 90 times using a break-action shotgun.
- Steady Hands - Shoot and hit the Heart, Lung, or Artery 90 times using a break-action shotgun.
- Eye Align - Shoot 75 Birds while the birds are in flight using a break-action shotgun.
- Like A Ghost - Walk or run 15 KM in an upright Stance.
- The Invisible Man - Walk or Run 30 KM in an upright stance.
- Padfoot - Travel 5 KM while in a Crouch Stance.
- Hunchback - Walk 10 KM while in a Crouch Stance.
- Fast and Loud - Move 15 KM in Crouch Stance.
- Silent Crawler - Crawl 3 KM while in a prone Stance.
- To The Ground - Crawl 5 KM while in a prone Stance.
- True Predator - Crawl 7 KM while in a prone Stance.
- Smells Like Water - Sell 15 big game animals where the hunters' scent was not picked up.
- First Aid Master - Fall unconscious 10 times.
- In-Ear Shot - Complete all Idaho Collectibles.
- Eagle Eye - Interact with 15 unique animal signs.
- Walk and Sense - Interact with 30 unique animal signs.
- Collector - Display 50 taxidermied animals in the lodge.
- Quiet Rider - Drive 100 KM in a car.
- Pedal to the Metal - Travel 150 KM using a car.
- Sibyl Eyes - Play the game for 12 Hours.
- Say Cheese! - Collect all of the Transylvania Collectibles.
- Within Call - Sell 10 Called animals you have hunted.
- Pied Piper - Sell 30 Called animals you have hunted.
- Sitting and Watching - Shoot and hit the: Heart, Lungs, or Artery 50 times while in a hunting stand.