Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Cheats on PC
- Category: Main Game
- First Released: Apr 27, 2023
- Genres: Adventure
- Themes: Action, Fantasy, Science fiction
- Ratings: PEGI 12, ESRB T
Are you enjoying Star Wars Jedi: Survivor?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Cheats Available Through WeModCheats
- Infinite Health
- Infinite Force
- Infinite Block Stamina
- Infinite Super Meter
- Infinite Blaster Ammo
- One Hit Drain Enemy Stamina
- Set Jump Height Multiplier
- Set Experience Multiplier
- Set Damage Multiplier
- Set Skill Points
- Set Current Experience
- Set Experience Needed for Next Skill Point
- Enable Debug Settings
How to Unlock UpgradesUnlockables
- Upgrades Map Upgrade: Unlocked at Koboh and obtained in the terminal at the Alignment Control Center area.
Before heading to the Alignment Control Center, complete all seven Jedi Chambers. Once they’re cleared, you will encounter a yellow bridge that you can lower after completing the “Leave the Forest Array” objective and while completing the “Check on the Mantis” objective.
Head in the opposite direction of the yellow bridge until you find a door in the cliffside; this will lead you to the Alignment Control Center, where you’ll need to head down the elevator to reach the terminal in front of seven screens. If they’re all green, BD-1 can access the terminal across it to give you the Upgrades Map Upgrade.
- Databank Map Upgrade: Unlocked at Nova Garon and obtained in the terminal in the Central Command Area.
- Treasures Map Upgrade: Unlocked at Jedha and obtained in the terminal at the Wayfinder’s Tomb Area.
Once on Jedha, you’ll need to solve three puzzles near the Anchorite Base: the Path of Conviction, the Path of Persistence, and the Path of Restoration. Completing them will give you access to the Wayfinder’s Tomb.
- Chests Map Upgrade: Unlocked at Koboh and obtained in the terminal at the Phon’Qi Caverns Area.
To get to Phon’Qi Caverns, you must teleport to the Mountain Ascent meditation point in Koboh. Once you arrive, head through the cave tunnel to Foothill Falls, then turn left and cross the pool of water.
Use the glider bird to cross to the other side, and then use the Force to open the basement entrance on the left side of the building. Head down and clear the Phon’Qi Caverns to reach the terminal.
- Slice Abilities enable BD-1 to hack and control droids
- Slice Droideka: Destroy the Koboh matter blocking the green barrier on the upper floor during “Shattered Moon Part 2.”
- Slice Security Droid: From the Mountain Ascent meditation point, turn right and confuse the Stormtrooper to open the green barrier.
- Slice Magnaguard: While exploring Phon’Qi Caves, wall jump up a ledge across a green barrier after getting past a bunch of Magnaguards.
- Slice BX Droid: From the Generator Underbelly meditation point in the Lucrehulk, go to the furthest room and use Electro Dart on the electrical circuit. Wall run across, go through the path to the top, then Force Lift the runnable walls to get to a higher floor.
- Slice DT Sentry: From the Hangar 2046-C meditation point in Coruscant, go up the lift and use an Electro Dart on the electrical circuit. Then, defeat the DT Sentry droid, D-L1T, inside.
- Slice Probe Droid: Purchase from Caij’s Shop by defeating Bounty Hunters.
- Slice B1 Droid: Purchase from Caij’s Shop by defeating Bounty Hunters.
- Slice B2 Droid: Purchase from Caij’s Shop by defeating Bounty Hunters.
- BD-1 Abilities allow BD-1 to unlock certain areas of the game
- Koboh Grinder: Shoots Koboh Matter that burns away Koboh Matter obstacles by connecting it to a beam. You’ll unlock it while solving the Devastated Settlement Puzzle during Koboh Part 2
- Electro Dart: Fires a dart that can activate electrical circuits to explore locked areas or open red cheats. They can also be used to hack droids. You’ll unlock these darts after a cutscene while boarding the burning shuttle during “Koboh Part 4.”
Jedi Chambers: Locations and SolutionsGuides
Chamber of Duality
Location: This Chamber can be found in Rambler's Reach on Koboh. After receiving the “Find the Gyro Module” objective, head toward the Smuggler’s Tunnels in Rambler’s Reach. Follow the path, using your Force-Push to open the breakable wall. You can grab the Gyro Module at the end of the tunnel, and a cutscene will show you falling into the Chamber.
Solution: Once inside, you’ll see a purple orb, which you must place on the glowing blue slot to create a bridge to the central area. Once you’ve crossed the bridge, pull the orb again and place it in the slot to your right. Cross the second bridge and Force-Pull the rope over to you before attaching it to the panel (this will hold the door open for you).
Pull the purple orb inside the room and return to the central area. Now, with two purple orbs, you can open the central bridge. Jump down the left cliff and head toward the end, where you must perform a wall-to-wall jump to reach the top. Use Force-Pull to grab the second rope and attach it to the panel before jumping back down to the central area to help Zee, who will open the door that leads to the elevator.
Chamber of Connection
Location: This Chamber can be found in Viscid Bog on Koboh. Head down on the zipline. When you spot the intersecting zipline, hop down to that one and go left. Once you reach the bottom, go through the stone arch and use your grappling hook to go up the ledge. Just look up, and you’ll spot the entrance to the Chamber of Connection.
Solution: You must step on the pressure plates and destroy the vines using BD-1’s Koboh Grinder.
Chamber of Detachment
Location: This Chamber can be found in Mountain Ascent on Koboh. When you arrive at Mountain Ascent, you must perform a wall run to reach the other side of the ledge. You should be able to see the Green Laser Gate and must pass this area to reach the Chamber. You can head through the Green Laser Gate using your Dash ability.
Keep moving forward until you see Skoova’s ship and jump down to it to talk to them and receive the Mee Fish (also make sure to pick up the Bomber pants inside the chest behind the bushes). There should be a waterfall in the area you must pass through to reach the Chamber of Detachment.
Solution: You’ll have to place the Cube on the platform before raising it to reach the top.
Chamber of Reason
Location: You’ll find this Chamber in the Basalt Forest on Koboh. Starting from the Basalt Forest meditation circle, you can head toward the area past the collapsed tree (don’t go near the Stormtroopers).
If you’re exploring the Basalt Forest for the first time, you’ll encounter Toa. Speaking to her will trigger the “Explore the High Republic Chamber in the Forest” Rumor, which will guide you to complete the Chamber of Reason. Turn left once you leave her campsite and head up the slope past the fallen debris. You’ll find the entrance to the Chamber across the gap in front of the Mogu spawn area. Force Pull the vine to swing towards it.
Solution: You must move the Purple Orbs and place them on the correct Blue Slots.
Chamber of Fortitude
Location: You’ll find this Chamber on Koboh in the Corroded Silo, which you’ll find in Southern Reach. Perform a wall-to-wall jump, climb the roof, and defeat the enemies waiting for you so you can reach the silo door (which you can open with the Force). Once you’ve got it open, you can head inside.
Once you’ve found the chest inside, lower the gate with a Force-Pull and perform a wall run before climbing to the lower floor. Here, you should see a zipline you can use to get to the other side, where you’ll need to defeat all the enemies.
Head to the elevator and Force-Pull the contraption to set it up before using the grappling hook and performing a wall run to reach the Chamber entrance.
Solution: You’ll need to defeat Anoth Estra.
Chamber of Clarity
Location: You’ll find this Chamber in the Untamed Downs of Koboh. You can reach the Untamed Downs by heading over the yellow bridge outside the Rambler’s Reach Outpost. Grab a Nekko mount and head for the Chamber in the cliffs (it’s relatively easy to spot once you enter the Downs. Head up the cliffs, using the mount to double jump higher and reach the vines. You can use these vines to reach the top of the cliff, where you can enter the Chamber of Clarity.
Solution: You’ll need to move the cubes to navigate around hard-to-reach places.
Final Jedi Chamber
Location: The final Jedi Chamber is in the Devasted Settlement on Koboh. While standing on the ledge, you should be able to see a large cube (it contains a Force Tear). The Chamber entrance is right below that, sitting on a hidden ledge. You’ll need to use a Relter to get to the hidden ledge, but keep in mind that you won’t be able to reach it if you don’t use the updraft in the middle of the Devasted Settlement.
Solution: You must point the laser near the hidden ledge and use BD-1’s Koboh Grinder to create a trail of Koboh mater from the laser vine to remove the vines and receive the Ambidexterity Perk to clear the Chamber.