Vendir: Plague of Lies Cheats sur Android
- CATÉGORIE: Jeu principal
- Première sortie: Feb 20, 2023
- Genre: Role-playing (RPG), Adventure
Vous appréciez Vendir: Plague of Lies?
Sur la base de1 notes
Cliquez sur un bouton ci-dessous pour ajouter votre note... ou même Écrivez un commentaire !
Complete Quests to Get More ResourcesIndices
Obtaining resources is one of the biggest challenges for beginners in most RPGs. If you're having trouble getting more resources and gold, the best way to increase your wealth is to finish quests. Most don't have particularly challenging conditions and don't call for strenuous efforts.
As the game progresses, the quests become more challenging, so once you reach the later levels, plan on needing more time to complete each one. This is a win-win situation because you will receive much more valuable rewards in return.
Consider Your Class CarefullyIndices
Performer, Bandit, Academic, and Brute are the four distinct classes available to players. You can use Stats specific to each class to gauge your game plan.
Bandit and Brute are your best bets if you're a beginner. Since his early years, the character Bandit has encountered difficulties. Since he has taken part in many street fights, Bandit has the best combat abilities compared to other classes. He grants powerful damage and +5 Dexterity as their primary stat. On the other hand, Brute is the ideal choice because of his superior strength and toughness.
How to Craft ItemsIndices
The primary purposes of crafting are to obtain food and weapons, both of which are necessary for game progression. You must follow the specific crafting instructions for each item to get that particular item.
Upgrade and Dismantle are the other two options in the crafting menu. To improve the combat efficiency of previously crafted items, upgrade them here. We don't yet know how these features will operate, but you must give upgrading your weapons a lot of consideration.
Know Your FoeIndices
Many formidable foes are out to get you. You may occasionally encounter opponents who significantly outclass you in terms of stats and equipment. As a result, you'll need to familiarize yourself with each enemy you face in the game.
Each unit has a strong and weak side. Before the battle begins, tap on each foe to learn more about them. It only takes a few seconds but will significantly improve your chances of winning battles with strong enemies.
How to Unlock Combat SkillsIndices
A complex skill tree will require you to choose and level particular skills using unique skill points. Skills are one of the most critical aspects because you can use them to increase your character's stats and make battles easier.
Although some players undervalue skills, you must remember that they are essential components of the game. A great way to develop your character is to unlock new skills.
A Basic Guide to Starting the Game SuccessfullyGuides
- You can only create one character in this party-based RPG; the rest of your party comprises characters you meet along the way.
- There can be a maximum of four party members. While it is not possible to change your party at will, there are some moments in the game where you can choose to do so. 50 is the maximum level.
- On your screen, in the upper-left corner, is where you can find your inventory. You can get there by selecting the sword icon. Along with the character section of the page, where you can see which weapons and equipment your character is currently wearing and how much it weighs, you can find your basic equipment, weapons, and items. Equipment-acquired magical and physical armor lessens the damage dealt to you, but wearing excessively heavy armor puts you in an overburdened state. You hardly ever recover Focus Points during battles when you're overburdened and move through the world much slower.
- The game's inventory contains around 1500 different items. Members of your party can trade goods and equipment.
- There are 16 weapon types. Weapons deal one of eight different kinds of damage and scale with one of the three Primary Stats (STR, DEX, or INT). There will be more than 200 visually distinctive weapons and armor.
- You can see all objects and weapons in the worldview except for jewelry.
- Primary and Secondary stats may be displayed on your character page. Spending stat points will increase your primary stats, whereas using specific equipment or drinking potions will only increase your secondary stats.
- The main quest line and side quests make up the plot.
- Gold and Witch's Pearls are the two in-game currencies available. These can unlock the rare chests containing better loot that might appear randomly after each battle. You can obtain Witch's Pearls by finding them in the outside world during gameplay or buying them from the in-game shop.