Gold Items Locations Guide for Wolfenstein: The New Order on Playstation 4 (PS4)
Submit Some Content!
Leave a comment!
View on Xbox One
Gold Items Locations Guide
Several Gold Items are hidden across the game. Search the areas described below to find all of them.
- Gold Coin - Near the start, you will have to blow up a door to proceed. On the other side, follow the tracks, but don't climb the stairs up to the catwalks. Instead, head between them to find a vent you can enter. Go through the vent into the room beyond to find the coin on a table.
- Gold Goblet - When you reach the balcony with the artillery gun, head left, climb up the stairs, and enter the door on the left. Climb up the second staircase and go through the door to the left of the machine gun. Head down the hall until you reach a crate covered by a cloth. Crouch so you can find the goblet hidden behind the cloth.
- Gold Chalice - In the castle, find the main hall and enter the room with the dining table. Search behind the table to find the chalice.
- Gold Sword - In the castle, when you reach the room with the spiral staircase and the painting of the general, head right to find a statue holding a gold sword.
- Gold Trophy - On your way to the courtyard, when you reach the hall with a number of crates and barrels against a pillar, break the crate closest to the wall to uncover the trophy.
- Gold Hood Ornament - In the courtyard, there is a convertible parked nearby. Search beneath the front bumper to find a hood ornament shaped like a swastika.
- Gold Pocket Watch - When Keller is your hostage, there is a pocket watch lying amongst the torture instruments.
- Gold Egg - Outside, approach the building to your left and head left past it until you reach a small office. Crouch beside the office's right wall to find an egg hidden in a hole.
- Gold Medallion - When you're outside later on, on your way to the car, climb up the ladder toward the mounted gun. Take the gun, return to the base of the ladder, and shoot the crate to your right to open up a new area. Go inside and head right to find the medallion on a table near the bookshelves.
- Gold Door Knob - In the train, go east until you past the guard, and then turn left to find an open closet door with a gold door knob.
- Gold Plate - On the balcony before you enter the prison transport, you can jump to the ledge to your left to reach the next balcony. From there, go left until you can enter the building. Inside, make your way to the northwest, to a room with a generator. There should be a laser gun and a battery in the room. Take them both and put the battery in the laser gun. Go back the way you came until you reach a grilled metal fence by the stairs. Cut through it with the laser gun to get the plate.
- Gold Frame - After you get the plate, head upstairs and charge the laser gun. Use it to cut through the area to your right to get past the door. There is another metal fence for you to cut through on the other side. Once you're past that, go over the crates to get the frame.
- Gold Nugget - In the room where you can see the robot working with coal below you, search through the coal on your left to find the nugget.
- Gold Helmet - While escaping the prison, turn right from the central office and make your way to the end of the hall, where you should take the stairs to your left. To the southwest of the stairs, go through the hall and then turn right into a room to get the helmet from the closet.
- Gold Urn - On your way to talk to Klaus, locate the pillar with the candles. Enter the room to your left and take the crowbar. Leave the room, turn left, and go straight until you reach another room. Inside, use the crowbar to break a wooden board to your left. Take the revealed folder and head on down. Take the cowgirl picture and go into the secret room. To your left, you can crawl through a narrow space. Once you're through, go left, upstairs, left again, and up more stairs, and then search the wall to your left for the urn.
- Gold Plate - A gold plate is by the base of the statue, near the right foot.
- Gold Carafe - When you reach the area with the satellite on the rooftop, use your knife to break the glass case opposite the stairs and grab the carafe from inside.
- Gold Knife - In that same area, go upstairs and right, into a new room. There is a vent on the ceiling. Open it up and head through it until you reach the end, where the knife is stuck into the cover.
- Gold Flask - In the lab on the way to the hangar, there is a vent beyond the glass walls. Use a laser to open it up and head through it to the right. Pass the doorway and turn left to find a ladder. Climb up the ladder and use a laser to open the next cover. When you enter the new area, the flask is waiting at the very end.
- Gold Ashtray - When you reach the well in the sewers, go to the right and jump down to the opening of a small pipe. Go through until you find a set of stairs, and go upstairs to find the ashtray.
- Gold Dagger - Beyond the barred doors, disable the security system and then enter the new area. If you interact with the character to your left, you'll get the dagger.
- Gold Pistol - In the open area during your search for the battery, go left past the dumpster marked "5" and use the wooden beams there to reach an open window. Inside, go through the first door and search the desk drawers to find a safe combination. Next, take the painting from the wall and open the revealed safe with the combination. The pistol is inside.
- Gold Bust - In the same building, go downstairs, right, and then downstairs again to find the bust on a table.
- Gold Mask - While you're piloting the mech, leave to enter the garage with the parked car. Turn left to find a set of stairs that lead you into an office, where the mask waits in an open drawer.
- Gold Vase - Go to the room with the opened door to find Anne. Talk to her, and she'll ask you to find her lost wedding ring. Go upstairs, pass by the pillar, and go upstairs again. The ring is in the toilet. Return it to her to get the vase.
- Gold Book - As you pilot the tunnel glider, use a laser to break through the chains that bar the door and go through. Turn left and leave the glider. To your left, there is a pipe vent with a narrow passage near it. Enter the passage and swim until you reach an above-water area. Keep going on foot until you reach an area with mattresses, near which the golden book sits.
- Gold Ladle - Fill the area with water and return to the glider. Head through the large doorway and then turn right. The ladle rests on a platform beneath a pipe vent.
- Gold Lantern - Return to the glider and backtrack to enter the lower left pipe. At the end of the pipe, leave the glider and swim left until you see a door. Go through it and grab the lantern.
- Gold Snake - Swim across from the room where you found the lantern and search for a blocked pipe. The snake is near it.
- Gold Lunula - When you need to cut the mines free to clear a path, cut down the middle mine and swim deeper to find another one. Cut it free and enter the newly-opened tunnel. Head up the stairs to your left and go through the shut door. Fall through the hole in the floor to the platform below. Make your way through the pipe and up the ladder, and then through the hatch door, where you can find the lunula near some crates.
- Gold Letter Opener - In the room with the bombs, go upstairs and make your way to the charge station for the laser. You should see two doors. If you are playing through the Furgus timeline, go through the left door. If you are plaything through the Wyatt timeline, go through the door across from the charge station. Once you're through, open the vent with your laser and take the letter opener from beside the radio.
- Gold Tray - Leave the room and continue past the charge station until you see a darkened room to your right. Enter it and pick up the tray from atop a drawer on the floor.
- Gold Skull - At the start of the icy bridge, turn left and jump up to grab the skull.
- Gold Robot - When the golden elevator takes you to the vault, search it to find the little robot.
- Gold Chamber Pot - Search the other side of the vault to find the chamber pot.
- Gold Soldier - In the train car you can use to reach the other side of the bridge, which you have to visit to find several of the enigma codes, enter the left cabin (to find Code #55), and then follow the right-hand side until you can drop down into a new area. A gold soldier toy will be to your left.
- Gold Compass - From there, turn left and climb the ladder. Go upstairs, head left, and use the ceiling access to reach the roof. Walk across the beam into the next area, cut through the grill, and cross the crates to the left to find the compass.
- Gold Rabbit - Before you hit the checkpoint, you'll pass a robot cabin. The rabbit is behind the last door.
- Gold Cane - In the lobby area, follow the conveyer belt right into a new room, where the cane sits on the right side of the belt.
- Gold Face Mask - During your search for the space suit, go to the northern side of the building and enter the decontamination chamber. From there, go into the circular room and pick up the mask from beside a bed.
- Gold Meteor - On the moon, before you go to the command module, make your way right toward the building marked "5." Search the wall on the right until you find the meteor.
- Gold Bottle - At the bottom of the escalators, pick up the bottle from behind the red bag to your right.
- Gold Bangle - After you use the rope to enter the building, go to the opening on the left side and shoot the chain to lower the planks so you can proceed. Continue forward, turn, and cross over the plank to your left to reach the bangle by a drain.
- Gold Trophy - Shoot the chain to lower the plank. Go down and enter through the blue door. In the first room on your right, examine the blank painting to open a secret area. Inside, grab the trophy from on top of a shelf.
- Gold Shoehorn - Upstairs, near the pillar, enter the room to the right of the one where Anne was before. The shoehorn is on a shelf inside.
- Gold Trowel - On your way to the castle, dive to collect the trowel.
- Gold Breastplate - In the castle, on your way to find the cells, search the left side of the room to find the breastplate.
- Gold Teapot - When you reach the round room with a descending set of stairs, go down and enter the first room on the right. The teapot is inside a trolley by a door.
- Gold Pot - During the Deathshead fight, use your laser to cut through the crates on the left side of the area. One of them contains the pot.