Minecraft on Android
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides, walkthroughs, trophies, achievements and more for Minecraft on Android.
Navigate using the links above or scroll down to browse the Minecraft cheats we have available for Android. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' and appear first in their respective section.
This game needs content! Help Us Out!
- Genre: Adventure, Indie
- Platforms: Mac,Xbox 360,PlayStation 3,Xbox 360 Games Store,PlayStation Network (PS3),PC,iPhone,iPad,Android,Windows Phone,Wii U,Browser,PlayStation Network (Vita),Xbox One,PlayStation 4,Linux,Amazon Fire TV,Nintendo Switch
- Developer: Mojang AB,4J Studios
- Publisher: Mojang AB,Microsoft Studios,Sony Computer Entertainment America,Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
- Ratings: PEGI 7, ESRB E10+
- First Release (Any platform):
Minecraft is an open world game that has no specific goals for the player to accomplish, allowing players a large amount of freedom in choosing how to play the game however, there is an achievement system. The gameplay by default is first person, but players have the option to play in third person mode. The core gameplay revolves around breaking and placing blocks. The game world is essentially composed of rough 3D objects—mainly cubes—that are arranged in a fixed grid pattern and represent different materials, such as dirt, stone, various ores, water, and tree trunks. While players can move freely across the world, objects and items can only be placed at fixed locations relative to the grid. Players can gather these material blocks and place them elsewhere, thus allowing for various constructions.