HYPERCHARGE: Unboxed Cheats on PC
- First Released: Jan 30, 2020
- Ratings: ESRB M
Are you enjoying HYPERCHARGE: Unboxed?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
All Character TypesUnlockables
Different character types can be unlocked as you play through the game, particularly by earning a gold rank in specific levels.
- Defense Corps – unlocked by default
- P.R.I.M.A.L. – earn Gold or better on Toy Palace
- Wraith – earn Gold or better on Fort Jeep
- Cyberfury – earn gold or better on Garden of Evil
- Insectoid – earn gold or better on Action Attic
- Pleb – hidden in the tutorial
- Classic Action Figure – DLC only
To further customize your character beyond the basic choices, numerous heads, skins, and names are unlocked as you play through the game and meet certain achievements and can be changed through the Customization option from the main menu. This creates a wide variety of possibilities when the different options are mixed and matched, since you can change your character’s type, head, torso, and skin.
If you complete all levels with a Ruby rank, you will unlock the Nightmare difficulty mode. Nightmare can also be unlocked right away through use of a cheat code.
All Buildable ItemsUnlockables
As you progress through the game, you’ll unlock new things you can build and use. Here are all of the buildable things you can unlock and how to unlock them.
- Waterbomb – unlocked by default
- Subminer – earn Emerald or better on Dawn of the Toys
- Stingy Boy – unlocked by default
- Venom Ivy – earn Ruby or better on Toy Palace
- Buildo – unlocked by default
- Duildo – earn Diamond or better on Operation Alley
- Gludo – earn Gold or better on Operation Alley
- Cleaver – earn Gold or better on Dawn of the Toys
- Lancer – earn Ruby or better on No. 2
- Cremator – earn Gold or better on No. 2
- Hotbox – earn Gold or better on Big Trouble in Little Hallway
- Tango 7 – earn Silver or better on Toy Palace
- Tango Haa – earn Emerald or better on Toy Palace
- Lil’ Betty – earn Gold or better on Airhockey Shuffle
- Lil’ Bertha – earn Diamond or better on Airhockey Shuffle
- Large Marge – earn Ruby or better on Garden of Evil
- P-PG – earn Silver or better on Fort Jeep
- MP-PG – complete all levels on Expert or Nightmare difficulty
- Light – earn Silver or better on Action Attic
- Uberlight – earn Ruby or better on Action Attic
- h-EMP – earn Silver or better on Flash in the Pan
- p-IMP – earn Ruby or better on Flash in the Pan
- Lil’ Whistler – collect all the collectibles in Dawn of the Toys
- Bigly Blower – earn Silver or better on Garden of Evil
All Bobblehead LocationsHints
There are 14 bobbleheads hidden throughout the game. Some are in quite out-of-the-way areas that you’ll really have to work at to access. If you’re having trouble finding all of the bobbleheads, use the video guide below for help.
All Collectible LocationsHints
Numerous collectibles are hidden throughout the game, with a reward unlocked if you find them all. If you’re having trouble finding them all, use the video guide below for help.
Make sure you gather money. Coins are necessary to purchase upgrades and build useful items that help with your defenses.
At the start of a level, you will have a short amount of time to look around before the match begins. Use this time wisely.
In between waves, you’ll also have a little bit of time. Use this time to grab the items and money that spawn between wave and prepare for the next wave.
Use batteries to power the shields for towers that are the most vulnerable.
Go to the cheats menu and enter the following cheats to activate the corresponding effect.
- Low Gravity – moonman
- Big Head – dkmode
- Blueprint View – imblue
- Classic Shooter – quaddamage
- Aim Down Sight – futureaim
- Unlock All Maps – playnow
- Unlock Nightmare – riskymove
PC Master RaceEaster Eggs
There is a computer screen you can find open to the PC Master Race subreddit.