Kingdom Maker Cheaty na iOS
Czy podoba ci się Kingdom Maker?
Na podstawie1 ocena
Kliknij przycisk oceny poniżej, aby dodać swoją ocenę... lub nawet Napisz recenzję!
Cheaty, kody do gry, odblokowania, podpowiedzi, wskazówki, easter eggs, glitche, poradniki do gry, przejścia, screenshoty, filmy video i więcej dla Kingdom Maker na iOS.
Nawiguj za pomocą przycisków powyżej lub przewiń w dół, aby przeglądać Kingdom Maker cheatów , które mamy dostępne dla iOS. Najbardziej godne zaufania pozycje dostają najwięcej 'kciuków w górę' od naszych użytkowników i pojawiają się bliżej góry!
Mamy 7 zgłoszeń użytkowników do tej gry na tej platformie w tej chwili.
Czy masz coś do udostępnienia? Prześlij swoją treść!
- Log In With Two Devices At The Same Time
- How To Create Duplicate Events
- Important Things To Remember While Playing
- Here Are Some Basics
- How to Raise a Royal Family
- PVP Features In This Game
- How To Use the In Game Resources
- Kategoria: Główna gra
- Po raz pierwszy wydany: May 4, 2022
- Gatunki: Real Time Strategy (RTS), Role-playing (RPG), Strategy
- Tematy: Historical
- Ratingi: PEGI 12, ESRB T
Log In With Two Devices At The Same TimeUsterki
You can log in on two devices and exploit differences in internet connections. This is an especially unusual glitch that will give you a bit of an edge over other players because another player can be used, and by playing two players at the same time, you will be a much faster player, making better choices that are normally allowed while only playing as one player.
How To Create Duplicate EventsUsterki
Upgrading your keep can at times duplicate your available events. This will allow you to gain double the experience on events, given that they will be completed faster than the allowed timeframe. By doing this, you will greatly improve your ability to gain extra resources. Enabling you to play events at double speed.
Important Things To Remember While PlayingWskazówki
Your primary objective in Kingdom Maker is to grow and expand your kingdom. However, there are several factors that you need to remember and master; the most notable are listed below:
- Get a portable charger, and you will never have to end your game in the middle of a battle; this is something more and more mobile players are investing in as it really increases game fulfillment.
- Join an alliance as soon as possible. Thus enabling you to send tributes and decreasing upgrade times. Also, alliance leaders or temple keepers can create a building called a temple. Once the temple is complete, members can choose a spell that can be charged by killing enemy troops. When charged, this spell can be cast to give a massive boost in stats.
- When you increase the size of your immediate noble family through making noble babies. Then, using this game feature, you will be able to unlock new roles. Creating living quarters in your keep, thereby increasing the size of your actual family.
- Give the nobles their responsibilities within the keep. To accomplish this, assign family members to unlock unoccupied rooms, thereby granting extra bonuses.
- Profit from your beginner's bubble. You are shielded from enemy attacks for the duration of this peace shield. The best time to concentrate on building your early city, modernizing your structures, investigating cutting-edge technology, and maximizing the size of your armies is now.
- When you regularly gather or produce the resources, you will need to manually add them to your inventory. To gather extra resources, champion XP, speed-ups, and other items, complete quests and daily goals.
- Noble and technology trees offer significant advantages early in the game. Research the city and noble technology trees first, and then concentrate on military technologies. Get your free chests now. There are three free chests available. The first chest is accessible every ten minutes, the second one every four hours, and the final one every twenty-four hours.
- Start increasing the size of your armies, then fill all available slots while researching the combat technology tree. leveling up your family members, recruiting, promoting, and leveling up new characters while upgrading the weapons for each type of unit, then using your speed-ups and gold early in the game; this will give you an edge to start off with.
- Challenge the monster champions and gather resources, you can grow and advance your armies. Just be sure to heal them after an assault. Don't be afraid to explore dungeons; they will add much-needed additional resources. Upgrade and use your field plots. Do this early in the game, to at least level 3.
- Trade the resources you have in excess; if you have more than you need of one resource, don’t be afraid to trade with it. This will come in handy when you need to upgrade and buy troops in a hurry.
Here Are Some BasicsPrzewodniki
The gameplay in Kingdom Maker is fairly simple. It combines elements of Clash of Clans and Fallout Shelter. All the production facilities must be set up during base building. When you are tasked with destroying the orc armies that have taken over the entire nation, the Clash of Clans component also enters the picture. It requires you to command a force of fearless warriors that you have raised in your castle.
Include infantry and cavalry units and train your own army. Additionally, you will able to see how your struggle manifests in reality thanks to mobile game advertisements. There is no false advertising. Once a battle has started, a small Swords Clashing icon appears above the area, and if you choose to watch what's happening, you can see the battle as it unfolds. The animation here is of very high quality, and it's also surprisingly smooth.
How to Raise a Royal FamilyPrzewodniki
Like in Fallout Shelter, you can decide to have children. But here, instead of sending the dwellers to a separate room, you just make them interact with each other, and as the interaction progresses, a little one is born. You can also designate them as the kingdom's heir.
In Kingdom Maker, there are numerous options. Among many other things, you can choose how certain events unfold and the type of ruler you become. Therefore, there is never a lack of things to do in the game.
PVP Features In This GamePrzewodniki
You can join the clans and alliances of other players once you have advanced far enough. You can fight harder opponents together with the aid of these alliances.
How To Use the In Game ResourcesPrzewodniki
There are six crucial resources in the game:
- Gold, Kingdom Maker's premium currency, is available in Daily Deals, Objectives, and Quests.
- Silver: Obtained mainly from trading posts and taxes that citizens of your kingdom pay. Can also be obtained by engaging in various map activities and loot rewards.
- Food: Similar to Silver, it can be obtained from farms and plots as well as from various map-related activities and loot rewards.
- Stone: Purchased from a stone mason. The output of this resource can be increased by upgrading this building. Essential for building construction.
- Wood: Like stone, it is also a very important element of construction. can be primarily acquired from the Sawmill, which can be upgraded to produce more.
- The most valuable resource for the growth of your kingdom may be its population. The material required for constructing new buildings and other structures.