Enigma Code Locations Guide for Wolfenstein: The New Order on Playstation 4 (PS4)
Submit Some Content!
Leave a comment!
View on Xbox One
Enigma Code Locations Guide
To solve the enigma puzzles on your own, you will need to collect all of the code pieces. They will appear like pieces of paper. Search the areas described below to find all of them.
- Code #1 - Near the start, you will have to blow up a door to proceed. Once you do so and climb over it, turn right to see a door. Go through the door to enter a bunker, where you'll find the code.
- Code #2 - When you reach the balcony with the artillery gun, head left, climb up the stairs, and enter the door on the right. You'll see three switches on the wall. Pull the first one, then the third, and then the second to open a secret area. The code is on the table inside.
- Code #3 - After you are saved from the robotic hound, enter the area it came from to find the code on top of some crates.
- Code #4 - In the castle, make your way to the room that has the broken floor. Jump through the broken floor into the area below. The code is on a crate to your left.
- Code #5 - In the castle, when you reach the room with the spiral staircase and the painting of the general, approach the statue on the left side of the painting and pull on the sword. The painting will move to reveal a secret area. Go inside, up the stairs, and down the passage until you reach a vent. Kill the guard on the other side and pick up the code from the table.
- Code #6 - In the open area at the center of the castle, start at the mounted machine gun and head right. You'll pass a door marked with a swastika and reach a partially-destroyed wall. Search around it to find the code.
- Code #7 - At the part where you have to search for the key to the locked doors, go to the northern part of the room and open the drawer on the right. The code is inside.
- Code #8 - As you go to find Anya, you'll reach a stairwell where the upper stairs are blocked by furniture and debris. Search the ground nearby to find the code.
- Code #9 - Outside in the rain, there is a broken pipe visible in front of the building to your left. Enter the pipe to find the code in the right corner on the other side.
- Code #10 - Leave the pipe and go forward, then head left past the building. You'll eventually find a small office with the code posted alongside several sketches on the left exterior wall.
- Code #11 - Leave the office behind and go north until you reach the larger building. Go up the stairs, into the entrance on your left, and through the bunk bed room. In the next area, go up the left staircase into a room where the code waits on the far table.
- Code #12 - At the part where your objective is to raise the platform, you should go northwest and up the stairs. From that room, go through the right door and pick up the nearby code.
- Code #13 - In the room with the large screen, head south to find a set of lockers, one of which is open and contains the code.
- Code #14 - Return to the room with the screen and head right, into the garage. The code is on the floor of the car, on the front passenger's side.
- Code #15 - When you're outside later on, on your way to the car, there is a truck parked nearby in front of a building. Enter the building and search it until you find the code on top of a radio, near a table and some chairs.
- Code #16 - After you have the laser gun, you should eventually reach an office area with files at the end of a table. Take them, and then go to the other side of the room, where you'll find an open drawer. Put the retrieved files in the drawer. This will open up a new area. Inside, the code is in the briefcase.
- Code #17 - When you reach the nice office that has windows, search the desk for the next code.
- Code #18 - During the course of the chapter, you'll reach a large room with an open vent in it. Crawl through the vent, and a robot will begin chasing you. Go right and slide beneath the pipes. There will be a door beneath you, but it is chained shut. Open it with your laser gun to fall through. Use the laser gun again to cut through the fence to your left. When you see the stairs, climb up them and grab the code from the floor.
- Code #19 - Follow the "4 Abteilung" signs until you reach a gray hall. Enter the second open door on your left, go to the end of the room, and search the briefcase on your right.
- Code #20 - While escaping the prison, enter the central office and search the desk.
- Code #21 - Turn right from the central office and make your way to the end of the hall, where you should take the stairs to your left. To the southwest of the stairs, go through the hall until you reach another staircase. Upstairs, the code is in an open case.
- Code #22 - After the statue falls, follow the wall northeast. When you find a pile of rubble with a corpse in it, search beside the corpse for the code.
- Code #23 - When the robot pushes you back on your way to the Moon Dome, turn right and search behind a pile of rubble to find the code.
- Code #24 - When you reach the area with the satellite on the rooftop, enter the small room left of the stairs and grab the code from on top of a chair.
- Code #25 - In the Moon Dome, the next code is sitting on the control table in the control room.
- Code #26 - In the lab on the way to the hangar, the next code is on the shelf to your right.
- Code #27 - In the hangar, search around the crates beneath the right helicopter area.
- Code #28 - After you find the previous code, go right and upstairs to reach the control room. The next code is behind the control boxes.
- Code #29 - Go to the end of the hangar and climb the ladder to reach a vent. Go through the shaft into the left office to find the next code.
- Code #30 - After you drop down through the hatch with the corpses beneath it, go up the steps and turn right to find the code on top of a container.
- Code #31 - In the furnace room, go right and up the stairs to the catwalk. Cross over to the other side and head right to reach a room. In the room, the code is on a trolley to your right.
- Code #32 - Leave that room and head down the hall. Turn right and enter a room, where the code is on a shelf along the wall.
- Code #33 - Leave that room and head left. Pass the barred doors for now and go into the next room on your right. The code is in a drawer at the far side of the room.
- Code #34 - In the open area during your search for the battery, go left past the dumpster marked "5" and use the wooden beams there to reach an open window. Inside, go through the second door and collect the code from an open drawer.
- Code #35 - From there, go downstairs and turn right. Go into the blue closet to find the next code.
- Code #36 - Go downstairs again and search the trolley for the code.
- Code #37 - Head to the northeast from there and then enter the garage. The code is in an open closet.
- Code #38 - As you pilot the tunnel glider, use a laser to break through the chains that bar the door and go through. Turn left and leave the glider. To your left, there is a pipe vent with a narrow passage near it. Enter the passage and swim until you reach an above-water area. Keep going on foot until you reach an area with mattresses. Go to the right of the mattresses to find a table with the code on it.
- Code #39 - The second time you need to fill the area with water, enter the water to the left of the controls. To your right, there should be a doorway you can go through. Do so, climb up the latter, and pick up the code from the crate.
- Code #40 - When you need to cut the mines free to clear a path, cut down the middle mine and then go up the stairs to the left to get the code from on top of a crate.
- Code #41 - Once you do that, return to the mine area and swim deeper underwater to find a new mine. Cut it free and then enter the newly-opened tunnel. Head up the stairs to your left and grab the code from the shelf to the left of the shut door.
- Code #42 - Next, go through the door and fall through the hole in the floor. On the platform below, make your way through the pipe and up the ladder to get the code from a shelf.
- Code #43 - Head along the left section of railroad tracks until you reach the stairs to your left. To the right of the stairs, you can crouch and crawl beneath them to grab a code.
- Code #44 - Now head up the stairs and go to the tower. Take the left path and enter the door. The code is on the first shelf.
- Code #45 - After that, keep going and use the switch to open the gate. Inside, go upstairs and into the left area, where you should cross over to the other side of the catwalk. Take the first door on the left. The code is waiting near the controls.
- Code #46 - In the room with the bombs, go upstairs and make your way to the charge station for the laser. You should see two doors. If you are playing through the Furgus timeline, go through the left door. If you are plaything through the Wyatt timeline, go through the door across from the charge station. Once you're through, open the vent with your laser and collect the code from the bed.
- Code #47 - Leave the room and continue past the charge station until you reach a room with red lighting and lockers. The code is on a shelf to the right of the lockers.
- Code #48 - Leave the room with the lockers and go right. Enter the room on your left. The code is on top of a drawer on the ground.
- Code #49 - In the room with the computer screens, while you're trying to raise the buoys, go to the left side of the room and climb the stairs up to the catwalk. The code is by the controls.
- Code #50 - Go back down and continue forward through the doors. Turn left and enter a small room where the code sits on a table.
- Code #51 - Climb the ladder into the broken train and make your way to the last train car. Climb off and head right to find a corpse with a briefcase. Cut the case free of the chain to make it drop and reveal the code.
- Code #52 - Keep on going past the train and jump to the lower car, then across the broken part of the bridge. Go forward and enter the open door on your left. Head upstairs and search the floor for the next code.
- Code #53 - Return to the edge and jump down to reach the car that you used to jump over to the other side. Go inside. At the far end, you can crouch and crawl to the left to find another code.
- Code #54 - After that, turn back the way you came and craw out the right side to find yet another code.
- Code #55 - Enter the train cabin to the left and make your way up the fallen beam to reach a new cabin. The next code is by the seats on the left side.
- Code #56 - When you see the robot cabin before you hit the checkpoint, head to the right to climb high enough to get on the cabin's roof. Make your way across the beams and platforms until you reach the code on the floor.
- Code #57 - When you return to the bridge and see the room marked "2B," take the stairs and head left. Jump down to the area where the machine gun is mounted and cut through the vent cover on the floor. Go through the vent and destroy the crates in the room beyond to find the next code.
- Code #58 - When you reach car #6, there will be an office to your right. The code is hidden in the office safe.
- Code #59 - When you find a person on a bunk bed during your search for the space suit, search the bathroom to find the code.
- Code #60 - Go to the left large room at the north side of the building and search the table to find the next code.
- Code #61 - Leave that room and enter the nearby decontamination chamber. From there, go into the circular room and climb the stairs. Upstairs, find the lab and search for a vent along the left wall. Go through, drop down, enter the new room up ahead, and pick up the code from a desk to your left.
- Code #62 - When you begin to search for the keycode, enter the office to your left. The code is on the desk.
- Code #63 - When your search takes you to the domed building, go up to find the code in with the machines.
- Code #64 - Once you leave that building, head north and search for a room with a round table. The code is on the table.
- Code #65 - After you enter the building by way of the rope, take care of the enemies and pick up the code from the bench.
- Code #66 - After you use the rope to enter the building, go to the opening on the left side and shoot the chain to lower the planks so you can proceed. Continue forward, turn, and shoot the chain to lower the plank to your left. Go down and enter through the blue door. The code is on a table in the first room to your right.
- Code #67 - During the helicopter fight, a code is hidden in the rubble to your left.
- Code #68 - Keep going forward to fight three more enemies, and then pick up the next code from beside the "Heimat" cloth.
- Code #69 - From there, go in the opposite direction, into the ruins. Make your way to the platform near the yellow pipe, and then go left and drop down to a new area. Go left to get the code from an open drawer.
- Code #70 - In the castle, on your way to find the cells, enter the room to the right. The code is in an open drawer.
- Code #71 - When you reach the round room with a descending set of stairs, go down and enter the first room on the right. Go through the door by the trolley and head right to collect the code from a bench.
- Code #72 - In the medical lab, the final code is on the wall next to the X-ray chart.