Far Cry: New Dawn Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
Are you enjoying Far Cry: New Dawn?
Based on 2 ratings
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, tips, easter eggs, glitches, game guides, walkthroughs, screenshots, videos and more for Far Cry: New Dawn on Playstation 4.
Navigate using the buttons above or scroll down to browse the Far Cry: New Dawn cheats we have available for Playstation 4. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
We have 12 user entries submitted for for this game on this platform at the moment.
Do you have something to share? Submit Your Content!
- Splinter Cell connections
- Blood Dragon references
- All Endings
- All Animal Locations
- Infinity War reference
- Boomer's Grave
- The Judge's Identity
- Raving Rabbids reference
- Unlock Co-Op Mode
- All Unlockable Costumes
- All Photo Locations
- All MP3 Player Locations
- First Released: Feb 14, 2019
- Ratings: ESRB M
Splinter Cell connectionsEaster Eggs
During the Government Plane Wreck Expedition mission, you’ll learn the plane belonged to the Fourth Echelon from Splinter Cell, you can open a secret compartment to obtain (and wear) Sam Fisher’s suit by interacting with the computer in the plane, and you can find numerous notes around the plane from “SF,” another nod to Sam Fisher.
Blood Dragon referencesEaster Eggs
You can get a costume that makes you look like Rex “Power” Colt from the spin-off Far Cry: Blood Dragon. There are also Blood Dragon eggs in a museum that itself references the director from Far Cry 5.
There are two available endings, determined by the choice you make at the very end of the game. For the good ending, you must shoot Joseph at the end of the game. For the bad ending, you must do nothing, thereby letting him live.
All Animal LocationsHints
There are 25 different animals you can find and skin (loot) for the “Master Skinner” trophy/achievement. (There are more than 25 animals in the game, but birds and animals you can’t skin don’t count toward this.) Maps bought from the Cartography center will help you find most of them, but there are seven that don’t have maps: skunk, rattlesnake, hare, cattle, crocodile, shark, and bull. Taking your dog Timber with you will help you find the animals to skin them.
If you’re having trouble finding any of them, use the video guide below for help.
Infinity War referenceEaster Eggs
If you hire Hurk, one of his possible lines if he falls in battle is “Mr. Stark, I don’t feel so good,” a reference to Avengers: Infinity War.
Boomer's GraveEaster Eggs
When you do the For Whom the Bear Tolls treasure hunt, you’ll reach a crypt under the church with a stone sarcophagus. This sarcophagus, when broken into, is revealed to be the tomb of Boomer, the dog from Far Cry 5.
The Judge's IdentityEaster Eggs
The allied character The Judge, who never removes their mask or speaks, is believed to actually be the protagonist from Far Cry 5.
This is supported by Hurk calling the Judge “Dep,” by Pastor Jerome calling Judge “Deputy” and referencing the end of Far Cry 5, and by notes found in the bunker where your character was at the end of Far Cry 5. One note includes the message, “If I judge as your judge, the judgment is right and just, the judgment is God’s Word. I see now. I am so sorry. Please give me a mask I am afraid,” supporting the idea that they became the masked Judge.
Raving Rabbids referenceEaster Eggs
The Five Star Theme Park Expedition mission includes banners about the Rabbids, from Ubisoft’s Raving Rabbids series.
Unlock Co-Op ModeUnlockables
Co-op mode unlocks after you talk to Kim Rye and the world opens up for you to explore.
All Unlockable CostumesUnlockables
Several new outfits can be unlocked by completing various tasks.
- Prisoner – Complete the “Inside Job” mission.
- Derby – Complete the “Riding Derby” mission.
- Dark Hunter – You have a chance to find pieces by completing the Empty Garden Outpost.
- Highwaymen – You have a chance to find pieces by completing the Chop Shop Outpost.
- Alley Rat – You have a chance to find pieces by completing the Sacred Lumber Outpost.
- Shadow Wolf – You have a chance to find pieces by completing the Signal Point Outpost.
- Demon Gorilla – You have a chance to find pieces by completing the Trailer Town Outpost.
- Space Ape – You have a chance to find pieces by completing the Refinery Outpost.
- Fighter Ape – You have a chance to find pieces by completing the Pantry Outpost.
- Knight – You have a chance to find pieces by completing the Broken Forge Outpost.
- Tacti-Kool Unicorn – You have a chance to find pieces by completing the Island Outpost.
- Tacti-Kool Unicorn 2 – You also have a chance to find pieces by completing the Island Outpost.
- Rex “Power” Colt – You have a chance to find pieces by completing the Watering Hole Outpost.
- Crashed Space Force – You have a chance to get this when you complete the I.S.S. Crash Site Expedition mission.
- Sam Fisher – This is located in the Government Plane Wreck Expedition mission (see the Easter Eggs section for more details).
All Photo LocationsHints
After getting Travey’s Shoebox in Prosperity, you will get a new side quest to find the locations of the nine photographs in the box, which show locations in the world from before the bombs dropped. You must find these spots and hold up on the D-pad while standing in the indicated place. Maps bought from the Cartography center will also help you find the locations.
If you’re having any trouble finding the 9 photo spots, use the video guide below for help.
All MP3 Player LocationsHints
10 MP3 players can be found as collectibles. You will hear the music playing as you draw near to their location, and then you can collect them once you find them.
If you’re having trouble finding any of the music players, use the video guide below for help.