Lego Dimensions Cheats on Xbox One (X1)
- First Released: Sep 26, 2015
- Genres: Adventure
- Platforms: Xbox 360,PlayStation 3,Wii U,Xbox One,PlayStation 4
- Developer: TT Games
- Publisher: WB Games
- Ratings: ESRB E
Are you enjoying Lego Dimensions?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
From the pause menu, go to “Extras” and then choose “Input Code.” Use the codes below to achieve the desired effect.
- 20,000 extra studs - JG17LG
- Boosted Busting - POWH42
- x2 stud multiplier - RY7P8Z
- Faulty Flux Drive - HY83NB
- Detect mini-kits - JYJAFX
- Faster building - 5MZ73E
Defying GravityEaster Eggs
Wyldstyle makes a comment about the Wicked Witch “defying gravity.” That is also the title of a song in the musical Wicked.
Finding Nemo referenceEaster Eggs
In certain underwater areas, such as in the Lord of the Rings world, you can find two fish that resemble Marlin (or possibly Nemo) and Dory from the Finding Nemo movies.
Finding and Using Red BricksHints
To activate the effects of Red Bricks, you’ll need to first find the Red Bricks in various levels, and then go to Vorton and buy them.
Red Bricks can be found at the following locations:
- The Lord Of the Rings - Dwarf's Bounty (x2 studs)
- Scooby-Doo - Villain Disguises (gives major bosses a disguise)
- The Simpsons - All Hail King Homer (gold character; can detect gold bricks)
- Ninjago - The Way Of The Brick (fast building)
- Legends Of Chima - Master of CHI (double CHI)
- DC Comics - DC Captions (comic-style captions)
- Back To The Future - Faulty Flux Drive (Back to the Future vehicle effects)
- The LEGO Movie - Rare Artifact Detector (detects mini-kits)
- Portal 2 - Aperture Enrichment Detector (detects quests)
- Jurassic - Pack Hunter (enemies wear dinosaur hats)
- The Wizard Of Oz - We’re Off To See The Wizard (skips some songs/animations)
HAL 9000Easter Eggs
In the mission “GLaD to See You,” H.A.L. 9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey appears and speaks with GLaDOS.
Black MesaEaster Eggs
After you beat the Portal levels, you’ll enter a storage room filled with boxes marked with the logo of Black Mesa, from the Half-Life series (which shares a universe with the Portal series).
Shaun of the Dead referenceEaster Eggs
In the Mission: Impossible level, when you save Benji (voiced by Simon Pegg), he comments on his new plan to “have a cup of tea and wait for all this blow over.” This is the same plan Simon Pegg’s character suggests in the movie Shaun of the Dead.