Descenders Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: May 6, 2019
- Genres: Racing, Sport
- Ratings: PEGI 3,
Are you enjoying Descenders?
Based on 1 rating
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Bay Area BuggsUnlockables
If you go to 'settings' then to 'redeem code' and type in 'buggs' you will get a free shirt of my favorite YouTuber 'Bay Area Buggs'.
Check him out here: https://www.youtube.com/user/bayareabuggs
Shoot Yourself Across the Length of the MapEaster Eggs
When you ride to the map border where the world no longer generates, you can enter that no man's land location and get shot rapidly across the whole map.
Launch Yourself By Releasing Your BikeEaster Eggs
You have the strange ability to let go of your bike completely. To do this, hold down both toggles and preset LT and RT simultaneously. So if you are jumping and you do this, you will go flying.
Fully Submerge Yourself in a LakeEaster Eggs
When you enter a lake, you can become fully submerged, the blue color of the water disappears, and you can only see the cracked lake bed. You can drive through lakes with no problem.
The Candy Bar ShirtEaster Eggs
When you are in the lobby, go to the moon or caravan park. There, you will encounter a gravestone. It is for the ”candy bar.” You will be prompted to pay your respects to the candy bar. Then press a button, and you will instantly get a free piece of gear.
Next, head over to the shed and look at your shirts. The food category should now have a free candy bar shirt for you to unlock. It is a popular shirt, and many players like wearing it.
How to Find the Secret Mega RampEaster Eggs
Head off to Stoker Bike Park and go down the rock and roller trail. It can get tricky, so take your time going down. You will find a wooden wall after the skinny; across from it, there are a bunch of trees. Here you will find the secret mega ramp.
How to Get Better at DescendersHints
Learn the Construction Park Back to Front
The construction park is the easiest to access, making it a great starting point for learning the game. The first trail bit covers all the skills you need. Make sure you play through this trail bit a few times and try a few tricks to get better at the game.
To unlock this park, go to the Highlands and either go to the top or bottom nodes, where a star should be present. Then, keep trying until you find it.
Practice Your Skills
To improve, practice all the skills available in the construction park. For instance, the first skill requires the player to climb up the big cylinder pipe by jumping and pushing the stick forward to apply pressure on the rider's front wheel. Practicing these skills will go a long way in making a player better at the game.
Trick Selection is Crucial
Choosing the right tricks is crucial to staying alive. Avoid tricks like the 360 run flip or the 360 front flip, as they take a while to execute and can quickly kill the player. Many new players tend to focus on performing tricks and end up dying because they overdo it on ramps that don't have the necessary height or launch. It's essential to focus on survival, getting to the finish, and gaining more rep and items.
Wheelies, To Do or Not to Do.
Wheeling is not recommended, especially during a career session. While it may help string together lines and maintain a multiplier, it's not a significant bonus, and overdoing it can easily lead to death. In addition, many players get too comfortable with wheeling on flat terrain and end up bailing when attempting it on steep or uneven terrain. Therefore, it's best to avoid it unless necessary and focus on finishing the game.
If the player lands backwards after doing a 180, they can avoid bailing by holding down the brake and slowing down. The slower the player goes, the more control the rider has, and the player can easily turn around without falling over. Unfortunately, many players kill themselves by trying to do a backflip or landing incorrectly, but simply slowing down can prevent this from happening.
All The Tricks You Can Do and How to Do Them.Guides
There are five bike tricks; some can only be performed with specific bikes. To perform these tricks, press and hold the "C" button on the keyboard, "LB" on Xbox, "L1" on PlayStation, or "L" on Nintendo Switch. Afterwards, the controls change depending on the trick you want to do. Ensure the right bike is equipped; you can change it in the shed if necessary.
The Softail Tricks Explained
- To perform the "No Hander", hold down the relevant button and move the right analog stick up or press the directional “up” key on the keyboard.
- To perform the "Nac Nac", hold down the relevant button and pull the right analog stick left or right. On PC, you can press the right or left directional keys.
- To perform the "Can Can", hold down the relevant button and pull your analog stick down to the left or right. Use the directional “down” key and the left or right keys on PC.
- The "Superman" trick is exclusive to enduro and downhill bikes. Hold the relevant button and pull the right analog stick down or press the directional “down” key on PC.
The Hardtail Tricks Explained
The control combinations are the same when moving on to the hardtail bike, but the tricks are slightly different.
- For the "Tuck No Hander" trick, hold down the relevant button and move the right analog stick up or press the directional “up” key on the keyboard.
- The “Table Top” is the same for all bikes. Hold down the relevant button and move the right analog stick up, then left or right, depending on the side of the bike you want to do it on. On PC, use the directional “up” key and then the left or right keys.
- The “Barspin” can be performed by holding down the relevant button and moving the right analog stick left or right, depending on the side of the bike you want to do it on. Use the right or left directional keys on PC.
- The “Tailwhip” can be performed by holding down the relevant button and moving the right analog stick down and left or right, depending on your preference. Use the directional “down” key and then the left or right keys on PC.
- The “Superman Seatgrab" can be performed by holding down the relevant button and moving the right analog stick down. You can use the directional “down” key if you're on a PC.
Performing different tricks is the best way to farm reps and make combos. They will help you unlock rare gear, Career Plus, and more. However, make sure to time your tricks right, as you don't want to go flying off your bike when landing. Getting into the flow of doing tricks is really beneficial in the long run, and you'll enjoy the game a lot more.