Infinite Climbing Ability
The Body Switch
When you are in your ship, go to your arsenal. Go to the warframes section and look for the one you want. Wait until the new warframe appears on your screen. Then you will need to press pause and go to equipment. Once you are in equipment, select foundry. Then you will want to exit the foundry. You will notice that you have a new warframe.
You will not be able to enter a mission with your new warframe.
If you want to play 2K15, AW, Warframe, Madden 15, or more add me on PS4.
Wall Run Super Jump
Run against a wall and preform the wall run maneuver.
When your Warframe is barely grabbing on to the wall and starting to run, release X to fling yourself up to five times approximately past the original landing spot.
Useful to keep up with teammates or to jump over enemies to prevent fire.
Running and Sliding
Are you feeling slow or can't keep up with teammates? Just follow this tip to ensure you're always at the rest of your team's pace (most of the time).
When you're running hold L1 to slide on the floor. While sliding you will see your stamina bar barely refilling.
Once stamina has recharged slightly, realese L1 to continue running then once again slide and repeat the process.
This is very useful if your teammates are ahead of you and you try to catch up. Or in case you want to escape enemies fast.
If you ever meet a wide jump clearance just hold down push your sprint button then hold the skids bottom then tap jump and press the meele bottom then you should reach the other side. For elevated area like secret void rooms hold the X(ps4) or A(Xbox1) run up a wall wait till your character is at the peek of the jump the hit O(ps4) or B(Xbox1) then you should jump pretty high.
Horizontal button lay out
Ps4 push down (L3) sprint (L1) slide (X) jump high (O) copter horizontal
Xbox push down (L3) sprint (L1) slide (A) jump high (B) copter horizontal
Vertical Copter button layout
Ps4 (L3) move forward (X) run up wall (X) to leap at peak of run (O) to copter upward
Xbox1 (L3) move forward (A) run up wall (A) to leap at peak of run (B) to copter upward
Note this may require practice it\'s easy to get. You must have a meele equipted and not all meele weapons works.
Have you ever had those moments where there would be up to ten lancers, for example, and you don't have the required mods or weaponry to fend them off?
Well this tip can be used to knock down enemies that are difficult to fight against.
You must slide while jumping and preform a diving maneuver that is normally used as a mobility enhancement. It can be used to kick a target (if you dive directly at an enemy) and then down them for a brief moment. Sometimes long enough to kill the target off.
This can also be used against groups of enemies with a single kick. Like kicking one enemy, then kicking another that is directly behind the first target and so on.
Take this knowledge to the battlefield to open opportunities and wreak havoc upon enemy forces!
- If you have a Stun Drone or an Air Support Drone with you when you die, do not respawn right away. Give your drones a little more time to let them attack some enemies while you're dead.
- Even when you respawn, turrets, supply boxes, and spawn beacons remain behind (although supply boxes and spawn beacons can't both be active at the same time). Set up a turret at a strategic location, respawn, and activate an Air Drone. That way, you have both the turret and the drone to add to your firepower.
Easy Infestation Kills
To keep from getting overwhelmed, smacked up and toxified, just climb your nearest stack of boxes and jump attack (causing a downward melee smash).
The little fellas have no clue what to do with you up there and you can totally pick them off!
Blocking with a Blade, Heaven Sword etc
This is a good way to block enemy gun bullets and it is very easy (mostly for beginners who don't know basic attack moves).
- First find a enemy with a gun.
- Secondly when the enemy fires press R2 on the PS4. The blocking will start!
Warning: the blocking won't block you from damage that much but will heavily reduce the damage getting to you.
Hope you like it
Profile & Loadouts
- Check your profile either in game or at the Killzone website to help your decide which challenges to try to achieve next.
- Vary your loadouts so each has different primary weapons and abilities. There are more available than the three shown on the menu, so scroll through them to check out all the possibilities.
Miscellaneous Hints and Tips
- The resupply crate is very useful.
- Browse through the Warzones instead of just looking at the ones that are featured. Since you can earn experience even when you are not playing against other people, you can use an empty Warzone to help you accomplish certain challenges. Look for Warzones that feature particular objectives that can help you with your challenges.
- If you want to complete challenges, avoid Warzones with AI players enabled.
- Try out different classes. Choose the class that will help your team the most. If you are playing with a team that does not want to cooperate with one another, quit and go to a new session.
- By dropping spawn beacons, you will earn points when your teammates use your spawns.
- If you intend to remain stationary and defend a target, you can use the Scout class's cloak ability to remain unseen by your opponents.
- Use the Stun drones. They can stun opponents, destroy shields, and take down the evasive drones that accompany the Assault class.
- If the opposing team has camped outside your team's base to kill you one by one, change to the Scout class. Use the teleport ability to move to the other side of the base. Once the ability recharges, sneak up on the enemy and take out as many as you can. When they start shooting at you, teleport again and repeat the process.
- Try out different weapon attachments. Some are required parts of challenges.
- Avoid the laser pointer attachment, because it doesn't help you, and it gives away your position.
Fusing Fusion Cores
Have you ever wondered what can you do with 'fusion cores'? Well if so, read this guide about fusing...
First you must gather fusion cores of any type or gather duplicates of mods you want to fuse. But before knowing how to fuse you have to know what it's purpose is.
Fusing is when there is a mod that you want to make stronger. Lets take the speed trigger mod for example. If you don't like the fire rate given by speed trigger, complaining that your fire rate is still slow. You can enter your arsenal, select the "mods" tab and search for speed trigger on primary mods. Out of the four tabs on the right, select fuse then speed trigger.
You can press R3 to use fusion cores to increase its level and upgrade a default speed trigger (10% fire rate) up to a maxed out speed trigger (90%) and you can press L3 for fusing with duplicates to then have the same results.
This process can be done with any mod.
Use this ability to enhance your weaponry to defeat the mightiest of foes, Tenno.