LEGO The Hobbit cheats & more for Wii U (WiiU)
LEGO The Hobbit cheats, cheat codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides and more for Wii U (WiiU). Cheats.co has everything you need to dominate in-game!
Navigate using the links above or browse the Wii U cheats we have available for LEGO The Hobbit below. The most liked items overall will appear first in their respective section.
Earning Lots of Studs
There are a few different tricks you can use to earn more studs. No matter what method you use, having the stud multipliers activated helps a lot, because all five used together give you a x3840 multiplier.
Two purple studs, each of which is worth 10,000 studs - without multipliers), are at the center part of Bree. If you collect them and then go inside the nearby building, they’ll respawn, so you can take them as many times as you like.
Once you access the bonus level, you can easily earn a million studs in just two minutes.Doesn't work! | Thumbs up!
Infinite Amount of Loot
If you want more loot, follow the steps below to earn an infinite amount.
- Go to Hobbiton and make Bofur your character.
- Follow the river east until you find a box that contains bread. Smash the box to collect the wood and bread.
- There is a fence nearby. Go through the fence. Continue walking to eventually reach a cave.
- Enter the cave and mine it for loot. The loot you get there is random, but it can be any of the following: old, silver, copper, iron, sapphire, ruby, emerald, diamond, and stone.
- Outside of the cave, go left until you reach a box that contains fish. Smash the box to collect the wood and fish.
- Pause. Select the map. Use the fast travel system to return to Hobbiton and respawn everything you just collected.
- Repeat the process as many times as you want.
Follow the steps below to earn unlimited loot.
- Go to Esgaroth.
- Go all the way to the right, to the tower, and wait. After about two seconds, your game will have marked the tower as your respawn location.
- Collect the ruby, sapphire, emerald, and diamond.
- Pause the game and open up your map.
- Select Mirkwood to fast-travel there.
- Push the analog stick up when the eagle takes you to Mirkwood. You’ll fall into the water.
- You should respawn back at the tower.
- Do this as many times as you want.
Press pause within the game and then go to the main menu, extras, and then select enter code. You need to activate the cheats you want each time you play the game.
- Alfrid - FAVZTR
- Azog - 84ZZSI
- Bain - W5Z6AC
- Bard - UER3JG
- Barliman Butterbur - XTVM8C
- Barrow Wight - 555R9C
- Beorn - KEID2V
- Bolg - ZIBYHO
- Braga - MXUXKO
- Elros - H2CAID
- Fimbul - THAVRM
- Galadriel - 00TE7J
- Gollum - 3CE37P
- Grinnah - TPD7YW
- Lindir - V4Y5HZ
- Master of Laketown - 9NOK35
- Narzug - 4FYKKB
- Necromancer - NM3I2O
- Percy - 74KN31
- Peter Jackson! - 5OJEUC
- Rosie Cotton - TB4S6J
- Sauron - OARA3D
- Thror - SYKSXF
- Tom Bombadil - 4Y95TJ
- Witchking - V8AHMJ
- Yazneg - S6VV33
Easy “Lord of the Prance” Trophy/Achievement
Follow the steps below to easily get the “Lord of the Prance” trophy/achievement.
- Play the “Flies and Spiders” level. When you reach “The Elves of Mirkwood,” there should be a path blocked by some mithril bricks. Break them and continue on to find a jacuzzi. Use your fishing rod to get the Dazzle Wig.
- Go to Rivendell and jump off the bridge by the lake. You should find a boat. At the center of the lake, there is a mithril chest on the spire. Use an explosive weapon on it to get the schematic for the Mithril Rhythm Stick. Forge it at the Bree blacksmith’s shop.
- Return to Rivendell and cross the fancy bridge on the eastern side of the city. A door leads into the side of the cliff. Go through the door and play as an elf character. Climb up the rope to find three switches. Once you activate all three, the cage in the room will open and give you the schematic for the Mithril Dance Boots. Forge it at the Bree blacksmith’s shop.
- Equip all three items.
Unfortunately there are no easter eggs for LEGO The Hobbit in our database just yet.
Unfortunately there are no glitches for LEGO The Hobbit in our database just yet.
To get each of the five stud multiplier Red Bricks, you will need to find the schematic for a specific Mithril item, forge the item at the Bree blacksmith’s shop, and then take it to a character who will trade you the ability to buy the Red - read this guide in full here...
In each level, you must obtain a certain number of studs to be titled a “Master Burglar.” If you become the Master Burglar in each level, you’ll get the “That’s Why We Need a Burglar” trophy/achievement. The - read this guide in full here...