Minecraft Schummeln auf iOS
- Erstmals veröffentlicht: Oct 6, 2011
- Genres: Adventure, Indie, Simulator, Strategy, Arcade
- Plattformen: Mac,Xbox 360,PlayStation 3,Xbox 360 Games Store,PlayStation Network (PS3),PC,iPhone,iPad,Android,Windows Phone,Wii U,Browser,PlayStation Network (Vita),Xbox One,PlayStation 4,Linux,Amazon Fire TV,Nintendo Switch
- Entwickler: Mojang AB,4J Studios
- Herausgeber: Mojang AB,Microsoft Studios,Sony Computer Entertainment America,Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
- Bewertungen: PEGI 7, ESRB E10+
Genießen Sie Minecraft?
Basierend auf27 bewertungen
Klicken Sie unten auf eine Schaltfläche, um Ihre Bewertung abzugeben... oder sogar Schreiben Sie eine Bewertung!
If you take a dispenser and shoot a fire charge through water, it will slow down the fire charge just enough for you to see it fly through the air.
Zombie to VillagerHinweise
Get a zombie villager and put it in a cage to were you can hit it but it can't get out. Then get a 'Splash Potion of Weakness' and a golden apple. Throw the potion on the zombie and then use the golden apple on it. It will take about 2 minutes but the zombie will turn back into a villager.
CRAFTING a house in MinecraftSchummeln
To craft a house in Minecraft(OP!!!) just follow the crafting recipe.
Fast Creative Duplication (For Consoles And PCs)Hinweise
(Creative) Go to controls make a button for pick block and put the item in an item frame or block on another block a drop and then pick block it.
Lots of TNT!!Schummeln
Wanna know how to get lots of TNT? Simply fill a dropper with 64 TNT in each slot, then put a lever on top and pull it. WOW!!! Then you get 576 TNT! AWESOME!!! It's useful for blowing up stuff. :D
Unlimited diamonds is great! Do get them, simply just go into Creative Mode, open the inventory, then get as many diamonds as you need before switching back to Survival.
Cool alternative way to craft TNT!Ostereier
Is normal TNT not good enough for you? No problem! By crafting it like THIS, you can get 20 times the explosion force as default TNT. Also autokills players with full netherite armour!!
No arm villagersFehler
I don’t have much info on the origin of this glitch but it happened to me randomly. I was in a normally generated village but the only thing wrong was that the villagers had no arms! They looked like twigs!