Fans are clamoring for more information about Titanfall, especially with the beta active and open to the public, and we should never underestimate the ability of eager fans to uncover new details.
NeoGAF user RazorUK dug into the data files for the PC version and posted 15 map names, abbreviations for the mode names, and data for the weapons and perks youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be able to use in the game.
- Angel City
- Outpost 207
- SmugglerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Cove
- Training Ground
- AT Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Attrition
- TDM Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Team Deathmatch
- CTF Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Capture the Flag
- LTS Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Last Titan Standing
- HP Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Hardpoint Capture
- VM Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Variety Mode, which RazorUK says will include elements from all the previous modes
- Campaign Multiplayer
You can also check out what appear to be the list of weapon classes, ordnance types, and perks for both Pilots and Titans, along with a series of images of the various maps. Take a look, and let us know what you think. Are you excited for Titanfall?