Pikmin 3 cheats & more for Wii U (WiiU)
Pikmin 3 cheats, cheat codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides and more for Wii U (WiiU). Cheats.co has everything you need to dominate in-game!
Navigate using the links above or browse the Wii U cheats we have available for Pikmin 3 below. The most liked items overall will appear first in their respective section.
Two secret files can be found in each area, for a total of 10 secret files in the game. Every memo unlocks a random number, but the purpose of these numbers is unknown. Search the areas described below to find the files.
- In the lower corner, there is a wet, rocky area where the Pikmin encounter a Calcified Crushbat. The file is located there.
- Go to the tree stump and place the Pikmin on pressure pads to access it. Instead of entering the stump through the hole, search the roots that lead into the rocks for the file.
- Go to the weighted lift puzzle. Weigh down the platforms with Pikmin to make your way to the floating file.
- There is a fallen pot on the way to the Quaggled Mireclops, where a Peckish Aristocrab appears. The file is in the pot.
- Go to the rock wall that surrounds the landing ground. By using the rocks, you can throw a captain up to a ledge, where the file waits.
- Enter the cave with the Bamboo Wall. Open the path with ten flying Pikmin and then go behind the two fallen ridged metal panels to find the file.
- On the way to the Scornet Maestro, ride down the second river with lily pads. Throw a captain to the pad so that you can make it to the ledge. From there, throw a captain to the high platform down the grassy path. The file is there.
- Travel along the root path of the Scornet Maestroâ€™s tree. Once you pass the bridge, you can throw a captain to the roots on the right to find another path. Search it for the file.
- Destroy the reinforced wall near the beginning of the oak. The file is in the spotcaps.
- The cave contains a dark area that you must light up with blue mushrooms. In that area, cross the shroom tops. There is a pile of dirt near Candypop Buds. If you use Pikmin to dig up the dirt, you will unearth the file.
Garden of Hope
Unfortunately there are no cheats for Pikmin 3 in our database just yet.
Unfortunately there are no unlockables for Pikmin 3 in our database just yet.
Unfortunately there are no easter eggs for Pikmin 3 in our database just yet.
Unfortunately there are no glitches for Pikmin 3 in our database just yet.
Unfortunately there are no guides for Pikmin 3 in our database just yet.