Cars 3: Driven to Win Unlockables on Wii U (WiiU)
Last Updated: December 10, 2022
All 4 Unlockables 1 Hints 2 Easter Eggs 1 Videos 2 Screenshots 12 Submit Your Content! Ask a Question Get Notified!
Are you enjoying Cars 3: Driven to Win?
Based on 1 rating
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Here are our Unlockables for Cars 3: Driven to Win on Wii U. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
We also have a page for this game on....
Unlock All CharactersUnlockables
There are 17 cars you can unlock by completing certain challenges and performing certain tasks in the game. Most are unlocked either through Master Level events or by completing Skill Checks. The more Skill Checks you have, the more characters you’ll unlock, so check out the list below to see how many you need to unlock each character.
- Fabulous Lightning McQueen – Available through a free update that came out to coincide with the release date of the Cars 3 movie. It should download automatically if you’re connected to the Internet.
- Mack – Collect all 10 of Mack’s hats in the Thomasville Playground mode.
- Mater the Greater – Defeat Mater the Greater in his Master Level Stunt Showcase event.
- Chick Hicks – Defeat Chick Hicks in his Master Level Takedown event.
- Miss Fritter – Defeat Miss Fritter in her Master Level Battle Race event.
- Jackson Storm – Defeat Jackson Storm in his Master Level Race event.
- Bobby Swift – Complete 4 Skill Checks.
- Brick Yardley – Complete 7 Skill Checks.
- Natalie Certain – Complete 17 Skill Checks.
- Junior Moon – Complete 27 Skill Checks.
- Arvy – Complete 40 Skill Checks.
- Cam Spinner – Complete 50 Skill Checks.
- Louise Nash – Complete 57 Skill Checks.
- Dr. Damage – Complete 70 Skill Checks.
- River Scott – Complete 77 Skill Checks.
- Rich Mixon – Complete 85 Skill Checks.
- Smokey – Complete 124 Skill Checks.