Follow the steps below to earn unlimited loot.
- Go to Esgaroth.
- Go all the way to the right, to the tower, and wait. After about two seconds, your game will have marked the tower as your respawn location.
- Collect the ruby, sapphire, emerald, and diamond.
- Pause the game and open up your map.
- Select Mirkwood to fast-travel there.
- Push the analog stick up when the eagle takes you to Mirkwood. You'll fall into the water.
- You should respawn back at the tower.
- Do this as many times as you want.
Infinite Amount of Loot
If you want more loot, follow the steps below to earn an infinite amount.
- Go to Hobbiton and make Bofur your character.
- Follow the river east until you find a box that contains bread. Smash the box to collect the wood and bread.
- There is a fence nearby. Go through the fence. Continue walking to eventually reach a cave.
- Enter the cave and mine it for loot. The loot you get there is random, but it can be any of the following: old, silver, copper, iron, sapphire, ruby, emerald, diamond, and stone.
- Outside of the cave, go left until you reach a box that contains fish. Smash the box to collect the wood and fish.
- Pause. Select the map. Use the fast travel system to return to Hobbiton and respawn everything you just collected.
- Repeat the process as many times as you want.
Earning Lots of Studs
There are a few different tricks you can use to earn more studs. No matter what method you use, having the stud multipliers activated helps a lot, because all five used together give you a x3840 multiplier.
Two purple studs, each of which is worth 10,000 studs - without multipliers), are at the center part of Bree. If you collect them and then go inside the nearby building, they'll respawn, so you can take them as many times as you like.
Once you access the bonus level, you can easily earn a million studs in just two minutes.