Sid Meier's Civilization VI Anthology Easter Eggs on PC
Last Updated: February 18, 2023
All 22 Cheats 2 Hints 1 Easter Eggs 2 Glitches 2 Guides 15 Screenshots 5 Submit Your Content! Ask a Question Get Notified!
Are you enjoying Sid Meier's Civilization VI Anthology?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Here are our Easter Eggs for Sid Meier's Civilization VI Anthology on PC. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
We also have a page for this game on....
Firaxis ReferencesEaster Eggs
These are a few of the Firaxis references that can be seen in the game
- Sectoids from Xcom can be seen on Broadway Wonder's billboards.
- Firaxis games’ logo is emboldened on Frederick Barbarossa’s broach.
- The music track Terra Novum can be heard if the map is left over a Holy Site.
Popular Culture ReferencesEaster Eggs
Below is a list of popular culture references and who/what they are dedicated to:
- The Pizza Party achievement is a tribute to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- We Are the Champions’ achievement is a tribute to the Queen singer Freddie Mercury.
- Luftballons achievement is a tribute to 99 Luftballons from Nena.
- The Man on the Moon achievement is a tribute to the song from R.E.M.
‘Wish You Were Here’ dedication is a tribute to singer Pink.
- The Army of Cthulhu achievement is a reference to R’lyeh being based on nan madol.
- The final promotion of the surveyor governor is a reference to the sitcom Parks and Recreation.
- The Hello Cleveland achievement is a reference to the movie This Is Spinal Tap.