Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag cheats & more for Wii U (WiiU)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag cheats, cheat codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides and more for Wii U (WiiU). Cheats.co has everything you need to dominate in-game!
Navigate using the links above or browse the Wii U cheats we have available for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag below. The most liked items overall will appear first in their respective section.
Reveal Location of All Collectable Items
If you synchronize all of the viewpoints in the game, the locations of all collectible items will be revealed. You must conquer all of the Naval Forts to get the collectibles in the West Indies Sea.Doesn't work! | Thumbs up!
Earn Lots of Gold
Follow the tips below to earn lots of gold.
- Finish the side quests you receive, particularly assassination side quests, to be rewarded with lots of gold.
- You can steal gold from citizens you encounter, although it is not as easy a method of earning gold as others listed here.
- Manually loot the corpses of all of the enemies you defeat. Each will have a handful of gold. It adds up quickly, due to the number of enemies you kill.
- When you encounter animals in the game, kill them and skin them. Their skins can be sold for gold or used when crafting.
- While you travel in your ship, if you see materials you can salvage from the ocean, collect them to use or sell.
- Since you’re pirates, you should attack cargo ships to steal materials—some of which you will want to use to upgrade your ship, but others of which you can sell for gold. Rum and sugar can always be sold.
- Once you have upgraded your ship enough that you can fight high level ships, do so. They will have either a lot of gold or lots of materials and items on board.
- Whenever you encounter survivors, recruit them into your crew right then, so that you don’t have to pay to hire new crew members.
- Whenever you see a treasure chest, open it. You can find gold, ammo, upgrades, and other items.
- Grab all of the treasure maps you can find, because they will direct you to buried treasure chests, most of which are filled with gold.
Animal Habitats, Items and Buy and Sell Price
Check the table below for a list of every animal you can hunt in AC4 along with the animal's habitat, what items it will give up, and what the buy and sell price of the item is.
|Animal||Habitat||Item||Sell Price||Buy Price|
|Rabbit||Nassau, Kingston, Corozal||Rabbit Pelt||70||700|
|Capuchin Monkey||Misteriosa Island, Tulum, New Bone||Capuchin Monkey Pelt||75||750|
|Green Iguana||Abaco Island, Andreas Island||Iguana Leather||90||900|
|Hutia||Cayman Sound, Long Bay, Jiguey||Hutia Hide||85||850|
|Deer||Kingston, Santanillas, Salt Lagoon, Principe||Deer Hide||150||1500|
|Ocelot||Andreas Island, Cumberland Bay||Ocelot Pelt||125||1250|
|Wild Pig||Nassau, Mariguana Island, Cape Bonavista, Great Inagua||Wild Pig Hide||150||1500|
|Howler Monkey||Kingston, Cape Bonavista, Principe, Long Bay, Cat Island, Tortuga||Howler Monkey Skin||100||1000|
|Jaguar||Cape Bonavista, Principe, Tulum||Jaguar Pelt||200||2000|
|Black Jaguar||Pinos Isle, Isla Providencia||Black Jaguar Pelt||300||3000|
|Crocodile||Nassau, Long Bay, Isla Providencia, Tulum, Matanzas||Crocodile Leather||200||2000|
|White Jaguar||Great Inagua, Cayman Sound (Opia Apito Templar Hunt)||White Jaguar Pelt||600||6000|
|Red Howler Monkey||Isla Providencia||Red Howler Monkey Skin||500||5000|
|Hammerhead Shark||Ocean||Hammerhead Shark Bone||400||2000|
|Great White Shark||Ocean||Great White Shark Bone||550||2750|
|Bull Shark||Ocean||Bull Shark Skin||580||2900|
|Killer Whale||Ocean||Killer Whale Skin||630||3150|
|Humpback Whale||Ocean||Humpback Whale Skin||700||3500|
|White Whale||Ocean||White Whale Skin||4000||20000|
Metal to Upgrade the Jackdaw
If you need more metal to upgrade the Jackdaw, attack civilian ships to increase your wanted level. This will cause military ships to come after you, which you can destroy and loot for metal.Doesn't work! | Thumbs up!
Raid lots of Bright to get lots of metal which is used to upgrade your ship.
Also when you are upgraded enough, look for many Wars because they carry a lot of money and cargo.Doesn't work! | Thumbs up!
Unlockable Cheats and Codes
When you complete certain Abstergo Challenges, you will be rewarded with the ability to activate cheats from the pause menu. You cannot save your game when you have active cheats. Complete the challenges listed below to unlock the desired cheat.
- Abstergo Challenge 10 – With this cheat, you can stop the day/night cycle from progressing and lock in the game at dawn, day, sunset, or night.
- Abstergo Challenge 20 – When you activate this cheat, Kenway will speak in the clichés used by pirates in popular culture.
- Abstergo Challenge 30 – You can activate this cheat if you want an extra challenge, because it will turn off Kenway and the Jackdaw’s health regeneration.
- Abstergo Challenge 40 – When you activate this cheat, Edward’s Wanted Level will be maximized, and Hunters will be after him all the time.
- Abstergo Challenge 50 – When you activate this cheat, Kenway will become drunk and stay that way.
- Abstergo Challenge 60 – With this cheat, you can lock in the ocean wave intensity to get either no waves or high waves.
- Abstergo Challenge 70 – When you activate this cheat, Kenway and the Jackdaw will be immune to damage.
- Abstergo Challenge 80 – When you activate this cheat, all enemies will become Rabbids.
- Abstergo Challenge 90 – When you activate this cheat, Edward and the Jackdaw will get unlimited ammunition.
- Abstergo Challenge 100 – This cheat provides the Jackdaw with a skeleton crew.
Unlock Mayan Outfit
After you’ve solved all 16 Mayan Stela puzzles, go to Tulum. Head to the coordinates 70, 405, and you will find a secret door. The Mayan Outfit is behind the door.Doesn't work! | Thumbs up!
- Altair Robes – This costume is unlocked if you have saved data from Assassins Creed on your system.
- Ezio Robes – This costume is unlocked if you have saved data from Assassins Creed 2 on your system.
- Connor Robes – This costume is unlocked if you have saved data from Assassins Creed 3 on your system.
- Altaïr Ibn-La’Ahad Outfit – This costume is unlocked if you have Uplay data from any previous Assassin’s Creed game on your system.
- Connor Kenway Outfit – This costume is unlocked if you have Uplay data from three previous Assassin’s Creed games on your system.
- Edward The Legend Outfit –You can buy this costume for 20 Uplay Points.
- The Blades of Toledo Pack – You can buy this pack for 30 Uplay Points to get the Blades of Toledo as well as exclusive multiplayer items.
- The Vengeful Daughter Pack – You can buy this pack for 40 Uplay Points to get the Lady Black’s Vengeful Daughter costume for multiplayer, as well as items for the Jackdaw.
- Feline Outfit – You can craft this costume from a jaguar pelt and an ocelot pelt.
- Hunter Outfit – You can get this costume by crafting the red howler monkey skin (5,000 R at any general store) and the white jaguar pelt (6,000 R at any general store). Animals will become less aggressive.
- Shark Hunter Outfit – You can craft this costume from a bull shark skin and a hammerhead shark bone.
- Whaler Outfit – You can craft this costume from 3 white whale skins.
- Stealth Outfit – You receive this costume when you finish half of the Assassin Contracts. It will increase your stealth.
- Templar Outfit – You must finish all 16 Templar Hunt missions. You will get 5 keys. Then, go to the Great Iguana Cove and open the locked gate to receive this costume. It will reduce the amount of damage you take by 25%.
- Officer’s Outfit – If you finish the trading mission to Gibraltar called “Great Reputation 1,” you will unlock this costume.
- Brown Cloak – You can buy this costume at any general store for 1,500 R.
- Crimson Cloak Outfit – You can buy this costume at any general store for 3,000 R.
- Merchant Outfit – You can buy this costume at any general store for 10,000 R.
- Pirate Captain Outfit – You can buy this costume at any general store for 8,000 R.
- Pirate Cloak – You can buy this costume at any general store for 6,000 R.
- Politician’s Outfit – You can buy this costume at any general store for 12,000 R.
- Privateer Outfit – You can buy this costume at any general store for 5,000 R.
- Explorer Outfit – If you play the game online, community challenges will randomly appear. Finish Community Challenge #6 to unlock this costume.
- Governor’s Outfit – If you play the game online, social chests will randomly appear. Find and share one to unlock this costume.
Giant Squid versus Whale
While you’re inside the Atocha shipwreck, look outside to see a giant squid fighting a whale.Doesn't work! | Thumbs up!
When you hack the Abstergo computers, you can find a message from the Blume Corporation about CtOS. Blume and CtOS are both from Ubisoft’s Watch Dogs, which was still in development at that point.Doesn't work! | Thumbs up!
Follow the steps below to earn infinite money.
- Access Sequence 2: Memory 3.
- Eventually, you will find three Templars seated at a table. The game will give you an optional objective called “Pickpocket All Templars.”
- Complete the objective by pickpocketing all three of them.
- Once you have their money, immediately pause the game. Reload from your last checkpoint, which will be before you pickpocketed the Templars. However, you will retain the money you stole.
- Pick their pockets again and repeat this method as often as you want. You can get about 35,000 R in 7 minutes.
10K in 3 Minutes Glitch
For this glitch you will need a decent boat or you will get wrecked.
- Go to the legendary boat (top right corner).
- Destroy one ship (does not matter if black or white).
- Take the loot that it drops (10,000).
- Get killed by the other ship.
Have fun!Doesn't work! | Thumbs up!
The 16 Mayan Stela puzzles are found at the locations listed below. Upgrade your ship before you pursue the ones in dangerous areas. Both your map and your progress tracker will help you figure out which puzzles you have yet to find. Once you - read this guide in full here...
There are four special assassination missions known as "Templar Hunts". First, you must have the Great Inagua hideout. If you have it, follow the instructions below to complete the missions. Each hunt will reward you with a piece of the - read this guide in full here...