Arenus Cheats on PC
Here are our Cheats for Arenus on PC. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
Are you enjoying Arenus?
Based on 1 rating
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Using CommonEvents.json File to CheatCheats
Once you download and place the CommonEvents.json file in the appropriate directory, you can easily set gold, AP, and Warden Points. Follow the tutorial below to get started quickly:
- Download the CommonEvents.json file and extract the zip file on your computer using WinRar, 7-Zip, or another trustworthy file extraction program.
- Next, copy the file (CommonEvents.Json) from the extracted folder and paste it where it is indicated like so in the game directory: www/data/CommonEvents.json
- Once complete, double-click Arenus to start it, and press [P] to display the cheat menu. You're ready to go.
Using Save Edit Online to CheatCheats
Save Edit Online was created to help users simplify troublesome games by allowing them to modify specific quantities (such as gold, items, etc.) within a game. Below is a guide on how to utilize it.
- To get going, go to SaveEditOnline and upload your System.json Arenus save file there.
- Search for the variables you want to change after you're finished. For instance, if it says WardenPoints, look for it and adjust the number to your liking.
- After saving your changes and replacing the customized save file with the default one, you're good to go.
The RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu plugin is a simple plugin that provides access to the game's cheat menu. This plugin allows you to modify every item in-game, including gold, stats, and EXP. It will also enable you to set God Mode for your Warden and Gladiator and edit weapons, items, and armor.
To download and learn how to install the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin, users can simply go to GitHub, and in emeralCoder’s directory, you'll find the RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin.