You must complete the "Chrome Barrel Master" challenge to unlock the Ghillie Suit. Check the "Weapon Challenges" list to see if the challenge is active. If it isn't, go to "Operations" and spend squad points to get new challenges until it becomes active.
There are two ways you can unlock Extinction Mode, in which four players fight aliens. You can complete the first four missions of the campaign ("Ghost Stories," "Brave New World," "No Man's Land," and "Struck Down") on the Regular difficulty level or higher, or you can play multiplayer until you reach Level 5.
Complete the tasks below with a weapon to unlock camouflages for that specific weapon.
- Autumn Camo - Use the weapon to get 35 assists
- Brush Camo - Use the weapon to get 150 weapon kills while you are crouching
- Caustic Camo - Use the weapon in one life to get 3 kill-streaks 25 times
- Crocodile Camo - Use the weapon to get 40 longshot kills
- Green Camo - Use the weapon to get 40 point blank kills
- Net Camo - Use the weapon to get 500 total kills
- Ocean Camo - Use the weapon to get 20 rescue kills (kill an enemy that is shooting at one of your teammates)
- Red Camo - Remove any attachments from the weapon and use it to get 150 kills
- Scale Camo - Use the weapon to get 100 kills while you are leaning
- Snow Camo - Use the weapon to get 75 weapon kills
- Trail Camo - Use the weapon to kill an enemy right after you reload it, 35 times (35 kills)
- Woodland Camo - Use the weapon to get 15 kills right after you slide
- Gold Camo - Unlock all of the camouflages listed above for the weapon
- Body Count Camo - Play "Clan Wars" and win a gold division war
- Kiss of Death Camo - Play "Clan Wars" and reach Level 23 with your Elite clan
- Ice Camo - This camouflage is only found in the Team Leader Pack DLC, which come as part of the Season Pass
While playing Extinction mode, if you shoot the letters "L," "O," and "L" on the sign for Gil's Lodge Motel, you will trigger Golden Aliens for the next 90 seconds.
Weapon and Tiers Guide
In Gun Game mode, you begin with a handgun. With each kill you get, you move up through various tiers of weapons. When you get a kill with the final weapon, you will win the game. A melee kill, however, will not advance your weapon tier, but puts the killed player's tier down to the previous tier.
The weapon tiers are as follows:
Random Assault Rifle
Minigun or Random....
Different perks are more effective for different game modes. Follow the instructions below to effectively play Search and Destroy, Domination, and Blitz.
Search and Destroy
In Search and Destroy, you will need to either attack or defend a bomb site.
A good offensive strategy is to use Incog (Stealth Perk), Marathon (Speed Perk), Lightweight (Speed Perk), and Extra Tactical (Equipment Perk). Use that additional tactical slot to equip smoke....