Elex II Cheats on Xbox Series X (XboxSX)
- Category: Main Game
- First Released: Feb 28, 2022
- Genres: Role-playing (RPG), Adventure
- Themes: Action, Fantasy, Science fiction, Open world
- Ratings: PEGI 18, ESRB M
Are you enjoying Elex II?
Based on 4 ratings and 1 review
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
ELEX II CheatsCheats
ELEX II offers a world of wondrous things, unfortunately, it will not offer cheats in the form of cheat codes or console commands. What you can do to gain access to the cheats that most players long for is to download a trainer from a trusted site. Trainers will offer you many different cheats such as:
- Unlimited Health (Toggle: F1)
- Neutral Cold (Toggle: F2)
- Unlimited Stamina (Toggle: F3)
- Unlimited Jetpack (Toggle: F4)
- Fast Kill
- Unlimited items on Use (Toggle: F5)
- Unlimited Elexit (Toggle: F6)
- Set strength (Decrease: Shift + F7, Increase: F7)
- Set Constitution (Decrease: Shift + F8, Increase: F8)
- Set Dexterity (Decrease: Shift + F9, Increase: F9)
- Set Intelligence (Decrease: Shift + F10, Increase: F10)
- Set Cunning
- Set Learning Points
- Set Attribute Points
- Set Level
If the hotkeys do not do it for you, you can toggle all cheats and make adjustments on the trainer itself while your game is running.
Infinite Money GlitchGlitches
The first step to getting this exploit to work is to collect the Sorrowbringer legendary weapon. Once you have done this, head on over to a merchant which you can buy and sell stuff from. Sell the Sorrowbringer to them, then head on over to the buy tab and buy 250 bolts from them, once you have purchased the bolts, go back to the buyback tab and revert the sale of the Sorrowbringer. Now head on over to the sell tab again, here is where the magic happens. Hover over the bolts, and at the same time, press confirm and the up button. Make sure that your Sorrowbringer is the item above the bolts. What this will do, is now select that you are wanting to sell 250 Sorrowbringers. If you confirm the trade, nothing will leave your inventory, but you will receive the total equivalent of selling 250 Sorrowbringers. You can repeat this as many times as you want.
Around the world, in ELEX II you might just come across a couple of bonfires. The bonfires are already lit and are quite inconspicuous, if you take some time to examine these bonfires, you might just notice that they start to look familiar. The bonfires are warm and inviting, with a twisted sword sticking out of them. The fires bear a striking resemblance to the bonfires that are used to save in the Dark Souls Franchise.
Throughout ELEX II you will find many weapons that are better than your commonly found ones. ELEX II offers 29 weapons that are classified as Special, unique, or legendary, here is a list of those weapons and where to find them:
- Thumper: Lying on the ground next to a cart South of Bastion.
- The Master Blaster: southeast of the bastion, on the platform above. A skeleton is holding it.
- Bringer of Blessings: Inside a hut South West of Morkons
- Thunder Barrel: Inside a broken dome, in a hut, on the wall (South of Berserkers.)
- Troll Reaper: On the top of the lighthouse, South of Berserkers
- Seeker: On the roof of a bunker South Side of Berserkers.
- Fang: On the top of a small watchtower near the gate of the fort North side of Berserkers.
- Firebreather: On the very top of the scaffolding North East of Berserkers.
- Butter Knife: Reward for the mission: “The Weapon of an Artist”.
- The Razor: Hanging on the wall in the house North of Morkons.
- Boom Boom Bye Bye: On the ground inside the pit with enemy aliens South side of Morkons.
- Steel Net: Inside the house on the ground level in the centre of Morkons.
- Thunder Clap: Use your jetpack to get on the roof of a skyscraper in the centre of Morkons.
- Death Stick: Use your jetpack to get on the roof of a skyscraper North side of Morkons.
- Hero’s Call: In the booth in the control room West of Berserkers.
- Calaan’s Light: On the Roof of converter North West of Berserkers.
- The Cutter: Underground, in the last room of Skyands Dungeon near Epsilara, on upper level on the very Western side of the map(West of Berserkers).
- Hacker: Inside a building on the Western side of the map, West of Bastion.
- Phantom Caller: South of Albs, sitting on the ice next to a skeleton.
- Grinder: On the ground in the snow South East of Albs.
- Steam Hammer: West of Albs, in the lava, the top of a rock pillar, first kill all the monsters.
- Door Opener: Near the big steel gate, West of Albs.
- Can Opener: On the ground, on a small island North of Outlaws.
- Basher: On the ground, near some chests North of Albs.
- The Wrathful: On the table North East of Albs.
- The Executioner: On the frozen lake, near enemies North West of Albs.
- Capt’n Spike: On the Ground in an open Chest North West of Albs.
- Guardian: Underground, in the side room of Skyands Dungeon near Betara.
- Sorrowbringer: Underground, in the last room of Skyands Dungeon near DELTARA, on the upper level.
Avoid Fighting Multiple enemiesHints
Although your fighting prowess is not in question, it is ultimately better to avoid fighting multiple enemies at once. Getting used to the combat in ELEX II can be a bit frustrating to start off with, but what is even more frustrating is dying to enemies that you are not even looking at. Fighting multiple enemies is very difficult in ELEX II, so it is best to just avoid trying to fight off a lot of enemies at once, focus on just picking a fight with one enemy and killing him before moving on to the next.
Don’t Avoid Side QuestsHints
Some people hate side quests with a passion as they sometimes do not hold anything valuable or offer any type of content. ELEX II is a little bit different, the side quests can be the difference between the game being extremely difficult and being relatively pleasant. The side quests in ELEX II offer much-needed experience, items, and currency for you. So make sure to do as many side quests as you can to gain those levels and get that equipment that will help you out.
Explore the WorldHints
Much like every other open-world game out there, there are many hidden things scattered around the world in ELEX II. So roaming around the world can be to your benefit, finding treasures and grinding experience with enemies will boost your gameplay by quite a lot. Another perk is finding those legendary weapons to play around with, check out our Unlockables section to find the weapons and the locations. So get that map out and go roaming the wilds to find the weapons and treasures out there waiting for you.
One of the things that most open-world games offer is the art of buying and selling items that you have found around the map. Here comes the looting ability, when you roam the wilds, make sure to loot as much as you can, even if you might not think it is that useful. What you can do with these items is sell them to merchants for some extra cash to spend on the more important items like elixirs.
Look for Teleportation SpotsHints
ELEX II does not offer any form of mount for the player besides the jetpack mounted on their backs. SO the best and fastest way to traverse the map is to make sure that you are unlocking the teleport spots as you get to certain areas. These will allow you to instantly traverse large distances on the map and not have to spend precious time trekking up and down the map. So take those extra few seconds to look for teleport pads to unlock.