LEGO City Undercover on Wii U (WiiU)
Cheat codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides, walkthroughs, videos and more for the Wii U. Cheats.co has everythings you need to deominate in-game!
Navigate using the links above or browse the Wii U cheats we have available for LEGO City Undercover below. The most liked items overall will appear first in their respective section.
Submit Some Content!
Leave a comment!
- Genre: Driving/Racing,Brawler,Platformer,Action-Adventure
- Platforms: Wii U
- Developer: TT Games,Nintendo SPD Group No.3,TT Fusion
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Ratings: +
- Release Date (original): 2013-03-18 00:00:00
Terminal Cheat Codes
Go to the two garages in front of the police station. There is a terminal between them.
Enter N7NN4F9 at the terminal to unlock the High Speed Chase missions. Completing these bonus missions is another way to unlock the Justice and Red Sports Cars.
The code to unlock those cars (3GCC7XR), the code to unlock the Racecar Driver (mhhrhm), and the code to unlock the Bonus Missions (3D74QF9) will work at the terminal, as well.
Go to the "Extras" menu and then enter the code listed below for the unlockable you want to activate.
Baseball Player - ycmwkp
Bonus Missions - 3D74QF9
Samurai Warrior - rjyzhc
Chan's Drakonas (vehicle) - dwjvct
Relocator (vehicle) - vzhhdm
Werewolf - Gystqp
Gorilla Suit Guy - xkgzvj
Justice and Red Sports Cars - 3GCC7XR
Disguised Natalia Kowalski - hvgtpg
Classic Alien - cqszbj
Karate Guy - mrphvq
Minotaur - ssvkct
Ninja - fhszyg
Pharaoh - nrrxym
Pop Star - cncnrh
Racecar Driver - mhhrhm
Roman Soldier - wrskvc
Soccer Player - syfmwj
Unlock the Frankenstein's Monster Disguise
Near the Farm, there is an abandoned castle. Make your way to the top of the castle.
From on top of the top left pillar, look to your right at the other pillar. Look down. An icon should be visible.
Jump onto it. To make this easier, use the Farmer McCain disguise so you can glide to it.
Unlock Super Wrestler
To play as the Super Wrestler, you must find five blocks that are hidden throughout the city. They can be found at the locations listed below.
- Apollo Island - The block is behind the garages that sit along the runway.
- Auburn Bay Bridge - The block is on the bridge's support beams.
- Bluebell National Park - First, beam to the top of the dam, where you'll find a boarded door. Chop through the door and climb the ladder. The block is at the top.
- Lego City Airport - The block is beneath the freeway near the airport.
- Pagoda - The block is on the walkways that run along the ocean. Search them to find it.