Super Mario 3D World Cheats on Wii U (WiiU)
Last Updated: September 27, 2020
All 14 Cheats 3 Unlockables 5 Hints 4 Easter Eggs 2 Submit Your Content! Ask a Question Get Notified!
Are you enjoying Super Mario 3D World?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Here are our Cheats for Super Mario 3D World on Wii U. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
Follow the steps below to get an infinite number of lives.
- Start World 1-2: Koopa Troopa Cave. Near the start of the level, there is a pipe. Go down the pipe.
- Go through the tube and hit the "?" block to get a Fire Flower.
- In the area below, use your Fire Flower to defeat the Goomba and Koopa Troopa.
- Shoot fireballs at the Koopa shell until it is in the right corner.
- Aim your fireballs at the wall beside it, so that they bounce against the shell and knock it on top of the purple bricks.
- Once the shell is on top of the bricks, hit it with fireballs until it goes through the tube. This will trap the shell, and it will continually bounce between two close walls.
- Head through the tube yourself and jump on the bouncing shell. By doing so, you can get about 800 lives in 3 minutes.
Level Warp from World 1-2 to 2Cheats
Follow the steps below to warp from World 1-2 to 2.
- In World 1-1, get the Cat Suit.
- Keep the Cat Suit on as you play through World 1-2.
- In World 1-2's underground area, there is a pipe with two paths to the exit. Go through the pipe and you will find 3 invisible "?" blocks along the wall.
- Use the invisible blocks to reach a new area.
- Defeat the Koopa Troopa there and climb up the wall to find the warp.
Level Warp from World 4-2 to 5Cheats
Follow the steps below to warp from World 4-2 to 5.
- Use the Cat Suit.
- Play through the level until you exit the underground area. You should be near a box and a warp pipe.
- Make your way along the wall to the top of the waterfall.
- Jump across the poisonous water to find the warp.